Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am awfuke at these things Were is this damn musclhead to clear this up?

Don't take my opinion on this one to seriously.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Range has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its shopped.....look at the bend in the elbow....the bicep comes out unnaturally from it

secondly, its entirely disproportionate to the forearm. I dont even know if its possible to get upper arms that big w/o bigger forearms, is it? Not including synthol or something...

I mean, his upper arm is like 3x the size of his FA, minimum

TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50) TIGER _ EYED will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yep guys, the pic is photoshopped......its from that thread where if you told this guy a joke he would photoshop your pic.

this is the original: http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aa6.jpg
    - the brave don't live forever but the cowardly never really live.......

- pain is temporary, pride is forever....

JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JingleAllTheWAY is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by TIGER _ EYED
    yep guys, the pic is photoshopped......its from that thread where if you told this guy a joke he would photoshop your pic.

this is the original: http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aa6.jpg
    thanks for clearing it up. he might want to change the picture

areacode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

great job

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: My transformation

Originally posted by amusclehead
    lol, now we finally find out, is AJ really like Jean- a 110pd. kid who uses google to answer questions...

and please be nice and keep in mind i'm not photogenic

well, might as well start. i've got more pics of my back i'll post later, but these should serve for now, i don't feel like scanning them now.

age 18- 3yrs or so of lifting experience(piss poor experience- e.g., train 3hours/day, 7days/week, eat 1000calories/day, etc.., and yes, i was even smaller than that when i started- i started at 86pds, there i'm 120)

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj1.jpg

age 18 1/2- started on the right track

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj2.jpg

age 18 3/4- really starting to pack it on, heh

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj3.jpg

age 21- just before xmas

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a4.jpg

age 21- yea, it's crappy, but you can see my tricep, haha- i drew an arrow, just look closely and you'll see it (yes, it's crappy, sue me)
    http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a5.jpg

age 21- i didn't even know there was any film left here. my dad was like 'look here', and i was like 'huh', so I wasn't really flexing in that shot, but you can still see my mass even when not flexing

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a6.jpg

one thing to keep in mind, in the last 3pics i'd been off for 5weeks of no lifting because of my torn radial head, so I'd lost a tad and hadn't eaten very good all the time, but hey, sue me

so yea, u can see I changed pretty drastically from 18->21.

and now let the flames start

and for anybody who wants shirtless pics, i'll post some of my lats later (taken on back/bicep day), but until then, bite me

edit: age 21, 212pds, 5'7, 18.3'' arms, 50 1/4'' lat spread(chest, felxed), 48 1/2'' chest(unflexed), at last measure. i don't measure much anymore, the tape measure hates me, heh

nice photoshopped pic.......

IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10) IronPL is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: My transformation

Originally posted by amusclehead
    lol, now we finally find out, is AJ really like Jean- a 110pd. kid who uses google to answer questions...

and please be nice and keep in mind i'm not photogenic

well, might as well start. i've got more pics of my back i'll post later, but these should serve for now, i don't feel like scanning them now.

age 18- 3yrs or so of lifting experience(piss poor experience- e.g., train 3hours/day, 7days/week, eat 1000calories/day, etc.., and yes, i was even smaller than that when i started- i started at 86pds, there i'm 120)

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj1.jpg

age 18 1/2- started on the right track

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj2.jpg

age 18 3/4- really starting to pack it on, heh

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/aj3.jpg

age 21- just before xmas

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a4.jpg

age 21- yea, it's crappy, but you can see my tricep, haha- i drew an arrow, just look closely and you'll see it (yes, it's crappy, sue me)
    http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a5.jpg

age 21- i didn't even know there was any film left here. my dad was like 'look here', and i was like 'huh', so I wasn't really flexing in that shot, but you can still see my mass even when not flexing

http://members.shaw.ca/irondog/a6.jpg

one thing to keep in mind, in the last 3pics i'd been off for 5weeks of no lifting because of my torn radial head, so I'd lost a tad and hadn't eaten very good all the time, but hey, sue me

so yea, u can see I changed pretty drastically from 18->21.

and now let the flames start

and for anybody who wants shirtless pics, i'll post some of my lats later (taken on back/bicep day), but until then, bite me

edit: age 21, 212pds, 5'7, 18.3'' arms, 50 1/4'' lat spread(chest, felxed), 48 1/2'' chest(unflexed), at last measure. i don't measure much anymore, the tape measure hates me, heh
    nice hair cut.....

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

awesome transformation, amusclehead!
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

Location: Avoiding the authorities in Vancouver, British Columbia
    BIG BROWN K has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice improvment

noeyedea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

damn!

Registered User Loooooooooooood's Avatar
    Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50) Loooooooooooood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wtf only 9 months

miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) miltoney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rear delts, fore arms, tri's, and traps all need work.

Laying the Smackdown. Rocky_Maivia's Avatar
    Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rocky_Maivia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL @ the photoshop. Own up AJ before I bash you
    neg reds on sight crew

The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Pain_Train will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Damn this is an old thread.........

eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eddie905 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by miltoney
    rear delts, fore arms, tri's, and traps all need work.
    According to hyper tris get hit on presses and don't need direct work.

Forearms get hit with heavy deads same goes for traps.

Rear delts get work with back work no need for isolation because that is just a waste.

Looks like its working.....

stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stone fox has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs down

i saw that gay blue tshirt pic when orginally posted it (ie before it was photoshopped)
    For the great Gaels of Ireland
    Are the men that God made mad,
    For all their wars are merry,
    And all their songs are sad.

rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rubber has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmmm.

Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Derek0783 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think these before/after pics are gone. I never got a chance to see the progress. ...oh well.

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Derek0783
    I think these before/after pics are gone. I never got a chance to see the progress. ...oh well.
    They were posted a long time ago...and with all the **** he got for them, it's no wonder he took them down.
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The_Pain_Train
    Damn this is an old thread.........
    Yup, this calls for an IncaMan graphic (sans IncaMan, 'cause he's on vacation).

- Skip
    Attached Images
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000) brake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i wanna see the pics! :@
    If abs are made in the kitchen how come hardly any women have them?

Tru_P.I.M.P has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    page not found. The pics arnt working.....

latinalover has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where is the page

Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000) Lion Heart is just really nice. (+1000)
    And before the Louis Dorman photoshop controversy, we had the amusclehead (now known as AJ$ or is it $AJ.....**** I can never remember) photoshop controversy.

Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kate890503 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hey, guys! My name is Kate and I`m 26. I want to tell you the true story about how I`ve lost my weight. I`ve been fat since I was small and other children always laughed at me. I had 110 pounds in weight when studying in the fourth grade, 250 pounds when I entered the college though I was 165 centimetres in height!

I thought I was hopeless because I`ve tried an unbelievable number of diets by the age of 24 but I managed to lose only 17 pounds. I didn`t succeed in life, didn`t enjoy my job, I was tired of being mocked at behind my back. Being an optimist I`ve never admitted even the thought of ending my life but this idea began to cross my mind more and more often. I`m 25… I have no happiness, I`m alone and the only thing I have is my body I hate.
    Everything changed in 2014 on the 7th of May. Yes, I remember the day I met Justin. It`s a silly thing to say but he fell in love with me with all my shortcomings. I was on the top of the world but I`m not going to tell you this love story now.

Justin explained to me one important thing I couldn`t understand because there are a lot of false information mass media bristles with. He said: “You can be what you want. You may stay a prisoner in your body or you may free yourself.” So, I made a choice and I don`t regret.

In fact, the process of losing weight isn`t so scary as it`s described. Human`s body is built as the universe – one kind of energy turns into a different one. If we eat less than we need we lose our weight, if we eat more we grow fat. The main thing is to estimate your need and your diet correctly. Justin helped me with it. He turned out to have problems with weight but he managed to gain the upper hand in this fight. He planned my everyday menu and it wasn`t a torture for me to follow it. The most difficult was to give up eating sweets but when I look at my body now I realize it was worth!

For 4 months my weight have changed from 242 to 209 pounds although I hadn`t had this weight since I was 13! I`m thankful to Justin for my deliverance and I wish every girl have such a boyfriend. I`m not going to make you envy me, I would like to tell you about one application I came across at the beginning of December in 2014. The name of this application was UltraDiet. The authors of the application suggested everyone trying it in one well-known social network. I decided to try it with a mockery remembering millions of useless applications of this kind. And how I was surprised to see the menu which was planned with a rigorous accuracy, exactly the same Justine planned for me. An essential distinction between them was a much greater variety of dishes. So, since that day I use UltraDiet and it perfectly helps me to save my time.

My weight is 154 pounds now. I changed my size many times and I will continue to do it. I feel I like it, I`m getting closer to the figure of my dream and I`m almost free. Healthy eating is a style of my life. Never be afraid of defining high goals and keep in your mind: YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE! You may stay a prisoner in your body or you may free yourself.

By the way since recently the application UltraDiet is available on Google Play Market, if you want to find it, just type in the search ULTRADIET!

I hope UltraDiet will become your personal “Justin”. Enjoy it and evaluate the work of the authors! Good luck!