Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've done shiit like that before to troll for the lulz for the misc. I am sure shiit would get real if my gf would have found out, but I was never serious about it, just trolling fatties and feminist for the lulz. This hoe is loyal to his girl. lol. But to be fair, I never used any of my pics, usually some aesthetic mofo.

But you met her through the app, and I am sure you hit it the first time you met her. Why else do you think she's on there? Because she's playing the field and is probably bored of you, or you don't meet her expectations, and is looking around to monkey branch onto someone else. In the mean time you're the back up. Go NC.

digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digistp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GymLahey View Post
    give me a break brah my buddy literally told me this a couple hours ago. i texted her "just decided to get tinder?" she then said "lmfao i downloaded it as a joke" and then later "i just deleted it so don't worry". and i haven't said anything back yet. i know i should have checked out her messages
    your buddy found it originally, see if he can confirm

SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SUR14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    give me a break brah my buddy literally told me this a couple hours ago. i texted her "just decided to get tinder?" she then said "lmfao i downloaded it as a joke" and then later "i just deleted it so don't worry". and i haven't said anything back yet. i know i should have checked out her messages
    You totally dun goofd there. Shouldn't have said shiiiiiit. Made an account yourself, and tested the waters and see what she was after. Then after that, meet up with her, get her phone, ask to look at the messages, and of course she will refuse and say you don't trust her. That's when you take out your phone, with the fake profile, shake your head, and walk away and never speak to her again.

GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SUR14 View Post
    I've done shiit like that before to troll for the lulz for the misc. I am sure shiit would get real if my gf would have found out, but I was never serious about it, just trolling fatties and feminist for the lulz. This hoe is loyal to his girl. lol. But to be fair, I never used any of my pics, usually some aesthetic mofo.

But you met her through the app, and I am sure you hit it the first time you met her. Why else do you think she's on there? Because she's playing the field and is probably bored of you, or you don't meet her expectations, and is looking around to monkey branch onto someone else. In the mean time you're the back up. Go NC.
    didn't meet her on the app. she just downloaded it in the past few days or so
    * ~ Trailer Park Supervisor Crew ~ *
    * ~ Mathilde Goehler Crew ~ *
    * ~ Mechanical Engineering Crew ~ *
    * ~ Always lifting but never getting bigger because not eating enough Crew ~ *

That's a man baby! Diddermeister's Avatar
    Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Diddermeister is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    das not it mane

GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50) GymLahey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You totally dun goofd there. Shouldn't have said shiiiiiit. Made an account yourself, and tested the waters and see what she was after. Then after that, meet up with her, get her phone, ask to look at the messages, and of course she will refuse and say you don't trust her. That's when you take out your phone, with the fake profile, shake your head, and walk away and never speak to her again.
    phuk man i wished i would have done that. hindsights always 20/20.

roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000) roc430 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how do you know she just downloaded the app? even if you delete the app, your profile is still on tinder
    Chicago Bulls Crew

Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Just tell her that it's cool she downloaded tinder and you're not upset but you don't take as seriously and you do not want to continue to remain exclusive. Tell her you want to continue talking, hooking up and having fun but you're not ready to become exclusive with someone like her. Basically turn her into your fwb's and don't act that into her for a few months. Why would you go no contact though ? You could continue fuking this girl and maybe down the line she'd be a great gf but it's obvious she's not ready, but if you like her don't cut ties. I know it's shady she got the app AFTER deciding to get exclusive but it is what it is and people make mistakes. Go about the entire thing in the chillest way possible. I think you two probably rushed into things, dating takes time and you can't hate her for not being ready, if you guys wait and casually date things will workout better in the long run.
    Not bad actually, but I would take it in a different direction and go find someone else outside of tinder. Behaviors won't change, so if you try to make it official later, you can bet your ass it's going to happen again.

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just tell her what notnadnotbrad said or something similar. You don't download sh** as a joke. Fukc that noise. If you do you certainly tell the other person so you can have fun with it, TOGETHER. My name ain't Boo Boo The Fool.

The time is now goddamn you. Send it.....
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50) sequoiiathrone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd just move on, if she downloaded a dating app and admitted to getting it then move on.

Really nothing more to look into
    I tried lifting once, it wasn't for me.

Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Elebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ░░░░█▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
    ░░▄▀▒▒▒▄█████▄▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▄█████▄▒█
    ░█▒▒▒▒▐██▄████▌▒█▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐██▄████▌▒█
    ▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀█████▀▒▒█▒░▄▒▄█▒▒▀█████▀▒▒▒█

phuk man i wished i would have done that. hindsights always 20/20.
    You're 21 brah. You'll get better at it. Women are sneaky, so you have to beat them at their own game. After a while of blowing it I started to take a step back, and analyzing everything and start digging around for dirt. I would keep it to myself for as long as I had to and continue to follow the patterns. Usually if your gut feeling is right, then you're right, but I've been wrong before lol, so taking the extra time to look at it from a calm and different point of view, always had a better outcome in the end. Which was me being right lol.

175 in avi. Bear mode now DJDBB's Avatar
    DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000) DJDBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP... You can do better. This early on and she's seeking attention elsewhere. Even if it is a joke it's going to be partly true. Don't need to go NC just tell her it's sketchy what she did and you'd rather not be with someone like that... Then go North Carolina.
    ****St. Jude/FedEx Classic Donation Thread****
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173739861

Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    Just tell her what notnadnotbrad said or something similar. You don't download sh** as a joke. Fukc that noise. If you do you certainly tell the other person so you can have fun with it, TOGETHER. My name ain't Boo Boo The Fool.

The time is now goddamn you. Send it.....
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YIAMSOMEBODY again.

wtf wtf wtf wtf. Why can't I rep you indefinitely?

EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EmmaW4tson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can get a GF but you're dumb enough to not see a red flag?

A girl doesn't just d/l Tinder "as a joke". Her friends give her field reports of the types of guys out there on Tinder and the sex.

You think all girls do Tinder for jokes?....lol

CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CrustySock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    First it starts out as a "joke" AKA attention/validation seeking, then next thing you know she's striking up a conversation with Tyrone and ends up getting plowed behind a Dairy Queen in his Toyota Tercel.
    Time to take a trip to North Carolina, this tinder thing is just a sign of things to come.
    Last edited by CrustySock; 02-21-2015 at 01:15 PM.

Originally Posted by EmmaW4tson View Post
    You can get a GF but you're dumb enough to not see a red flag?

A girl doesn't just d/l Tinder "as a joke". Her friends give her field reports of the types of guys out there on Tinder and the sex.

You think all girls do Tinder for jokes?....lol
    bro, i saw this red flag literally five hours ago. all of this has happened within now and this morning. I'm still trying to figure chit out

Originally Posted by CrustySock View Post
    First it starts out as a "joke" AKA attention/validation seeking, then next thing you know she's striking up a conversation with Tyrone and ends up getting plowed behind a Dairy Queen in his Toyota Tercel.
    Time to take a trip to North Carolina, this tinder thing is just a sign of things to come.
    thats what I'm thinking. maybe she honestly did download it as a joke. but how many guys sending messages to her does it take for her to give in

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its like its no good hot girls
    tinder sloots mostly been smash many times using that app, its like a candy store for women and 8/10 guys
    thats why you see the same hot sloot on there fofr months

even the ugly sloots will monkey branch if they get the opportunity
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NMS3 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by almNY View Post
    Make fake profile, match with her, get her to meet up, surprise her.

Record and film everything and post it on the misc. This is your chance opie.
    This. Best option, adds humor to it.

AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000) AllMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm still trying to figure chit out

wtf is there to figure out? are you honestly stupid enough to believe it was a 'joke'?

Tell her to **** off and you don't play those games and next the bish
    ~Chipotle every day crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to YIAMSOMEBODY again.

wtf wtf wtf wtf. Why can't I rep you indefinitely?
    I love you. Forever and ever.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50) raktahn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    north Carolina, Canada, Cyprus, even cancun aint cutting it bro.

hit up north Cambodia - just think, sloots there don't even have internet to sent snapchats or have tinder = profit.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

If you are struggling to cope / need someone to listen PM - will always reply.

It will continue like this, she will say she will have coffee, lunch, dinner, or a drink with a friend. Then she will get more distant and she will be meeting friends more often, and poof! She's gone. Be happy it happened in the beginning.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my ex downloaded tinder as a "joke"

she cheated on me

No matter how much she says she loves you or cares about you or whatever bull**** shes weaving, this is a major red flag OP
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) notbadnotbrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thats what I'm thinking. maybe she honestly did download it as a joke. but how many guys sending messages to her does it take for her to give in
    Yeah man but you could say this about ********, Instagram etc. Like what are you going to do lock her in your basement so there is no risk of anyone ever talking to her. There's always going to be a risk getting involved with someone but the best way to minimize this risk is to be as secure in yourself as possible and to not act possessive. I've been with girls who have had ******** inboxes filled with messages from guys richer better looking then me and we'd laugh about because all that mattered was that she was with me not them, as soon as you show insecurity and let it phase you, you become weak and this is unattractive.

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that sloot evil
    dont want no one to have you but want to find better
    thats some lex luthor sh*T
    *Û©*legendary misc status*Û©*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000) randombrah1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, sloots gonna sloot.

How old is she?
    Is she flirty with other guys?
    with her group of friends, is she the one leading? or she just follows no matter what aka dumb as fuk and easily influentiable by sloots?
    Is this a one time thing?
    Other red flags?

Imo, I would just go no contact.
    Brb I bang other girls but is as a joke bby nothing to worry about since I dont do it anymore.
    Ya feel me brah? This is the kind of logic she is using. Yes she might not have banged anybody, yes she might not have chatted up anybody. But your trust took a huge blow and you are feeling it right now.

Take a step back and evaluate things then do what you must. Cause even after all these advice given here, im pretty sure that you will choose whatever the fuk you wanna do.
    “If you can walk with the crowd and keep your virtue, or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch; If all men count with you, but none too much; then you'll be a man, my son.”

SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirBetalot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMAO at having a gf before 28. Wasting the best time of your life wifeing up these social media attention craving sloots.
    God gives the hardest battles to his toughest soldiers

Originally Posted by notbadnotbrad View Post
    Yeah man but you could say this about ********, Instagram etc. Like what are you going to do lock her in your basement so there is no risk of anyone ever talking to her. There's always going to be a risk getting involved with someone but the best way to minimize this risk is to be as secure in yourself as possible and to not act possessive. I've been with girls who have had ******** inboxes filled with messages from guys richer better looking then me and we'd laugh about it all that mattered was that she was with me, as soon as you show insecurity and let it phase you, you become weak and this is unattractive.
    I agree with you but the difference is that she knowingly put herself in a situation where she would be hit on. and the last thing i want to come off as is possessive, believe me.