Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000) rimduglep is just really nice. (+1000)

What have you learned about life from weight-training?

Weight training is the most frustrating thing that I have ever kept at for any real length of time. In school, I was a gifted child. As a result, most things came easy to me and I didn't really learn how to work to get better at anything. If something was difficult, I just didn't do it and I got all of the validation I needed from the way that people noticed the things that I did well. The things that came hardest for me were always the social and physical activities. I was always the fastest of the slow runners, the inexplicably bad baseball player, and the weird guy that didn't understand how to talk to girls. So, I withdrew.

When I started lifting weights, I told myself that I was going to see it through. I had some goals in mind about my body, and I knew that if nothing else I could be very driven when I wanted to make something happen. I wasn't going to give up this time. I had become so used to giving up on things that were difficult for me that I really forgot how difficult those things were for me. I wrote my lack of success in some areas off to not trying hard enough. When I started lifting weights, I thought that just wanting it and trying hard enough and putting in the work would be enough to get me somewhere. As I have gone, that illusion has been shattered. To still be trying to do this, when I'm not getting the sorts of results that I want - well, it has truly humbled me. I now understand that the hard work I was scared of doing doesn't guarantee results. Sometimes you try your hardest and it doesn't amount to anything... To stick with something past that point builds a lot of character. You can call it a waste of time if you want, but I certainly enjoy the challenge. That's something I never enjoyed before lifting weights. I've learned to celebrate tiny victories and understand that there may not be any more coming for a long, long time.
    Keep your blood clean, your body lean, and your mind sharp. - Henry Rollins.

Goal: Leaner and stronger than ever, low 170s, by 6/17/2018.

LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10) LordJasonGore is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Nothing worth doing is easy, and it sure as hell doesn't end quickly.

2. If your mind isn't ready for something, no amount of wishing will make it happen. It's not about "I want to be that", it's about "I really, really don't want to be this"

3. Continuous improvement over time is like the pebbles of an avalanche. Once you see the motion, it's almost impossible to stop.

4. Some times, you have to say screw it and go for a beer. If your life or your weights get too unbalanced, it's really dangerous.

Jason

PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000) PhantomMaxx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You sound like an intelligent guy, use that advantage to make bodybuilding work for you. There are some guys that are born with the genetic advantage and others through a lifetime of physical activities excel in transforming their body. But forget all that, as humans we can all lose weight or gain muscles it just a matter of time and commitment. Bodybuilding is a science. Read the nutrition section, calories and macro diets are about maintaining those numbers. Choose the right combination that works for your goals and then do the same for the workout program, 5x5 is a good start. What we do is not limited to big dudes and jocks anyone can do it if one really wants to.

"Certified" Reel Nutz mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rimduglep View Post
    What have you learned about life from weight-training?.
    toes and 45lb plates should never meet!
    𝓐𝓲𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 1976 - 1999 - 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓲𝓼 𝓔𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 1960'𝓼

ᖇᗴ丅Ꭵᖇᗴᗪ ᗩ丅 40 ᑕᖇᗴᗯ - ᔕᗝᑕᎥᗩᒪ ᗪᎥᔕ丅ᗩᑎᑕᎥᑎǤ ᗴ᙭ᑭᗴᖇ丅 - ᒪᎥᐯᎥᑎǤ 丅ᕼᗴ ᗪᖇᗴᗩᗰ

ƚo| ɒ ꙅɿɘʞʞuꟻ bᴎɒ ɿɘʞʞuꟻ ꙅᴎuoᴎoɿq ɿɘbᴎɘǫ ɘʜƚ ɘꙅu I

𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕥

🄸 🅃🄴🄻🄻 🄸🅃 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄸🅂, 🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🅆🄰🄽🅃 🅂🄼🄾🄺🄴 🄱🄻🄾🅆🄽 🅄🄿 🅈🄾🅄🅁 🄰🅂🅂 🄾🅁 🅂🄾🄼🄴🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶 🅂🅄🄶🄰🅁 🄲🄾🄰🅃🄴🄳. 🄸 🅂🅄🄶🄶🄴🅂🅃 🅈🄾🅄 🄶🄴🅃 🄰 🄷🄾🄾🄺🄴🅁 🄰🄽🄳 🄰 🄿🄾🅆🄳🄴🅁🄴🄳 🄳🄾🄽🅄🅃

keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) keaton10 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sometimes the heaviest things we lift are not the weights, but instead our feels.

bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bann3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Commitment, dedication, and consistency will make you better at whatever your goal is.

shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shaneinga has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life.

zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000) zzfh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The higher the numbers on the weights,the heavier they are.
    Always finds something wrong with everything crew*

sit there and don't know what to do when people sing happy birthday to me crew*

Thread killer crew*

supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10) supersplish is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Effort is good but consistency is king. Progress in life is made by showing up every time, snow rain sleet hail or dark of night, hung-over or hung-out, you just gotta do it.

2) Some people are born more fortunate in certain areas, you can't let comparisons bring you down, you just gotta do what you can with what you have.
    Anecdotes are of little probative value.

dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50) dalylink will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The finish line is always just a little bit farther

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've leant how few people actually lift, just talking about the population as a whole, none of my friends or family do and just one I work with and I work with a lot of people.............kinda sad.....for them!
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MissHolly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weightlifting has definitely changed my perspective on what is beautiful.

As women (or as a society in general), we have it drilled in to us from an early age that skinny is beautiful. When I dieted down to achieve this skinny look after having had 2 children, I was extremely unhappy with my results. I was underweight with fat still on my stomach and thighs.

Took up lifting weights to gain more muscle and soon found out I had to eat in a surplus in order to do that. What a foreign concept and extremely hard to get used to. Now it's not a big deal and has changed the way I see beautiful. I'm constantly seeing girls that don't lift weights and thinking "elbows too pointy."

Now I'm not the most muscular person on the block, but I have shape to my body that wasn't there before. It's nice to have finally made peace with my body image. Now the only thing I want is to get bigger.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I've leant how few people actually lift, just talking about the population as a whole, none of my friends or family do and just one I work with and I work with a lot of people.............kinda sad.....for them!
    I know this feel Clive. The black sheep at get-togethers and events.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Consistency over time FTW, and it is a great psychotherapist!

rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't give up. Focus on your diet. Lifting puts you ahead of the majority of the population.

You're farther along than you probably think.
    Show some love...

www.TheScienceofGettingRipped.com

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I know this feel Clive. The black sheep at get-togethers and events.
    Yes, I don't really talk about it too, as they wouldn't really understand. I workout at home too so for me it's quite a lonely experience but I always remain motivated, coming over here on these forums helps a lot for me.
    Tennis balls?...........my Biceps are as big as Grapefruits!

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    A hundred pounds is always a hundred pounds.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Jason224 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've learned that no one's gonna take responsibility for me EXCEPT ME. Lifting partners, just like life partners, come and go. In the end, it's just me. I gotta find the motivation inside myself because looking outside only leaves me feeling lost and more alone.

haviet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep pushing your limits. You'll be surprised.

fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fatboystick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Discipline, perseverance and the value of hard work...
    🌍 Talk is cheap, Actions are priceless 🌝

🏋️ TEAM NutraBio

jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've learned that I get more compliments from dudes than chicks.

rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rimam1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jett69, that tends to happen.
    Show some love...

www.TheScienceofGettingRipped.com

dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000) dsm246 is just really nice. (+1000)
    It has taught me to work smart and take the long view.

It isnt just doing a workout, it is doing the right workout for my goals.

It isnt just about what I do in the gym but also what I do outside of the gym too. For me, the results i wanted really required a lifestyle change.

And that discipline isnt just about showing up, it also includes having the discipline to stay home or adjust my training plan when necessary so that injuries heal rather than become chronic problems.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's the reverse for me. What I learn in life I apply to weight training.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The heavier the weight placed upon your shoulders, the stronger you become.

/sits down in the lotus position and adopts a wise expression
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tank316 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No matter what life throws at you , remain strong and conquer! If it wasn't for my father buying my first weight set and showing me the in's and outs the why whys and why nots, I really don't know if I would've perused it.

Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bo_Flecks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The iron has been a part of my life, off and on, since I was a teenager. Not sure I’ve really learned anything from weight training other than I feel better when I lift than when I don’t.

BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000) BB12s is just really nice. (+1000)
    Passion, dedication, motivation, and self challenge is worth all the pain/growth.

Slight supplement addiction... LOL
    ~*~* THIS SPACE FOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANY RENT ~*~*

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of ________________.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nothing worth having comes easy..
    On the list for Bannukah

MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MooseTequila is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That I feel better in pain and sweat at the gym, than I do sitting on my ass doing nothing