Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cjjlpsp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dustwyrm View Post
    Fellas, we are all entitled to own opinions. Im not an idiot perhaps over critical. Im just tired of the same old bull**** excuses when they clearly in the wrong. Everyone else in this world is held accountable except cops, and referees. I am sick of the "they are only human" excuse. I want to expect elite decision making because thats what they are trained and paid to do for a living.
    But your opinion is uneducated, which is why no one is taking it seriously. Do some research, srs

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fellas, we are all entitled to own opinions. Im not an idiot perhaps over critical. Im just tired of the same old bull**** excuses when they clearly in the wrong. Everyone else in this world is held accountable except cops, and referees. I am sick of the "they are only human" excuse. I want to expect elite decision making because thats what they are trained and paid to do for a living.
    I'm all for 100% accountability. Nobody is perfect. Place a group of "trained" human beings in sht-yo-pants life or death situation and a majority of them would rely on instincts from millions of years of evolution over a 12 week here's-your-gun-and-badge-go-get-em program.

jus sayin....
    ...imnoting

UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) UGK4lyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aesthetique View Post
    brb almost impossible to get fired
    brb do whatever the phuck you want
    brb kill someone and you get paid time off

thinking of becoming a cop
    lol

TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TylerA120 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dont forget these cardinal cop rules:

"They are only human"

"They have a family to go home to"
    lol if it's up to me or some chithead banger going home tonight it's gonna be me. rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.
    "They only had a few seconds to react so they shot him 17 times."
    its standard procedure that when you open fire on someone you empty your magazine to finish a threat off. you don't shoot to wound. There's no wounding shots or disarming someone or whatever like in the movies. Shooting with the intention to wound goes against all dept policy, if not illegal and will leave you open to further liability that would be very easy to win in the plaintiffs favor.
    "White Wii remotes look identical to black guns."
    when a cop talks to you don't do stupid **** like aim a BB gun at them or something, or reach into your pockets or do anything that's quick or where your hands aren't seen. then you won't be shot for being a fuking retard.
    "Abuse of power is the key to an internal investigation aka paid vacation and promotion to head cop"
    yeah judging by your use of "head cop" and what else you've said in the thread, it's pretty clear you have no idea wtf you're talking about. please get a basic understanding of law enforcement and what goes on and policies and such before even attempting to debate policies and enforcing American law. just because you had run-ins with the law when you were 19 and stupid doesn't mean you should write every cop off as a donut eating sack of ****. behind that badge is a heart and brain, just like what you have.

btw they're human too and have a family to go home to
    yeah basically.
    You can't look the same as someone else, but you can be the best of yourself.
    Frank Zane

Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by holtmcg View Post
    I have no respect for police and I actually think they get overpaid seeing how a f*ckton of their job is paperwork. That's their fault when they get into trouble with the media, become alcoholics, get divorced, commit suicide, etc. Don't become a cop if you can't handle it because there is no sympathy here.
    Because clerical work doesn't deserve good pay? You're basically saying police paperwork has no value. Hope you're trolling.

Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    I'm all for 100% accountability. Nobody is perfect. Place a group of "trained" human beings in sht-yo-pants life or death situation and a majority of them would rely on instincts from millions of years of evolution over a 12 week here's-your-gun-and-badge-go-get-em program.

jus sayin....
    this
    I rep back

Wolves and Sheep
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=375

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yumbo

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Rain50 View Post
    Agreed. It phking pisses me off that the media phking blows up every time a cop does something wrong, but they almost never emphasize how much they do to keep the public safe. All the DUI's, speeding tickets, running red lights or stop signs, etc etc etc... people don't understand how much all those add up... srs.

I'm not saying we should ignore the WRONG things that police officers do, but holy phk.. don't let the bad cops change your view on all cops. Most of them are doing the right thing and the ****-bag cops are ruining things for the good cops. Anyone who intentionally gives a cop a hard time is a ****ing jackass.. for example all the dumb asses on youtube that fake public urination, jump over cops sitting on a bench, etc etc etc.

These guys have to deal with enough ****, so unless you're going to say or do something that might brighten their day.. just stay the phk out of their way.

-also, see sig

Did you know that in areas with no speed limits or where the speed limits are increased or decreased, there has never been any correlation between speed limits and total amount of deaths and car accidents?

Why?

People drive the speed they are comfortable.

Speeding tickets are just a revenue source, and speed limits do absolutely nothing to keep the streets safer. All they do is give an officer an excuse to pull someone over.
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) holtmcg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Liberate View Post
    Because clerical work doesn't deserve good pay? You're basically saying police paperwork has no value. Hope you're trolling.
    Clerical work is the lowest common denominator of employment and policing is the lowest common denominator of public service, so yes. I also see no value in police. Why would I ever need to call the police? I have a concealed handgun license, go to the firing range 2-3 times a month, and I know the laws surrounding my state. So if I needed to protect myself, I would be able to with confidence. Actually, the only reason I would ever have to call the police is because of my insurance if something was to get stolen from my apartment or my car gets stolen, only because my policy legally requires a police report before I can file a claim. Other than that, I don't need or want police help and once again, I see ZERO value in their work. Sorry, not sorry.

JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JDM12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wsuwarrior View Post
    Shut the fukk up you little biitch, sit the fukk down, and listen up. People are going to make mistakes in dynamic and dangerous environments. Get the fukk over it. Not everything is fukking perfect. Its called life. Shiit happens and things go wrong once in a while. Most of the time they go right and no one gets hurt. Youve never had to make a life or death decision in the blink of an eye so stop being so fukking critical of people who have and just happened to make the wrong decision in that instant. Im sick of that crap.
    So much fuking this. These monday morning second guessers are always stuck in their own little social media world where every police mistake is a fuking nationwide news story. Open your fuking eyes to how many people there are in this country, and how many of them are absolute shtheads. Its a testament to the training police in the US receive that mistakes happen so few and far between. And if you think American police aren't among the best trained on the planet, get your head out of your tv/movie/******** brainwashed ass.

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: We Pretend like there are no benefits to being a cop

now I've seen it all

Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Epilerik is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post

jus sayin....

Which is exactly why cops should be held to a higher standard, and why us as taxpayers shouldn't just hire any high school drop-out willing to do the job.

Although a lot of the issues between cops and the public stems from poor government policies. If the cops actually focused on real crimes instead of going around looking for potheads and speeders, then that would help. Legalize all victimless crimes, and stop punishing blue-collar criminals harder than white-collar criminals, and that would go a LONG way.

But until then, cops are always going to be seen as bullies and thieves.

Especially when a cop arrested someone for a victimless crime ends up ruining their entire lives, and the cops then feel good about themselves. Congratulations, you busted some guy with a gram of pot, now his name will be in the paper and he won't ever be able to find a decent job. That's a life ruined.

Personally, I think cops need thicker skin. I hate this attitude some have of "well, the cop is being a jerk and he is trying to trick you into thinking you don't have rights so he can ruin your life, but we need to be polite and respectful towards to them because they have a hard job." F*ck that. They chose to do it. If they can't handle it, quit. You'd think people who always talk about how they're always at risk would stop being such p*ssies and b*tches.

Watch as the neg train comes in, only proving my point that a lot of cops and their supporters are emotionally soft because they are coddled.
    -Voted Gary Johnson in 2012 and Doing it Again 2016-

-Philadelphia Eagles fan-

-52 Books a Year Crew-

-Team Mystic-

dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dustwyrm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Epilerik View Post
    Which is exactly why cops should be held to a higher standard, and why us as taxpayers shouldn't just hire any high school drop-out willing to do the job.

Although a lot of the issues between cops and the public stems from poor government policies. If the cops actually focused on real crimes instead of going around looking for potheads and speeders, then that would help. Legalize all victimless crimes, and stop punishing blue-collar criminals harder than white-collar criminals, and that would go a LONG way.

Especially when a cop arrested someone for a victimless crime ends up ruining their entire lives, and the cops then feel good about themselves. Congratulations, you busted some guy with a gram of pot, now his name will be in the paper and he won't ever be able to find a decent job. That's a life ruined.

Personally, I think cops need thicker skin. I hate this attitude some have of "well, the cop is being a jerk and he is trying to trick you into thinking you don't have rights so he can ruin your life, but we need to be polite and respectful towards to them because they have a hard job." F*ck that. They chose to do it. If they can't handle it, quit. You'd think people who always talk about how they're always at risk would stop being such p*ssies and b*tches.

Watch as the neg train comes in, only proving my point that a lot of cops and their supporters are emotionally soft because they are coddled.
    Well said.

Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by holtmcg View Post
    Clerical work is the lowest common denominator of employment and policing is the lowest common denominator of public service, so yes. I also see no value in police. Why would I ever need to call the police? I have a concealed handgun license, go to the firing range 2-3 times a month, and I know the laws surrounding my state. So if I needed to protect myself, I would be able to with confidence. Actually, the only reason I would ever have to call the police is because of my insurance if something was to get stolen from my apartment or my car gets stolen, only because my policy legally requires a police report before I can file a claim. Other than that, I don't need or want police help and once again, I see ZERO value in their work. Sorry, not sorry.
    Hard to believe that the only reasons you would have to call the police is for legal requirements. Do you believe our country would be better off without policing? A safer place? I have my carry license, I own several firearms, and I too go to the range at least twice a month. Am I confident that I can defend myself? In certain but few scenarios yes, but not all situations as you claim.
    I rep back

Wolves and Sheep
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=375

Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Creaso is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I neg you because you're negative and I figure you like the negative energy.

That and you're an eagles fan that complains in the walking dead thread.

I do agree with some of your points in the post

But still believe cops and all people deserve respect when working unless they prove otherwise.

Edit i don't neg people because they are eagles fans.
    Last edited by Creaso; 12-17-2014 at 11:25 PM.

Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wisdom15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

1. A high majority of officers I speak to and work with at times always say, "If the guy is respectful, I'll send them on their way." Even when drugs are brought into the equation, they'll just take the drugs and send them off because they don't want to make their day harder with paperwork and the processes of going through the motions over a little bit of pot.

2. All people should be shown respect. Its called being a mature adult, regardless of occupation or life circumstances.
    "The worst thing I could be is just like everyone else."- Arnold Schwarzenegger.
    ★cVc★
    US Army, Sky Soldier.

FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FitnessJake is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BRAHzzers View Post
    I am a rookie cop. Thanks for this thread Srs. It's disheartening with all that goes on but we rely on each other our families and people like you OP to keep us going. You only ever hear about a few incidents on TV among the 800,000 cops in the US 20 incidents a year is nothing but we are all categorized as bad.

Yet a female teacher has sex with a kid but no stigma is attached to all teachers being ****phile deviants.
    Nice, graduate in May, applying to state troopers soon
    Dallas Stars crew
    Heavy Music crew

Registered User HoplessRomantic's Avatar
    HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    fukin lol. They get off damn near every time and kill people without repurcussion. Tired of this "they are only human" bullsht. If you have the capacity to ruin or end someones life legally, you cannot make ANY mistakes. if you do, you should be kicked out. Ruining peoples lives isnt someone to mess with.

Pulling people over for bullsht revenue sources. Ruining peoples lives over drug use and acting like they are fighting the good fight. The google self driving car has proven safe with over 100k miles driven, but don't expect it to be legal if the cops have anything to say about it! Less tickets to hand out!

look at these "professionals"! Another honest days work out on the town!

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not gonna lie. Didn't read any of this post except the bolded caught my attention. Mainly because you see, marihuana is illegal. The cop didnt ruin the persons life. He didnt force the person to break the law and have marihuana on his person.

Its like when someone is caught for drunk driving and lose their licence. they blame the cop "oh, your going to make me lose my job. I have to drive to get to my job'. No, YOU made yourself lose your job because YOU decided to break the law.

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chasintail View Post
    My biggest gripe with cops is I can't stand being around them. (Firefighter brah) I work side by side with them a lot and have friends who are married to cops. Their job has given them the most fukked perception of reality. They only see the bad in everybody and are cynical as fukk. Most of them have terrible egos making it impossible to hold a conversation with. Sense of humor is long gone with any over a few yrs on.
    Oh and they all are jealous of us because we get to eat, sleep, fap etc. at work.
    Why so negative bro we love y'all. Best place to go for washing blood, chit, and piss out the cage -> fire department.

HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HoplessRomantic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Not gonna lie. Didn't read any of this post except the bolded caught my attention. Mainly because you see, marihuana is illegal. The cop didnt ruin the persons life. He didnt force the person to break the law and have marihuana on his person.

Its like when someone is caught for drunk driving and lose their licence. they blame the cop "oh, your going to make me lose my job. I have to drive to get to my job'. No, YOU made yourself lose your job because YOU decided to break the law.
    except smoking weed hurts no one....

i'm golfing in my avatar darknessmanX's Avatar
    darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000) darknessmanX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i'd be down for 100k a year.

veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) veggie530 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, I was going to school to be a cop before switching to nursing. The pay isn't high enough, the criticism is very high and the responsibility huge.

At least in nursing people give you the benefit of the doubt when chit hits the fan.
    August 2023:
    BW: 194
    B: 315 x 3, 225 x 14 (PR: 335)
    S: 315 x 2, 225 x 18 (PR's)
    DL: 405 x 1 (PR); Trap Bar DL: 405 x 1
    OHP: 185 x 3 (PR), 135 x 16
    Chins: 22(PR) Pushups: 83 (PR: 101)
    1 Mile: 6:45 (PR: 5:52)

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They are held to a higher standard. Apply to any department not desperate for bodies like the major metro areas and good luck getting a job. Most (like 99%) of departments are at least requiring an associates degree and many are requiring a bachelor's.

The cops focus on whatever they find or whatever falls in their laps. That argument is absolutely retarded. Police know full well how to prioritize resources. By the way...you catch a lot of fukks out on felony warrants by, you guessed it, traffic violations.

By the way...stop minimizing speeding as some harmless thing....most accidents have speeding as a factor.

Only moronic, immature, losers hold that opinion. Thank god you are just in the small but loud minority.

Uh if you dont want your life ruined (hardly) for drug possession then dont possess drugs you stupid fukking idiot. Its not that hard. And last I checked its not cops that made pot illegal.

Go take a nap you keyboard tough guy *******. Youve never put on a uniform in your life you tit sucking piece of pussy ****. You dont know what youre talking about. Have fun biitching about cops on ********.

kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingofturtles has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoplessRomantic View Post
    except smoking weed hurts no one....
    Thats not for the cop to decide. Illegal means illegal. If your knowingly doing something illegal than you cant be mad at anyone but yourself when you get caught.

Originally Posted by wsuwarrior View Post
    They are held to a higher standard. Apply to any department not desperate for bodies like the major metro areas and good luck getting a job. Most (like 99%) of departments are at least requiring an associates degree and many are requiring a bachelor's.

The cops focus on whatever they find or whatever falls in their laps. That argument is absolutely retarded. Police know full well how to prioritize resources. By the way...you catch a lot of fukks out on felony warrants by, you guessed it, traffic violations.

By the way...stop minimizing speeding as some harmless thing....most accidents have speeding as a factor.

Only moronic, immature, losers hold that opinion. Thank god you are just in the small but loud minority.

Uh if you dont want your life ruined (hardly) for drug possession then dont possess drugs you stupid fukking idiot. Its not that hard. And last I checked its not cops that made pot illegal.

Go take a nap you keyboard tough guy *******. Youve never put on a uniform in your life you tit sucking piece of pussy ****. You dont know what youre talking about. Have fun biitching about cops on ********.
    I hate not being able to rep ppl more than once within 5 mins.

Originally Posted by kingofturtles View Post
    Thats not for the cop to decide. Illegal means illegal. If your knowingly doing something illegal than you cant be mad at anyone but yourself when you get caught.
    But it is for the cop to decide to enforce these laws, and knowingly join a force that enforces barbaric drug policies

if we are going to think like that then i guess the only nazis responsible for anything are the ones who made the laws. All the others were just following orders!

Registered User notbigenoughyet's Avatar
    notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notbigenoughyet is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoplessRomantic View Post
    But it is for the cop to decide to enforce these laws, and knowingly join a force that enforces barbaric drug policies

if we are going to think like that then i guess the only nazis responsible for anything are the ones who made the laws. All the others were just following orders!
    Good copy.
    US federal, state, and local law = methhead dictatorship

Thank you for your opinion Sir but you are red and I'm going to have to belittle your opinion on any matter

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Justy53 View Post
    As much as I hate cops...I think you guys deserve $100k a year.
    I find that it's usually only the criminals that hate police officers.

wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wsuwarrior has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mentalist72 View Post
    I find that it's usually only the criminals that hate police officers.
    Its usually immature frustrated pothead dumbasses. Most people go through their days without even thinking of the police.

Originally Posted by notbigenoughyet View Post
    Good copy.
    US federal, state, and local law = methhead dictatorship

Thank you for your opinion Sir but you are red and I'm going to have to belittle your opinion on any matter
    im comparing that sort of thinking

if US cops arent responsible for ruining lives because they are following orders and dont make the laws, then nazi officials are not responsible either because they were simply following orders and didnt make the laws