Page 90 of 93 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90 91 92 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 2766
    sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by matchesmalone15 View Post
    You're gonna love it!
    Thank you buddy! Appreciated!!!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

jminter22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man! I've been using these principles and a 4 day split you've recommended and I'm really loving! It's shock week and my muscles are really feeling it! I didn't think using such lighter weight could help, but those tempos are insane! I just feel like my muscles are actually stronger and fuller. But do you have a recommended split for hitting muscles twice a week? I would love to try one out for a cycle down the road!

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jminter22 View Post
    Hey man! I've been using these principles and a 4 day split you've recommended and I'm really loving! It's shock week and my muscles are really feeling it! I didn't think using such lighter weight could help, but those tempos are insane! I just feel like my muscles are actually stronger and fuller. But do you have a recommended split for hitting muscles twice a week? I would love to try one out for a cycle down the road!
    So glad you are enjoying PRRS! As for hitting muscles twice per week, that is ok, but I would lower the overall volume so you do not overtrain. You can do something like:

M: CHEST/BACK/DELTS
    T: LEGS/ARMS
    TH: REPEAT MONDAY
    F: REPEAT TUESDAY

200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    where are you from originally though?

Originally Posted by 200meters1 View Post
    where are you from originally though?
    Who me? NY.

jarman3163 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how would i best utilize the fd/fs training with other body parts???

Originally Posted by jarman3163 View Post
    I believe I answered this in the FDFS thread.

hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hossjob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jarman3163 View Post
    Very carefully! LOL. Kidding. PRRS and FD/FS both rock. Check the FD/FS thread. Loads of info in there. That guy in the PRRS video is pretty sweet too ;-) LOL.

Great thread Coach!
    All American EFX Rep

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX

http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Originally Posted by hossjob View Post
    Very carefully! LOL. Kidding. PRRS and FD/FS both rock. Check the FD/FS thread. Loads of info in there. That guy in the PRRS video is pretty sweet too ;-) LOL.

Great thread Coach!
    LOL...nice to see the co-star of the PRRS DVD in this thread!

necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) necomanis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks man

Registered User Chrisslindstrom's Avatar
    Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chrisslindstrom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Loving it.

I'm back for a quick update, been using this program for a couple of weeks now and I'm still latched onto it like if it's my first week every week. Just wanted to share a progress photo in which I wanna thank TS for the "gains" I've made. I also wanna thank the entire Bodybuilding forum for being a perfect website for us curious people who wants to read everything and anything.

It's 3 months of working out between those 2 pictures, but most of the progress has happened the last 2 months!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Chrisslindstrom; 11-08-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Forgot to add dates!

Originally Posted by necomanis View Post
    Thanks man
    Welcome!

Originally Posted by Chrisslindstrom View Post
    I'm back for a quick update, been using this program for a couple of weeks now and I'm still latched onto it like if it's my first week every week. Just wanted to share a progress photo in which I wanna thank TS for the "gains" I've made. I also wanna thank the entire Bodybuilding forum for being a perfect website for us curious people who wants to read everything and anything.

It's 3 months of working out between those 2 pictures, but most of the progress has happened the last 2 months!
    WOW, huge difference in such a short period! I am so happy my program is helping to facilitate such awesome gains!!! Keep going! -EB/SS

xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxx_jfb_xxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Shock week can I do all drop sets or are the supersets important? I would think it wouldn't matter, but just double checking.
    The journey toward perfection is ALWAYS a path of successes AND failures.

NO REPS LEFT BEHIND!!!

Originally Posted by xxx_jfb_xxx View Post
    Shock week can I do all drop sets or are the supersets important? I would think it wouldn't matter, but just double checking.
    You can base most of it on dropsets, but I would also make sure to throw in the occasional SS as they are quite effective for growth.

feiyangyang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Perfect. Thank you very much.

Originally Posted by feiyangyang View Post
    Perfect. Thank you very much.
    Welcome : )

reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10) reicherts78 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just wanted to check in...
    All my lifts have gone way up.

I have done about 24 weeks of PRRS with a 2 week period of FDFS in there. I went from Full Body Routines 3 days per week, to a split. I found that Full Body is much more effective for me as it allows me to hit the major muscle groups 3 days per week. I may end up doing a upper/lower split for 2 days and then 1 full body per week.

Anyway thanks again Eric. Best program I have ever been on. Each week being something different makes the program hard to get bored with. I am a trainer and gym owner and one of my female trainers was asking for advice. She used to compete, but got sucked into crossfit, losing all of her muscle with a low carb paleo diet. After much convincing, I have her eating healthy and doing your program...she emails me every week shocked at the strength gains she is making and is thinking of trying to compete again.

Also, my wife is on it as well. We work out in our home gym together and she can now lift more than most untrained guys can and loves that she can eat 2000 calories per day and lose weight on this program.
    Currently 185 lbs 13% bf
    Phase: slow cut

Originally Posted by reicherts78 View Post
    Just wanted to check in...
    All my lifts have gone way up.

I have done about 24 weeks of PRRS with a 2 week period of FDFS in there. I went from Full Body Routines 3 days per week, to a split. I found that Full Body is much more effective for me as it allows me to hit the major muscle groups 3 days per week. I may end up doing a upper/lower split for 2 days and then 1 full body per week.

Anyway thanks again Eric. Best program I have ever been on. Each week being something different makes the program hard to get bored with. I am a trainer and gym owner and one of my female trainers was asking for advice. She used to compete, but got sucked into crossfit, losing all of her muscle with a low carb paleo diet. After much convincing, I have her eating healthy and doing your program...she emails me every week shocked at the strength gains she is making and is thinking of trying to compete again.

Also, my wife is on it as well. We work out in our home gym together and she can now lift more than most untrained guys can and loves that she can eat 2000 calories per day and lose weight on this program.
    THANK YOU for this! Your testimonial means a lot to me!!! So appreciated!!!!

jakemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How would you setup a 2 day a week split using prrs?

Originally Posted by jakemaxwell View Post
    How would you setup a 2 day a week split using prrs?
    You will use the same principles of the program as anyone else. The split might be something like:

Day 1 = QUADS, CHEST, DELTS, TRIS, CALVES
    Day 2 = HAMS, LATS, TRAPS, BIS, ABS

You would have to keep sets per muscle quite low. Likely 4-6 working sets per body part at most.

jakemaxwell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the reply. I will eventually be doing 3 days a week but 2 is all I can manage for the time being but I will be making the most of those 2 days

Originally Posted by jakemaxwell View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I will eventually be doing 3 days a week but 2 is all I can manage for the time being but I will be making the most of those 2 days
    Let me know how it goes!

4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 4BillyItsEZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This workout program looks interesting. I think I'm gonna try it out for atleast a week or so. If it satisfies me, I'm going to stick with it.

Originally Posted by 4BillyItsEZ View Post
    This workout program looks interesting. I think I'm gonna try it out for atleast a week or so. If it satisfies me, I'm going to stick with it.
    Thanks for giving it a shot. But definitely run through all 3 weeks, so you get a feel for P, RR, and S. Hope you enjoy it!

Registered User matchesmalone15's Avatar
    matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) matchesmalone15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 4BillyItsEZ View Post
    Gotta at least give it a three week run so you can hit each different routine. Then repeat for the rest of your life, cause it's awesome, lol.

Originally Posted by matchesmalone15 View Post
    Gotta at least give it a three week run so you can hit each different routine. Then repeat for the rest of your life, cause it's awesome, lol.
    : )

Thank you!!!

jminter22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anybody know if doing starting strength and prrs combined is helpful for increasing strength? Or maybe any thoughts on a full body workout for prrs with like workout A and B kind of setup?

Originally Posted by jminter22 View Post
    Anybody know if doing starting strength and prrs combined is helpful for increasing strength? Or maybe any thoughts on a full body workout for prrs with like workout A and B kind of setup?
    Some people do use PRRS with 2-3 full body workouts per week. Others have also done half body workouts using a M/W/F set up so one week part of the body gets two workouts and the next it gets one. PRRS is very versatile and effective with all set ups.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm going to start this tomorrow. I gained a little gut during the holidays and had some family issues that came up so i wasn't able to lift this past month as much as i needed.

To attack my gut i'm thinking about doing a little cardio first thing in the morning and then doing this workout after i get off work. How much cardio would you suggest? Also am planning on doing IIFYM for my diet.
    LOL @ people who follow politics