Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33
    shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Juggernation!!!!!!

Hope things have been going well for everyone. Me, I've been going through a lot and things are finally starting to wind down which I am very excited about. Lifting has NOT been on the back burner, I just had to make some adjustments to accommodate my gym schedule. Ahh, such is life.
    Anyway, I'm on a 2 on, 1 off, 3 on, 1 off schedule now; Monday = Legs, Tuesday = Chest and Bis, Off Wednesday, Thursday = Shoulder and abs, Friday = Back and Tris, Saturday = Chest #2 and abs.
    I take either Pre-Fight or Juggernaut HP for a pre-workout, intra-workout I take my Infinite Force Watermelon, and post-workout is Infinite Mass Vanilla.
    I'm going to be bulking until I reach 225 rather than 205 like I previously had set as my goal. This means I have 2.5 months to pack on 30 and hopefully my next contest weight will be 200-202ish. I am going to attempt this while staying around 12% bodyfat so I don't have to cut like a madman.
    Anyway, just thought I would log today as its been a while.
    Good luck to everyone!
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10) shookmusic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Leg night!
    I will be working on depth, form and TUT tonight. I have a feeling that I've been slacking (not on purpose) with depth since leaving my former training partner in the dust. So, I am going to be watching my form in the mirror and setting the safety bars below parallel for squatting.
    I do not have the time to be inefficient in my workouts, so I need to maximize my time while at the gym.
    With TUT, I plan to take the same amount of time that I usually take to complete 12 reps and complete 6 reps. Slow, controlled constant tension on the muscles with a slightly narrower stance to target the quads.
    Infinite Labs "I Am Juggernaut" Challenge 2014, 3rd Place Winner

LA Championships, July 2013
    SD Championships, March 2014
    SoCal/Armed Forces, June 2014, 4th place, Mens Lightweight
    IAJ Challenge 2014, 3rd place winner

=============================================================================================

"Prototype Production Possible..."

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Join our Affiliate Program and get paid to promote a science-driven, fitness supplement company that provides valuable information and products to the health and fitness industry. Our products are designed with the vision to provide athletes of all backgrounds and specialties the supplementation they need to succeed and develop their goals. Our program is free to join, easy to sign-up, and requires no technical knowledge.

How Does It Work?

Simple: Once approved, we will supply you with the tools you need to drive traffic to our store. These tools include web links, promo codes, banners/ads, and access to an Affiliate Manager that will help you every step of the way. You will get paid for sales referred by you to our store. It’s that simple!
    Real-Time Statistics and Reporting!

Log in 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how you are performing.
    http://www.infinitelabs.com/idevaffiliate/index.php
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031