Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT 24 year old man scared of 16 year old kid.
    Arsenal FC | Miami Heat

TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you were alpha you would kick his ass out of the house.
    *Candito Crew*
    *manlet crew*
    *snap city crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *bay area crew*
    "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal" - Einstein

DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mkz93 View Post
    You're 24 years old, Not a fukn child.
    Ok but it's his house n I'm his son. Wow this makes me mad. My own dad betrayed me
    ProudManlet is my savior crew

Ny Knicks, Ny Giants and Ny Mets crew..

genovas witness crew so sick
    Slowly Gona make it
    Maybe just maybe I will crew

Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nymfo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can confirm am sisters bf and op is a ****

DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatHobgoblin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm not going to my classes until further notice unless my dad apologizes. I need to make a stand

Slowly Gona make it

TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000) TheDipKing is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DatHobgoblin View Post
    My sisters 18. He's 16. I'm almost 24
    OP is confirmed beta
    *Candito Crew*
    *manlet crew*
    *snap city crew*
    *not gonna make it crew*
    *bay area crew*
    "Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal" - Einstein

IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I said please stop like a civilized fukin person? I could kick his aZz if I wanted too pretty easily but I'd prob get kicked out
    lol negged u fukkin beta

lemme give u a little from ghandi...styling on u before u were even conceived:

It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.

u huge beta

pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500) pijef is not very helpful. (-500)
    Pics or it didn't happen OPIE

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok but it's his house n I'm his son. Wow this makes me mad. My own dad betrayed me
    Doesn't matter who's house it is, That kid is slaughtering your dear little sister in the poosy and embarrassing you in front of your parents. You know what needs to be done.

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My sisters 18. He's 16. I'm almost 24
    Sweet mother of fuk. You need to find your balls quick man. Letting a 16 year old talk down to you like that in your own home in front of your whole family? Soon enough he'll be fukking your sister, your mom and your dad in your bed while he makes you watch.

Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mack3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please be a troll

IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000) IRBabboon is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't get it?
    lol

cant believe I fell for this 5/10 troll attempt

Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Agego is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    16 year old kid knows he can treat your sister like chit because you wont do a damn thing about it
    Arsenal FC | Miami Heat

Well in the handbook I read. (How to be assertive and not aversive) it's say to say it politely first which establishes u are a civilized human

Slowly Gona make it

Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000) Kataro is just really nice. (+1000)
    If this story was true... and I knew where you live OP...

I'd stroll right in and fuk your little sis sweet sugar wall, might even double dip and bounce to your mom room right after.

While you're downstair crying "please stop"
    ~ Misc Penny Stock Crew ~

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well in the handbook I read. (How to be assertive and not aversive) it's say to say it politely first which establishes u are a civilized human
    Yeah it's a roll, No one on this ghey planet is this beta.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    lol please tell me this is a troll thread
    has to be

right?

dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dunkthekong has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    beta as farrrckkkkk OP, what do? get all your friends to hold him down while you **** his ass make sure pics are taken for blackmailing purposes. once all this is complete you will have no further problems. then post pic for reps

KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KurenaiNoButa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hook that mfer right in the mouth bro, srs
    Crews not even once

MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50) MichaelCherrito will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    confirmed troll.

ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000) ClevageGobbler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP you are abitch. Stop complaining about **** and take action.
    Word is Bond

Lakers - Mackin' on your favorite team since 1947

Originally Posted by dunkthekong View Post
    beta as farrrckkkkk OP, what do? get all your friends to hold him down while you **** his ass make sure pics are taken for blackmailing purposes. once all this is complete you will have no further problems. then post pic for reps
    Tht would work if friends were an option for me

Slowly Gona make it

Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Synble is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would have hit him, srs

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    should have punched him. seriously.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah0fPeace69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hes 16 youre 24? Bend him over and stick your cawk in his angus and thrust with the force of 1000000 gods
    *Only Rep Back When Bored Taking a Sh!t Crew*
    *WetBreats is Gonna Make it Crew*
    *Oneitis Crew*
    *Proud Manlet Crew*
    ++ Positive Crew++

★★★ We're All Gonna Make it Brah ★★★

skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) skew12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sweet jeebus what a poon

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol. just lol
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Registered User straightflexing's Avatar
    straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000) straightflexing is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tht would work if friends were an option for me

lol no wonder he talked to you like that, your sister probably tells him how much of a beta loser with no friends you are ...

theres no helping you man...

ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ckhunter5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm not going to my classes until further notice unless my dad apologizes. I need to make a stand

Definitely roll bread. Shame, you really had me going for awhile

ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ross53545 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bend over op and accept his alpha dik
    *always sleep naked crew*
    *big wrist crew*
    *big hands crew*
    *big penis crew*
    *has a gf crew*