Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Location: Gayville, South Dakota, United States Virgin Islands
    deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Female doctors checking on males genitals?

Ok WTF is going on? does this really happen or is it a troll? I am not sure if this is serious or not but does a female doctor really check MALES stripped naked while touching them?

That's embarrassing as f**** and I rather die than having a female checking on me (srs).

again I am not sure if this guy is trolling or where in the world he lives @?

Where I am raised from this sh8t does not happen. What you brahs think? are you comfortable for you to be naked in front of a female doctor to touch you and check you out?

Leaving sobriety behind BusterBluth's Avatar
    BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BusterBluth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tfw when female doctor fondles my balls srs
    (not srs)

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Chicks can be doctors? What?!
    LEO

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I didn't read it, but I had a female doctor for a bit...twas awesome...and weird all at the same time.

XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000) XOneAndOnlyX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just had a physical earlier this week, and i have an hbb doctor who checked me for testicular cancer. srs

no big deal OP. you beta *******

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I went to one last week. She kept trying to find my ovaries and asked if I had been late. I told her my appointment was at 10.30 and I got there early. She got flustered and said it might be PMS. I've never been in a war thought so don't know how I got it. Anyway I'm on some hormone pills now and I've never felt so emotional. Hopefully I'm better soon

deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) deniedyou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    Chicks can be doctors? What?!

LOL, um like I don't have a problem if a female is educated and is a doctor but for her to check dudes naked... Like why in the world first of would a female become a urologists for males...

out of all the branches in medical science.

I hope we all make it. JungleJenetics's Avatar
    JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JungleJenetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ***Had two female nurses perform an ultrasound on my balls crew***
    Sig line can't be a novel

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cheese Crew

Originally Posted by XOneAndOnlyX View Post
    just had a physical earlier this week, and i have an hbb doctor who checked me for testicular cancer. srs

no big deal OP. you beta *******

not sure if serious... please name the location and the doctor I might check her out.

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes, this happens and I've always nervous at the thought of getting a possible chub while examination
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mkz93 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tfw your doctor lets the hbb nurse practitioner check your balls.
    *Georgia Crew*
    *Negged by Quest Bar Manlet crew*
    **FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew**
    ►►►http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403◄◄◄

Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kermeli has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wut, i get raging erection just from thinking that opie, u rather want male touching ur balls? Feels good mang when some hot nurse touches ur balls ahh
    For each and every time your failures will craft you, until fear of them is gone.

We all wanna be somebody, we just need a taste of who we are.

Originally Posted by Babalu1 View Post

LMFAO ... dude I can't do that man I would just get up and leave (srs).

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    last year i went to the cum doctor and she gave me a tug and sucked me off to make sure i was producing semen
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500) PSUbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    lol my doctor is a whale

common slav in tracksuit Highwind7's Avatar
    Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Highwind7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    an older female doctor checked my balls during a mandatory physical for college. not a big deal
    *always pick 4 crew*
    *conservative crew*
    *son or coathanger crew*
    *women shouldn't be allowed to vote crew*
    *always tells the truth even if it hurts crew*

Some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love
    But I'll just keep on rolling along with the grace of the Lord above

Originally Posted by Kermeli View Post
    wut, i get raging erection just from thinking that opie, u rather want male touching ur balls? Feels good mang when some hot nurse touches ur balls ahh
    Its not that I want a male to touch me vs a female. When you go to the doctor you go for medical exam and health related concerns.

I don't give a sh8t what people say nor think, you can be a doctor or a stripper to me. Regardless you are a f***** female and I am a male. No matter what I will start thinking sexually if this happens with a nurse or a doctor. It will be awkward and its just so uncomfortable and it is EMBARRASSING.

Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    last year i went to the cum doctor and she gave me a tug and sucked me off to make sure i was producing semen

lmfao aware on " tug ", which video did you watch online?

Hairiest ass on the misc biggoron's Avatar
    biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) biggoron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deniedyou View Post

LOL, um like I don't have a problem if a female is educated and is a doctor but for her to check dudes naked... Like why in the world first of would a female become a urologists for males...

out of all the branches in medical science.
    I wasn't being srs. why can't she become a urologist for males? It's not common but who cares.

If the guy isn't comfortable he can find another doctor. Simple
    LEO

Originally Posted by Highwind7 View Post
    an older female doctor checked my balls during a mandatory physical for college. not a big deal
    I think you are trolling same with the other guy.

First of all for COLLEGE, which college in the world does this? WTF they dont check that sh8t for adults? lol its not kindergarten.

As for the army guy who posted I can understand but still in the army with 100 of men lined up to be physically examined they have a FEMALE check on them? sounds like a troll specially for US army.

conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000) conoutlook is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks op gonna have to knock one out after reading that

Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Autopilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I prefer women to check me....srs.
    CHICAGO CREW!

Royals Crew
    Chiefs crew
    Rawdog or no dog crew..

Originally Posted by biggoron View Post
    I wasn't being srs. why can't she become a urologist for males? It's not common but who cares.

If the guy isn't comfortable he can find another doctor. Simple

aware but I have asked lots of people and they have the same feeling as me. Like a female urologists is just.... I don't see too many guys feeling comfortable with that.

AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AreolaBorealis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deniedyou View Post
    lmfao aware on " tug ", which video did you watch online?
    Dr. Rachel Roxx who I believe did her residency in semenology
    President Trump 2020 and 2024

ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000) ImDangerous is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's never happened to me. my doctor in college was a female, and the time they had to give me a physical, some other dude touched my balls. i was disappointed to be honest, because she used to flirt with me hard. she'd like rest her entire body on top of me when she was doing the tests.

Originally Posted by Autopilot View Post
    I prefer women to check me....srs.
    ok aware me on the reasoning behind it. Other than I rather have females touching me than men.

what about the psychological effects? embarrassing effects? when you get erectile? when she is staring at your eyes and you are staring at hers or her tits etc...

Registered User FrenchDutchBrah's Avatar
    FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000) FrenchDutchBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    hnngg
    The above post is most probably not serious

Originally Posted by AreolaBorealis View Post
    Dr. Rachel Roxx who I believe did her residency in semenology

lmfao aware... trolling to the max I knew u were frauding hard.

Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cudabrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you've ever had your prostate checked, you will be thankful for a female Dr with small hands.
    440+6 crew; Buccaneers Crew
    * Engineering Crew *