DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoiEvenLift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Hamstring Strain/Tear

Hey guys

So I was playing softball over the weekend and while sprinting for a fly ball i pulled up lame, I'd never strained a hammy before but I could definitely tell thats what happened. Tried to stretch it for a bit and walked off the field ok.

The next day the pain was awful and my entire lower body had tightened up to compensate, I could barely walk. The tightness has subsided besides in the strained hamstring, which is still painful and I still walk with a slight limp.

Last night, I also noticed that I had a huge bruise on the hamstring, right above the back of my knee, which implicates it is at least a partial tear I think?

Since I'm inexperienced with this, does anyone know how serious this might be? Can I just rest and recover or should I go see a doctor? How long should I expect to have to wait before I can work out my lower body again?

Thanks!