ellisroberts1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Help!! Carry on the cut or slow bulk for 2015 comp??

Hi everyone!

First of all I've always struggled with my weight, I'll get lean, then gain it all back quickly! I've never been huge or had amazing gains.

That's why I'm thinking of a slow bulk (1lb a week) for a comp in 2015 or at bodypower 2015.

My stats are 88.70kg and between 12-14BF

Lifts are (not including bar):

Bench 97.5kgx5
    Deadlift 120kgx5
    Squat 110kgx5

Any help is much appreciated, I'm on mobile so unsure if able to upload current condition.

Bump

Bump

afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10) afries is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i would slow bulk and try to put on some solid mass

PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I would bulk, but I think 1lb per week is a bit optimistic. Eat and lift like that's your goal, though.

It really depends on your division, though. What are you shooting for?

Originally Posted by PitBullPretty View Post
    I would bulk, but I think 1lb per week is a bit optimistic. Eat and lift like that's your goal, though.

It really depends on your division, though. What are you shooting for?

What would be the most realistic would you think?

I've not looked into weight classes fully yet, before I get into detail I would like to have the foundations first.

PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PitBullPretty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ellisroberts1 View Post
    What would be the most realistic would you think?

I've not looked into weight classes fully yet, before I get into detail I would like to have the foundations first.
    It's hard to say...discussing *only* a high caloric intake and heavy training, I would think you could put on 1-2lbs of KEEPABLE mass per month at the most. That's dependent on a lot of things, mostly genetics and age.

As for the division, I was really meaning the "look" you were trying to achieve...ie a Men's Physique competitor, or Bodybuilder. I say this because judging by your avatar, I think you could eat and train your nuts off all winter and bring a very competitive package to the Men's Physique stage. Bodybuilding...may want to look a few years into the future to allow you to build the density and muscle maturity you would need. Of course, different organizations appreciate different looks, so that matters as well.

Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Helsing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    try to cut to 10% then clean bulk.
    Age is just a number!

Thanks for all your replys!

Just checked my BF% and sitting at 12.4%. I still need to work out my macros for a bulk so will keep you updated.

Yes I think I would be aiming for a physique show. Personally when would you recommend I start to up my food intake? I don't want to rush it and add more fat than needed (being a fatty in the past it's a bit of a fear of mine).

Again, thank you for all your replys.