SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Are these good stats?

Hi,I Am thirteen and i workout 3 times a week with a FBW Plan that my coach gave me

I wanted to know if these bests are good (BW Excercises,im not doing bench presses or heavy squats or deadlifts cuz im still a beginner and young.:
    Pullup:10
    Chinups:12
    Pushups:35
    Situps:120
    Squats:30
    Parallel Bars:9
    Planch (MAX):1 Minute and 10 seconds

Wadd'a You guys say?
    are these good stats?

XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) XCRunner9 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Personally, I believe you're at the age where you can start lifting and mastering the compound lifts because that will really help you in the future.

Your pull ups and chin ups are good, but your push ups can use work IMO. I was able to do around 100 at your age (albiet, it took a couple of minutes to do).

SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SlimShad9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by XCRunner9 View Post
    Personally, I believe you're at the age where you can start lifting and mastering the compound lifts because that will really help you in the future.

Your pull ups and chin ups are good, but your push ups can use work IMO. I was able to do around 100 at your age (albiet, it took a couple of minutes to do).
    Ya my pushups are kinda weak,its because of my triceps theyre not strong as my other body parts such as my chest and back etc..
    Im gonna put them in my workout plan so i have a little bit more work on triceps and so i can go to 50+ in like 1 month and a half i guess.
    I Do lift though,i go the gym and do all kinds of things,i dumbell press,i leg press. I might move on to easy compound lifts like bench press.
    Thanks for the review and support :P

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SlimShad9 View Post
    Hi,I Am thirteen and i workout 3 times a week with a FBW Plan that my coach gave me

I wanted to know if these bests are good (BW Excercises,im not doing bench presses or heavy squats or deadlifts cuz im still a beginner and young.:
    Pullup:10
    Chinups:12
    Pushups:35
    Situps:120
    Squats:30
    Parallel Bars:9
    Planch (MAX):1 Minute and 10 seconds

Wadd'a You guys say?
    are these good stats?
    I agree that you should start doing compound work. Tbf doing these should help with bodyweights like push ups and works your entire body which is perfect for beginners like you and me.

Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    I agree that you should start doing compound work. Tbf doing these should help with bodyweights like push ups and works your entire body which is perfect for beginners like you and me.
    What about the stats tho?
    dem stats be good?

Location: Hartlepool, Cleveland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DanielHutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    What about the stats tho?
    dem stats be good?
    Your situps are good but to be honest it's a lot easier for someone at 92 pounds to chin up their bodyweight than it for someone 192 pounds lol. Either way some good stats for your age anyhow.

Originally Posted by DanielHutch View Post
    Your situps are good but to be honest it's a lot easier for someone at 92 pounds to chin up their bodyweight than it for someone 192 pounds lol. Either way some good stats for your age anyhow.
    Ya i agree with ya on this one.
    Because 92 pounds isnt a lot of weight XD
    But tbh i dont look like 92 pounds,i look about 100 because of my build and how my weight distributes through my body

Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natural2929 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not bad keep it up

TitanLifting84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your stats are ok but your old enough to lift, im 14 also and the first time I have ever squatted with weights was 1 month ago (ik im a newb) but now I can squat 225 4 reps and 190 10 reps , 2 sets just did that about 3 days ago at football with 45 sec breaks inbetween each set , I just think it would improve your performance to start lifting.

Originally Posted by TitanLifting84 View Post
    your stats are ok but your old enough to lift, im 14 also and the first time I have ever squatted with weights was 1 month ago (ik im a newb) but now I can squat 225 4 reps and 190 10 reps , 2 sets just did that about 3 days ago at football with 45 sec breaks inbetween each set , I just think it would improve your performance to start lifting.
    But i am lifting,i go to the gym.
    Did you mean compound lifts? like rows,bench,squats etc...?

TitanLifting84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    But i am lifting,i go to the gym.
    Did you mean compound lifts? like rows,bench,squats etc...?
    ya compound

Originally Posted by TitanLifting84 View Post
    ya compound
    Ok ill post some updates on squats probably

putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) putnamehere has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started at 14 (was 3 weeks from turning 15 though ha) now I think I'm one of a couple people who squat 315atg (that was my max like a month ago maybe at 325?)in my gym now turning 16 soon

Originally Posted by putnamehere View Post
    I started at 14 (was 3 weeks from turning 15 though ha) now I think I'm one of a couple people who squat 315atg (that was my max like a month ago maybe at 325?)in my gym now turning 16 soon
    DANG,nice job bro,you beast