mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mepc95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

how to improve thoracic mobility?

how to improve mobility, specifically thoracic mobility. I am currently having mid/low back tightness/ pain in the mornings and i have not been able to work out. after resting for a couple of days the low back is fine but still have mid back tightness that is not improving. how can i improve? i tried this

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/most_recent/the_30_second_mobility_cure[/url]

its the thoracic bridge but i can't really do it... i can't get my chest to face sideways and my glutes to contract in that position.

please help! thanks advance.

edit: i already started stretching hips, hamstring, quads, and doing smr using a lacrosse ball on the glutes
    " Don't worry bruh, we are all going to make it "
    -mepc95

don't drink water out of plastic glasses crew

will shove veggies down my throat just to get to at least 3 portions a day crew

takes olive oil shots crew

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Foam roll the upper back, lay over the roller long ways and side ways for time.
    You may want to investigate some "Z health" mobility for the thoracic area.
    Do a search.

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've increased my hip, leg, and upper body mobility a lot by doing all of this.

Defranco's Limber 11 -
    http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask...y-routine.html

+ Foam Rolling the other muscles that it doesn't cover
    + Using a baseball to "foam roll" muscles that I couldn't really get with the foam roller - sides of the hips, tops of the gluteous maximus, area where the legs meet the hips
    + Used something called "The Orb" off amazon - that helped get rid of the last of my muscle twinginess
    + Did one of those exercise videos called "Shaun T's Rockin' Body DVD Workout". It's kind of cheesy, but it was cheap, and basically he just took a bunch of sports mobility exercises and threw them into a video. It helped my upper body, and helped loosen up my lower body more.

But Defranco's Limber 11 was what finally got rid of my leg pain that I had been dealing with for 3 months and refused to heal up on it's own.

It's just a suggestion, but it's worked well for me.