Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    Solid workouts hitting 10 out of 12 days and your training sounds super-intense. I can really visualise the lats flexing with the two cable seated pulldown, and those single leg extensions with the 2, 4, 8, 16 had to be painful.
    Thanks man, I enjoyed the volume uptick for the few months I did it.

Originally Posted by nwskier View Post
    J -
    Great to see you back. Congrats on the engagement and all the other successes. Seems like you've been doing real well - stoked for ya!

Bummed to miss ya back in October. Was in HNL for a quick weekend getaway. ended up lifting one night at the 24HR nearby the convention center in Waikiki. Met up with a few friends from Canada and just kicked it for a weekend on the beach. needed that so bad (and got my prized coffee from Coffee Gallery on North Shore - love that place).

I'm sure i'll be back again sometime. Been pretty busy at work this winter so haven't kept up on subs as well, but will definitely be following.
    Sup Tim! Thanks for the well wishes, we both appreciate it. Still rocking the same gig, traveling a ton?

Sad I missed you, I need to keep up around here better!

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    THE MAN made an appearance and then disappeared!!! WUT??!?!?!??!?!

SupaaJ I am happy things are going so well for you. You deserve it, man!

Let's get this log going
    Manu, main man. Good to hear from you man. I assume still tearing up the weights and everyone be mirin?
    BTK still around?

Originally Posted by andimoff80 View Post
    OMG!!!!!!!!! He's back!!!!!

Good to see you back here Justin, was hoping everything was going well in paradise.

Congrats on getting engaged! Now get some work done son!
    Haha I definitely gotta keep getting in the work, thanks for the encouragement.
    Real Men Eat Meat and Vegetables.

SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000) SupaaJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    After the volume blast, I'm slightly toning things down to continue the quest of building a good physique.
    I didn't quite make it to 19" guns, because, as always I get grossed out when I gain even a slight bit of bodyfat.

There are two men's physique shows and a body contest starting May and ending October, so I'm slowly starting to cut. Was 222, now 219. I think the days of shredded and 190 would now be shredded and 198-200. We shall see.

Below plan is 2 hard work sets unless put as FST-5, my bastardized version of FST-7. It's 5x10 with the short rest to keep my volume up a bit with the 2 set training.

Training 5 days per week, random days based on how best I can fit into my work schedule. Just your classic 3 way push, pull, legs split. Two versions to alternate through. Hence the forward slash showing what next run through a movement will be.

My second leg day is all one leg. Gotta keep my legs firing at same rate from side to side. This is important.

Back, Biceps
    Seated cable sternum row / BB supinated row
    HS pulldown / HS high row
    DB one arm row / DB pullover
    FST-5 cable pullover / FST-5 red cable pulldown
    DB two arm seated curl / DB two arm hammer curl
    Machine preacher curl / EZ preacher curl
    BB reverse curl / BB curl

Hams, Quads, Calves
    Leg extension / One leg curl
    Leg press sled / One leg RDL
    Leg curl / One leg pin press
    FST-5 Seated leg curl / FST-5 One leg extension
    BB Front squat / One leg lunge
    Calf press
    Seated calf raise
    Standing calf raise

Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
    BB incline press / DB seated overhead press
    DB flat press / Cable side raise
    HS press variation / DB rear raise
    FST-5 Cable side raise / FST-5 Cable cross
    Machine overhead press / DB incline press
    Reverse pec deck / None
    Rope pushdown / Vbar pushdown
    Two DB seated overhead extension / Decline lying ez extension
    FST-5 Machine dip pressdown / FST-5 One arm pushdown

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SupaaJ View Post

Manu, main man. Good to hear from you man. I assume still tearing up the weights and everyone be mirin?
    BTK still around?

Training harder than ever, man. Everything on an entirely different level

BTK going strong. BTK clothing line was to be released this month but has been pushed to June. Production delay type crap. It's hard to keep on top of everything but doing the best I can.

I will be dropping a new training journal end of April so hope you will be around for that. Have a few new things up my sleeve. I appreciate and always respect your opinion.

Experience is superior to all.

I like your current routine and training off instinct. Good stuff.

You keep working hard!
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    J you are a rockstar haha! Sorry got new phone so didn't have your contact info - woulda been rad to meet up. I'll be back this year probably. I need more beach time haha

Good luck in the comp. always mired your discipline drive and knowledge so I know you'll kill it. Wouldn't wxpect anything less. Look forward to seeing some more boss ass workouts

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    200 and shredded will be huge. Are you thinking more physique or BB focussed? No back squats or deads in your routine but you've managed pretty well without them anyway. Looks like they'll be long workouts. Good luck
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Crappy pic of current condition at 219.
    Better quality pic I was 223.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by SupaaJ; 03-15-2014 at 06:14 PM.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^ you will be in tip top shape in less than 6 weeks…lol. Perhaps I misinterpreted I thought you were on lay off and coming back. You look solid.

Have a nice base to cut from. Get this shyt.
    BRAINS & GAINS

fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've got plenty of mass and looking balanced ... quads match the upper body for size. If you're already down 4lbs then you haven't got too far to go on a cut for a physique show

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    ^ you will be in tip top shape in less than 6 weeks…lol. Perhaps I misinterpreted I thought you were on lay off and coming back. You look solid.

Have a nice base to cut from. Get this shyt.
    Still holding some fat in the low back and upper thighs/glutes. Abs picking back up....weighing 212 now, so I'm down a total of 10 lbs. 10 or so to go.
    Thanks for chiming in big, shreddo man.

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You've got plenty of mass and looking balanced ... quads match the upper body for size. If you're already down 4lbs then you haven't got too far to go on a cut for a physique show
    Thanks man, feeling a bit like a roller coaster though. You guys know this feeling? When you are all glycogened up to the gills.....to the point where everything is hard...even when a good 14% body fat. Well, the diet pulls that glycogen out on the quick and then you're left with the actual feeling of the fat. The worst feeling. Never get used to it. I'm almost to the point where I'm lean enough to not be bothered by it. That weight is 205 for me.

Here's a quick shot. Blurry as balls. Sorry dudes.
    Attached Images

Blurryasfuk but mirin' that waistline and the deep cuts in those obliques!

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Hi there. Been a while.
    Fairly fat n happy now. About 216-217.
    No major accomplishments, no shows or 19" arms. But I am training hard, having fun and been growing fast on this balls ass odd training scheme I came up with.

I was thinking that on my days off I have more free time to hit the gym. So I have been going 2 times per day on my days off. What I do is if I'm training arms and back/delts on one day I'll go in and do arms with maybe a little bit of back early in the day, say 2 PM. Then later I am going with more focus towards the big body part, back/delts (yet I still do a good 25min of more arms to warm up for the larger body part). "Preserving" myself for the heavy work is a load of bs. I do better with pre exhausted arms. Don't always listen to conventional bb'ing 'wisdom.'

I spend about one hour in each session. The second session is always like this. The first 20 minutes are miserable, my arms are still sore from earlier in the day and my backs a little tight, but I always have a second wind. The following days the DOMS are crazy. Growth definitely seems to be occurring. I have been doing this on my other upper body day later on in the week. Arms and chest.

My set day off at work each week is Friday, that is my double arms and chest day. Sometimes I'm off Monday or Wednesday earlier in the week, if I'm off Wednesday I do 2 leg sessions (holy hell hard), if I'm off Monday I get two sessions of arms back/delts.

So the cool thing is I'm only in the gym three days per week, but I'm doing five sessions.

The volume is very, VERY high. I'm setting full retard volume PR's. I can simultaneously curl 50lb db's 20 times. Maybe 25 if I pushed hard enough. A low rep set for me is 12. These are piston like reps but no cheat. Full ROM. below is a paste of what I did earlier for my first arms/chest session. I'm going back 8 hrs later to go at it again.

Arms/Chest 6/27 70 min
    Hammer two arm curl 50'sx20, 35'sx32, 50'sx18, 40'sx16
    Seated DB OH extension 75x18, 50x33, 75x20, 60x20
    LF scott curl 80x25 95x22 125x16 125x12 drop to 95x8
    BB incline press 135x25 185x13, 135x15, 135x15
    LF seated fly 25x20 40x15 45x16 60x13 35x16 up high 40x10

Good to see you still training and I'm sure your idea of 'fat' is different to mine
    5 hour long sessions per week with that volume should see plenty of growth. Seriously mirin' reps in the 20s and 30s for hypertrophy. No comps in the future that you've got your eyes on?

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nwskier has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah buddy! that volume is just plain sick J - I love it!

When will we have a return of the holy ghost?
    BRAINS & GAINS

^The holy ghost is here...lol.

Sup folks?!

Just a quick stop by as I've been training and dieting pretty hard the past few months.

Hanging around 206-207 lbs.

Training at home with so very much limited equipment (also do bw movements at the nearby park).

I've also been doing a 30 day, daily bw movement plan. 100 situps, 100 pushups and 100 squats. It has done wonders for my abs and upping volume tolerance (on top of my home weight training). Give it a shot guys!

Maybe someday I'll not be a wuss and actually compete....or something.
    Attached Images

looking very solid J! welcome back

Make it a goal and get up on stage. you'll kick ass, time to go get after it

dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dpaul4553 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Glad that you are still out there working hard. Looking solid!

san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50) san5a will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Heya J dawg,

How are you doing? Still swoll? It's been a while and a couple of thoughts of you popped in my head.. mostly the warm weather in Hawaii and how I desperately need to visit LOL.

I don't check bodybuilding messages much, but when I do, it's like 5 years in between. Hey, I lost your number.. you'll probably have to PM me your cell, man.

Love, Hugs & Robots,
    Mye <3