linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Amino Acids - Which and When?

Just curious to know when others are using supplementing with BCAAs? I typically use Cellucor's BCAA during fasted cardio....and their new Alpha Aminos (LOVE!) during/after my lifting sessions. How much does everyone take and which products are you a fan of? Any preference as to the standard BCAAs or the "amped up" versions like the Alpha Amiono? THANKS!
    If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. -Jack Dixon

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by linger View Post
    Just curious to know when others are using supplementing with BCAAs? I typically use Cellucor's BCAA during fasted cardio....and their new Alpha Aminos (LOVE!) during/after my lifting sessions. How much does everyone take and which products are you a fan of? Any preference as to the standard BCAAs or the "amped up" versions like the Alpha Amiono? THANKS!
    I generally only use bcaas when training fasted (weights in the am). When your nitrogen balance is positive, they probably will not do much. I take Anabolic Amino 10000 by Healthy N' Fit right upon waking, and then just your run of the mill capsules 30 minutes before lifting (both pill form, not liquid).
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10) linger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cool, thanks. So nitrogen balance is positive once you're digesting/no longer fasted I take it?

Originally Posted by aman88 View Post
    I generally only use bcaas when training fasted (weights in the am). When your nitrogen balance is positive, they probably will not do much. I take Anabolic Amino 10000 by Healthy N' Fit right upon waking, and then just your run of the mill capsules 30 minutes before lifting (both pill form, not liquid).
    If you focus on results, you will never change. If you focus on change, you will get results. -Jack Dixon

srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50) srb04e will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I use aminos during fasted cardio and training as well... I also use them between meals if I'm getting hungry and it's not time to eat yet. I love formutech nutrition endurance during training... It has beta alanine in it which gives it a little kick and helps me push to the end... Melon is my favorite flavor
    IFBB Bikini Pro
    NFPT & NESTA Certified Personal Trainer
    CEO BamBody Nutrition
    Official Formutech Nutrition Athlete
    Www.formutechnutrition.com

icerailson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icerailson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icerailson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) icerailson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Xtend is teh shizzle

DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrJekyIIMrHyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a big fan of CL's Purple Psyko. I train at 4am most mornings so I prefer to drink it during the workout (fasted). Another of my favorite intra's is iForce's Compete.

I also sip of BCAA's during the day when I've got 4+ hours between meals.

You say you're a fan of Cellucor's BCAA? Im always looking to try different intra's. Might have to pick one up to try soon. I'm a firm believer in BCAA's when taken in conjunction with a proper diet. Ideally on a cut.
    ☆☆☆ IG: @canadian.powerlifter ☆☆☆

tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tastan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I personally like to use RecoverPro by AI sports Nutrition, since it's a great value for the money. They only have two flavors, but those flavors are very good. I've used AminoX in the past by BSN and didn't like the taste of it, but it had great BCAA profile. 360CUT: 360SPORT is another BCAA product that I like. They only have one flavor but it's spot on great. Xtend is one of those BCAA products that has lots of flavors which is great for those who like the variety of flavors.
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep
    NPC competitor
    http://instagram.com/tastankul

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm
    ********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!

WHEY protein available in Chocolate, Cinnamon roll, Pumpkin pie, Vanilla and Mocha flavors.

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scivation Xtend is my favorite.

I only take before/during workouts when I'm cutting or if I am training fasted. If bulking, I don't use BCAA's.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    linger, the cellucor beta BCAAs you have is a fantastic product. IMO stick with that over the recommendations ITT

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    linger, the cellucor beta BCAAs you have is a fantastic product. IMO stick with that over the recommendations ITT
    No Amino IV

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Purple Wraath, Alpha Amino, and Xtend. Usually whichever is on sale at the moment since all of them are great in their own ways.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aminos will benefit you during Fasted Training (i like Alpha Amino due to the nitrates for pump and hydration complex)
    Cor BCAA intra-workout for fasted training (BA/CM for pumps/endurnace) and the HICA as a leucine activator.

If you dont train fasted, it would be best to dose aminos between meals 4-6 hours apart as shown in layne norton's research on muscle protein syntheiss

http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/u...-Tech-2008.pdf
    http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/o...nd-muscle-mass

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mentalist72 View Post
    No Amino IV
    Heh you know I'm not a pimp. Every rep is going to come in here and recommend their product, but if she already has one of the best BCAAs on the market in her possession, I think it's fair to tell her the truth and let her keep using it.

mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mentalist72 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heh you know I'm not a pimp. Every rep is going to come in here and recommend their product, but if she already has one of the best BCAAs on the market in her possession, I think it's fair to tell her the truth and let her keep using it.
    Good man.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I also use BCAA's when training fasted only. My favorites are ProSupps AminoLinx which just released in 4 new flavors, Cellucor AlphaAmino and Controlled Labs Purple Wraath.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Registered User FittestManAlive's Avatar
    FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FittestManAlive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take BCAAs when I do endurance training like a 80-100 mile bike ride. Usually mix it with low calorie Gatorade. I make sure to get one with extra glutamine.
    I am just starting to use it for fasted training.

Right now I am using Inner Armor BCAA, Xtend is a really good one
    APF Summer Bash 08/14
    90kg 155/120/187.5

Instagram /leavethegym/

Current Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170419731&pagenumber=

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    much respect as always
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TrainerTone View Post
    I also use BCAA's when training fasted only. My favorites are ProSupps AminoLinx which just released in 4 new flavors, Cellucor AlphaAmino and Controlled Labs Purple Wraath.
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    Purple Wraath, Alpha Amino, and Xtend. Usually whichever is on sale at the moment since all of them are great in their own ways.
    Appreciate your support guys!!!