nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what am i doing wrong with my deadlift?

its not letting attach the file here for some reason, but here is the link.

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LVxqW7dok

doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doughnut91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Video is private brother

nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickypecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by doughnut91 View Post
    Video is private brother
    thats probably why it said the video was invalid when uploading, its my first video. making it public now

RubberJonny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've taken a still shot but I can't seem to attach it, looks like your back is rounding once it's off the floor to me

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nickypecs View Post

Back is rounding, looks like you're setting up way too far from the bar and thus the bar is staying way out in front of you.

Originally Posted by lee__d View Post
    Back is rounding, looks like you're setting up way too far from the bar and thus the bar is staying way out in front of you.
    okay, the next time i deadlift ill set up closer. i really only have these problems when going heavier

any other ways to make sure my back stays straight?

RubberJonny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    any other ways to make sure my back stays straight?
    Stick your chest out and pull shoulders back more

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    your hips are shooting up first, leaving you hunches over and using your back to get it up. It needs to be one motion.

optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) optiflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Before you lift the weight go stand in the right position.
    You start of bad.

Go deeper straighten your back. Tighten your core, make sure your arms are straight and not bend.
    After this focus on trying to stand up straight in 1 motion instead of going first with your legs straight and than your back. You may need to start with less weight (wouldnt recommend using anything lighter than 1 45 lbs plate on each side)

aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aman88 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6LVxqW7dok
    Honestly... your form is awful... You are almost fully spinal flexed at both spinals sections that would largely be involved (lumbar, thoracic). I would drop the weight considerably and learn the proper way to perform this lift. I do not mean this in a mean way, it is my professional opinion.
    Exercise Physiologist
    M.S. - Exercise and Sport Physiology
    West Chester University of Pennsylvania
    B.S. - Kinesiology
    University of Maryland

*Note: I am in no way, shape, or form suggested for anyone to do anything. Anything I post is purely based off of my own personal experience and opinions. If you decide to follow or do anything I say, that is of your own free will and not my suggestion.*

imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100) imrlybord7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    your hips are shooting up first, leaving you hunches over and using your back to get it up. It needs to be one motion.
    QFT

The bar should be cutting your feet in half visually and your feet should be about shoulder width, maybe a drop wider. The ideal width is whatever you would use if you were about to go for maximum vertical.
    Bend your knees until your shins hit the bar, then bend down to grab it while keeping your chest out and shoulders back.
    Initiate the movement by driving the hips forward by pushing through your heels. Don't just shoot your hips up, really focus on driving them forward. This is probably the most important part of the deadlift to master and should make the motion feel much more natural while preventing your form from slipping.
    Use your lower back like a hinge once your legs are as close to straight as you can get them.
    Lock out.

Try to keep your chest up and your shoulders back the entire time. If you can't then go lighter, unless you are training for a powerlifting competition or sum chit.