jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jdarling44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

best stim and fat burner

Been looking at getting a new stun/fat burner but not sure what's the best out there. I know dmaa is gone so oep and synedrex aren't as strong but is there anything anyone would suggest? I'm 15 weeks out from my next show and wanted a little extra boost.

TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrinityPT3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jdarling44 View Post
    Been looking at getting a new stun/fat burner but not sure what's the best out there. I know dmaa is gone so oep and synedrex aren't as strong but is there anything anyone would suggest? I'm 15 weeks out from my next show and wanted a little extra boost.
    Stim wise I just read some things about dendrobium being the next DMAA, not sure if that's true or not but it's in a few pre workouts, not sure about stim fat burners. It's in what I'm currently using and I do seem to get a lot of energy out of it but again not a fat burner stim.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AEN LIV
    D4 thermal shock
    Ans diablo
    Super HD

4 quality products that get great reviews

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrinityPT3 View Post
    Stim wise I just read some things about dendrobium being the next DMAA, not sure if that's true or not but it's in a few pre workouts, not sure about stim fat burners. It's in what I'm currently using and I do seem to get a lot of energy out of it but again not a fat burner stim.
    lol, no
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would take a look at LIV.

It comes in both pill and powder.

The mental boost is awesome and I'm sure will help you out especially when you're dropping calories. That and the consistent energy it provides is sure to be of assistance for your prep.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm normally not impressed with most of the burners out there. Personally, I tend to stack ECA with high dosages of Yohimbine HCl if I'm looking for a decent burner...but that's probably not something you're interested in.

I will say that I was surprised to find that Neogenix Velocity XT has a pretty noticeable effect. The formula isn't all that exotic, but it seems to work better than most other things I've played with.
    "I think computer viruses should count as life...I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We have created life in our own image"
    - Stephen Hawking

misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) misfit28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by guest View Post
    I'm normally not impressed with most of the burners out there. Personally, I tend to stack ECA with high dosages of Yohimbine HCl if I'm looking for a decent burner...but that's probably not something you're interested in.

I will say that I was surprised to find that Neogenix Velocity XT has a pretty noticeable effect. The formula isn't all that exotic, but it seems to work better than most other things I've played with.
    Thanks for the support! It's a great fat burner, gives a great mood enhancement, energy and appetite suppression.

Other good ones are ANS Diablo, AEN LIV and Alphamine in no particular order.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yohimbe, forskolin
    EC stack
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TSN ab igniter has been getting rave reviews and great at suppressing appetites and a few promos going on to log some atm
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liv was a pretty solid product, imo.

If you can find it - ErgoShred is awesome and has great stim dosing versatility
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite is a great choice for a thermogenic. It won fat burner of the year at this past bb.com supplement awards. This product has 270mgs. of caffeine per serving, along with yohimbe, so it is important to follow the beginning instructs and work up to the full doseage.

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For what is sold here at BB.com... the above recommendation are all great. As a competitive bodybuilder, I am sure you already know diet plays a huge part in all of this. Good luck at your show
    - Spot for sale