Closed Thread
Page 99 of 324 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,970 of 9708
    VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Fuark that chit^^^

Winter can suk a dink
    Worst part about it is that people CANNOT drive more than 5mph in the slightest snow condition.

Was like like 45 mins to work cuz of this crap.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VmissileX View Post
    Good morning all.

Will post these in the snowstorm thread later, but did wanna show a pic of two of my morning commute here in PA. It's been awful:
    [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/aaub1s.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2eat5vk.jpg[IMG]

fuuu, jelly. looks gorgeous. im getting sick and tired of all this sunshine and 80 degree weather. would love to switch it up, and experience a bit of real winter. sledding, snowball fights----- yes please
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning all

still debating honestly about the arnold haha that 9 hour drive after work on friday is intimidating... especially since i'll have my wife and kid in my hands throughout the night...
    100% 中國人

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    fuuu, jelly. looks gorgeous. im getting sick and tired of all this sunshine and 80 degree weather. would love to switch it up, and experience a bit of real winter. sledding, snowball fights----- yes please
    Thats fun stuff.

Driving isn't.
    Well no.

Driving with grandma's who get scared at the slightest drop of now isn't and can't go more than 2mph.

Got road rage, hoping to transfer that energy to the gym.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Worst part about it is that people CANNOT drive more than 5mph in the slightest snow condition.

Was like like 45 mins to work cuz of this crap.
    I know those feels.
    Normally a 40 minute drive for me, chitty roads and it'll take me two hours :/

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    I'd be okay with it if it wasn't for chitty road conditions and dumbasses that can't drive in it.

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    morning all

still debating honestly about the arnold haha that 9 hour drive after work on friday is intimidating... especially since i'll have my wife and kid in my hands throughout the night...
    Unfortunately my Arnold trip has been cancelled this year due to family reasons

Going to be a depressing ass weekend.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Driving isn't.
    Well no.

Driving with grandma's who get scared at the slightest drop of now isn't and can't go more than 2mph.

Got road rage, hoping to transfer that energy to the gym.
    I hear this. Although, when the weather is not an issue, I do drive the speed limit or slightly over. Cruise control over anything. People are always in a rush to get everywhere.
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moosedahgoose View Post
    I hear this. Although, when the weather is not an issue, I do drive the speed limit or slightly over. Cruise control over anything. People are always in a rush to get everywhere.
    I can confirm.
    I am people!

I used to be bad with that when I was down in NC, but I think it was just because I was used to the environment and driving like everyone in town.

Since I've moved back I find myself doing 5-10 under on the backroads to work and just relaxing and enjoying the cruise.
    The view is incredible.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000) moosedahgoose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can confirm.
    I am people!

I used to be bad with that when I was down in NC, but I think it was just because I was used to the environment and driving like everyone in town.

Since I've moved back I find myself doing 5-10 under on the backroads to work and just relaxing and enjoying the cruise.
    The view is incredible.
    Figured you'd be one...always rushing as the world passes you by.
    Follow me on an enchanting adventure (My Log):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153543271

Yeah, well that is typically me.

I just don't enjoy driving 5mph wasting gas and time (especially when super late to work).

Figured you'd be one...always rushing as the world passes you by.
    I'm learning to slow things down lately.
    So far it's working out.

Unrelated note.
    Pretty sure I've got a man crush on Jaco.

Has to be my favorite physique out there.
    Seems like a really cool, down to earth guy as well.

Thinking I'd like to develop something along those lines, maybe just a bit smaller.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Morning everyone
    See you Friday?
    leaving right now for Cbus.

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by necon76 View Post
    That was a good read Lee. Not the usual bs I've seen in a lot of those interviews.
    Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    Fave quote.

Also (pleasantly) surprised to see you have flat bb in your scheme. Most bb focused guys tend to eschew bb (barbell) benching.

Accidentally told my advisor of my personal paper deadline of March 1st, isn't the rule that your public deadline should be a couple days-week later than that(?), ugh I got so flustered. Good news is my short paper deadline got pushed to the summer with permission so now I just have churn this baby out, finish my abstract, and then totally focus on this quarter combo conference-seminar paper and two short papers next quarter. And then only 1 more year of mandatory classes (as a student) for the rest of life, phew. I'm sure I won't feel this way in 1 1/2 years but I cannot wait to start studying for quals.
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    I genuinely enjoyed that read, like Necon said, no bullchit, and straight from the heart. I just wish we could see more interviews like this, would make such a difference in the health and fitness world I think.

Good job.
    Originally Posted by digistp View Post
    i concur
    Originally Posted by Siobahn View Post
    It was a good read, without all those broscience..thank you!
    Thank you all. I appreciate having this forum. I've been around too long, but I can remember when I first came to the nutrition section and was enlightened to all of it. Weird to see how much things have changed, but I'm happy to have been apart of it.

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    and @lee - i enjoyed reading the article - the most surprising thing wasnt what you said - its your pictures haha so thats your face that we never see... "dat chin" - reminds me of tom brady...
    Lol, yeah, always had a strong chin. I guess I don't realize some of you don't know what I look like - I've posted lots of pictures throughout the years and now tons of IG so I just kinda assume people know what I generally look like.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    See you Friday?
    Unfortunately no

Parents vehicle broke down so my Arnold fund/tax return is going towards purchasing them a new vehicle.
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Thank you all. I appreciate having this forum. I've been around too long, but I can remember when I first came to the nutrition section and was enlightened to all of it. Weird to see how much things have changed, but I'm happy to have been apart of it.
    We discussed it on IG, but you deserve the praise again.

Everything was so well structured, and it was nice to see you staying true to who you are, the things you commonly preach on here every day in regards to your training/mindset are the same things you carried over to the interview.

That's a rare thing to find.
    I don't think I've seen a better interview.

Very intrigued to see what this year has in store for you Lee.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miacanesfan25 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where's this interview Lee did? I need some fap material.

Originally Posted by miacanesfan25 View Post
    Where's this interview Lee did? I need some fap material.
    http://www.silverbackpro-fit.com/#!N...2-584C2D501201
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unfortunately no

Parents vehicle broke down so my Arnold fund/tax return is going towards purchasing them a new vehicle.
    Oh man I'm sorry to hear that.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Originally Posted by health4life24 View Post
    Oh man I'm sorry to hear that.
    It's okay, that's part of life. Things happen, no worries.
    As much as I'd love to attend the Arnold, have to put my family obligations first.

I'll catch it next year
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's okay, that's part of life. Things happen, no worries.
    As much as I'd love to attend the Arnold, have to put my family obligations first.

I'll catch it next year
    Good attitude
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

Seems like the main forum is being filled with bros.

Seems like the main forum is being filled with bro's.
    I know what thread you're talking about

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz

Thinking I'd like to develop something along those lines, maybe just a bit smaller.
    I am sure he has posted on the misc before.

You say that like you are gonna leave :P.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Seems like the main forum is being filled with bros.
    Dis is new and exciting

Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    I am sure he has posted on the misc before.
    I would WK the chit out of him. (no homo?)
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

I know what thread you're talking about
    Yeah, its gonna get ugly quick.

Getting some popcorn ready to watch.

Dis is new and exciting
    IKR, but it seems like the bros are getting worse....

I'm starting to think its a conspiracy.

IKR, but it seems like the bros are getting worse....

I'm starting to think its a conspiracy.
    Your time in main Nut. will fade.

I rarely visit these days, no where near as much as I used to.

If I see a thread I think I can really contribute to or help I'll go ahead and give my input..or if I see some jackass I think I can have some fun with I'll do a bit of trolling.
    For the most part I kind of just browse and see what's being said.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

If I see a thread I think I can really contribute to or help I'll go ahead and give my input..or if I see some jackass I think I can have some fun with I'll do a bit of trolling.
    Unfortunately

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Lol, yeah, always had a strong chin. I guess I don't realize some of you don't know what I look like - I've posted lots of pictures throughout the years and now tons of IG so I just kinda assume people know what I generally look like.
    no smartphone crew - if i had one, i would've followed your IG lol

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    See you Friday?
    be safe bob... is it snowing there? it's starting to taper off here now

and where is this thread you guys are talking about? lol
    100% 中國人

Brb did a quick search of my beginning threads and see where the trend slowly move towards that direction lol.

Looking back, I remember when I was a hopeless noob, and you/others (h4L) helped :P.

Some nostalgia:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157500793
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158541573

and the infamous TDEE recommendation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157660893

Brb did a quick search of my beginning threads and see where the trend slowly move towards that direction lol.

Looking back, I remember when I was a hopeless noob, and you/others (h4L) helped :P.

Some nostalgia:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157500793
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=158541573

and the infamous TDEE recommendation:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=157660893
    Those feels

It's funny to look back at post history and see how things have changed.

Glad you stuck around though, it's been nice getting to know you and seeing you become an active/helpful member of the forum.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Talking

This thread is swelling with positive feels.

This thread is swelling with positive feels.
    IKR
    Those feels

It's funny to look back at post history and see how things have changed.

Glad you stuck around though, it's been nice getting to know you and seeing you become an active/helpful member of the forum.
    Thanks man, means alot coming from you.

Good to have stuck around, learned alot and was able to finally push my self to stop being unhealthy.

Closed Thread
Page 99 of 324 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast