Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Step-by-step guide on how to get rich like Pineapplebrah selling apparel. (srs)

Original thread on his ceo 10k/day status: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160090321

Unfortunately Piney doesn’t give a detailed report on how he did it, he stays very vague, maybe he doesn’t want people to copy him and know exactly how he did it.

After some careful research, this is how he made his money, surprisingly it’s REALLY easy and you can also do it WITH UNDER $100 in initial costs. Pineapplebrah makes it sound complicated when he explains his story and uses a lot of imprecise terms such ‘SS’ and calling them a ‘Distributor’ when in fact they’re his ‘Manufacturer & Distributor’. He greatly overestimated his margin per item, so I’m skeptical that anyone can make $30 profit per item sold (it's closer to $1 to $10 max), I’m just gonna explain the exact way that Pineapplebrah did it in simple words, and if he’s to be believed, it’s made him rich now.

Global explanation: Pinapplebrah makes money from selling apparel with mostly but not restricted to ‘Meme’ designs. The key here is to use spreadshirt.com, they will take care of the ‘shop’ part of your website. They manufacture the apparel, give you a platform to design your own personally designed apparel to sell, the payment/processing, handing, shipping and customer service. In return you will only make a small commission off each item sold. So you’re pretty much doing nothing apart from designing apparel and trying to get people to your spreadshirt shop to sell them apparel. It’s more of an ‘affiliate’ style business, which is why the initial costs are within reach of poverty status brahs.

CLIFFS Version:

1. Optional: Get a website and make a ‘Shop’ link

2. Register to open a Spreadshirt shop http://www.spreadshirt.com/open-free-tshirt-shop-C3600 (you should become a premium member eventually)

3. If you have a website, have the ‘Shop’ link on your website redirect to your Spreadshirt store such as shopname.spreadshirt.com OR do like Pineapplebrah and directly integrate the spreadshirt store into your website.

4. Design the apparels in your spreadshirt shop, going for kiddy lame ‘memes’ and intellectually property of DBZ has worked for Pineapplebrah, so just do as you feel. Spreadshirt will pay you a commission for every item sold, this commission can be as low as $1 per item. Spreadshirt themselves say the top stores only make $1.5-$2 commission per item to keep prices low. The higher commission you want, the most expensive the apparel will be, and the less people will buy it.

5. The hardest part: Marketing your site/spreadshirt shop. Pineapplebrah gets people to his store through his social networking pages, which is good, but just having an interesting website will also attract buyers.

6. After making 100k, acquire russian golddigger gf, an Audi R8, wear shirts two sizes too small and flaunt your success and money on the internet.

http://menshumor.com/ and Piney’s http://doyoueven.com/ use this process.

You also start this 'business' by FIRST making a niche ******** page, for example "Motivational quotes" FB page, where you post every day a couple motivation pictures, and try to build up your 'likes'. If you see that it grows, you can then make a spreadshirt store with motivational apparel stuff to monetize it.

Detailed version

1. Your own domain and website is optional but highly recommended, you can use hoster like bluehost from whom you can buy your domain (such as doyoueven.com). The domain is only the website name, you also need to pay for the servers which will host your website onto the internet, this is called hosting. Hosting companies will sell you both the domain name and the hosting. Domain name costs about $10-15 a year, and hosting costs about $60-150 a year. You need BOTH.
    Go for a hosting company which provides ‘One-click Installs’, this allows even total computer noobs to easily install a CMS in one click (A software which allows you to control and modify your website).
    I recommend installing Wordpress (popular CMS), it’s the most user-friendly for beginners and really aesthetic. After installing wordpress, you need to buy a theme to make your website look nice, these themes are pretty much pre-packaged websites, you can then customize them to your needs.
    Themes cost between $15-$50, themeforest.com is great for finding some, Here is an example of one: http://themeforest.net/item/gym-guid...review/6734928 After installing the theme, your website will look like that and you’ll just need to customize it.

2. Register to open a spreadshirt shop http://www.spreadshirt.com/open-free-tshirt-shop-C3600 (you should become a premium member eventually)

3. Have the ‘Shop’ link on your website redirect your spreadshirt store such as myshop.spreadshirt.com OR integrate the spreadshirt store into your store page. Piney uses this code, but it will depend on your theme <p><iframe id="apparelShop" src="http://lolclothing.spreadshirt.com" width="100%" height="900"></iframe></p>

4. Design the apparels in your spreadshirt shop, going for kiddy lame ‘memes’ and intellectually property of DBZ has worked for Pineapplebrah, so just do as you feel. You can get designs and logos done for you on fiverr.com. You must set the commission you receive from spreadshirt, don’t set it too high because nobody will buy a $40 t-shirt.

5. The hardest part: Marketing your site/spreadshirt shop. Make a ******** page, google ‘buy ******** likes’ or go on blackhatworld/other marketing forums to find sellers. Buy at least 1’000 likes, this will make you look sort of legit. Fake it till you make it brah. Getting authentic likes will be important, but this takes time.
    Pineapplebrah gets nearly all people to his store through his social networking pages, which is good.But just having an interesting website will also attract people. So writing interesting articles, maybe offering a good service such as a ‘Diet planner’ or something will attract people. This part is up to you.
    Don’t forget the end goal, which is getting people to your shop, advertise your shop link everywhere you can, on ******** etc, even go onto Piney’s page if you need to and comment with ur storepage link (lulz), people will click.

The great thing about this business process, is that every item sold is NO EXTRA WORK for you, you don’t need to package and ship anything, no stocking items, very low risk. You just need to pay for your domain, hosting, CMS theme (optional but recommended unless u make websites professionally), and maybe buying some ******** likes to make yourself look a bit legit (Who’s gonna buy from a site with 15 likes? I always check the FB page of companies before buying)

inb4 tl;dr
    inb4 OP is jelly
    Last edited by everglide123; 02-14-2014 at 10:51 AM.
    Nullius in verba

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Adopting this model for Indian market (Srs)

Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Foreverbulker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol

how does he get away with using stuff like dbz ?

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good post. In 3 weeks everyone on misc will have R8s
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew

phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phaginator has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good guide bro.

I can confirm what OP said.

But it's a long term venture imo. Like OP said, the marketing part is the hardest.

For any bros with a lot of fb likes or twitter followers...this method could make you a lot of money.

avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000) avodo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    okay who wants to buy some Live Laugh Lift t-shirts...

mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mirroraddict is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ****inator View Post
    Good guide bro.

I can confirm what OP said.

But it's a long term venture imo. Like OP said, the marketing part is the hardest.

For any bros with a lot of fb likes or twitter followers...this method could make you a lot of money.

My ex gf had a lot of them.

I can ask her to help me out with the marketing, she won't say no if it's for business.

Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fuarrrrrk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you missed the part about selling cell tech
    R.I.P Zyzz

Gym Lifts - 175/155/250

Comp Lifts - 180/137.5/252.5

Mod negged twice and green again crew

srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) srom12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Next step - bulk but never cut

Originally Posted by Fuarrrrrk View Post
    you missed the part about selling cell tech

I can do that as well.

No legal issues here, just get enough of the chit and sell it off. Zero effort required, people come up and ask the jacked guys in gym how they got jacked and I just ask them to point them towards me. Invest some money in that business and some in stocks.

I am working in design, I will have the skills to design my own apparel/accessory/ home art range and also design my own website to sell it. Also gonna start a blog and some ebooks to sell on the blog.

Fingers crossed that plan works out.

everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) everglide123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post
    I can do that as well.

No legal issues here, just get enough of the chit and sell it off. Zero effort required, people come up and ask the jacked guys in gym how they got jacked and I just ask them to point them towards me. Invest some money in that business and some in stocks.

I am working in design, I will have the skills to design my own apparel/accessory/ home art range and also design my own website to sell it. Also gonna start a blog and some ebooks to sell on the blog.

Fingers crossed that plan works out.
    Bro, if you have some good cheap skilled Graphic designers and programmers Indian friends, that accept some small outsourcing jobs (paid by paypal), shoot me a PM, I sometimes require some help.

My previous experiences with outsourced indians in programming and designing are really bad, they always wanted to screw me/rip me off and always delivered low quality services. Not used to that attitude around here and really disappointed in Indians.
    Nullius in verba

Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    Bro, if you have some good cheap skilled Graphic designers and programmers Indian friends, that accept some small outsourcing jobs (paid by paypal), shoot me a PM, I sometimes require some help.

My previous experiences with outsourced indians in programming and designing are really bad, they always wanted to screw me/rip me off and always delivered low quality services. Not used to that attitude around here and really disappointed in Indians.

Sadly, most graphic designers here are like that.

People from Western countries assume that they will get something done cheaper for their company if you outsource it.
    The fact that they undervalue (ie considered the second best option) them is noticed by the graphic designers and so they often do chit work for people from other countries. Especially because it is a creative field.

Look out for what qualifications they have. That's the only way to know how good they will perform. If they are trained by some private institute like CG Tantra or MAAC, expect lower quality work.
    However, If they are trained in graphic design from institutes like NID (people from here are the best), MIT, Srishti Institute etc then you can expect better work. Even a student at NID graphic design would do better than a guy qualified from CG Tantra would. Expect to pay more tho.

armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armymen4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

/thread.

vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vegasbrah08 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That is honestly the worst way

Will it work? Yes but it will take way longer
    my push/pull/legs log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152384423&p=1036385613#post1036385613

1k+ crew

Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post
    Sadly, most graphic designers here are like that.

People from Western countries assume that they will get something done cheaper for their company if you outsource it.
    The fact that they undervalue (ie considered the second best option) them is noticed by the graphic designers and so they often do chit work for people from other countries. Especially because it is a creative field.

Look out for what qualifications they have. That's the only way to know how good they will perform. If they are trained by some private institute like CG Tantra or MAAC, expect lower quality work.
    However, If they are trained in graphic design from institutes like NID (people from here are the best), MIT, Srishti Institute etc then you can expect better work. Even a student at NID graphic design would do better than a guy qualified from CG Tantra would. Expect to pay more tho.
    Thanks bro, will be more picky next time.
    Nullius in verba

Originally Posted by vegasbrah08 View Post
    That is honestly the worst way

Will it work? Yes but it will take way longer
    What method do you suggest then? You can't beat this method in terms of start-up capital required.
    Nullius in verba

GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100)
    definitely in crew
    -mod neg record: 1 Latest Reputation Received (-139172 point(s) total)

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by everglide123 View Post
    What method do you suggest then? You can't beat this method in terms of start-up capital required.
    you can have the best business plan in the world and still fail bro

if it was so easy to make a business and money then there would be no poor people.

Originally Posted by VicelikeLlama5 View Post
    you can have the best business plan in the world and still fail bro

[b]if it was so easy to make a business and money then there would be no poor people.[b]
    Well if everyone did their own business, who would they be able to hire? Also if everyone is rich, the whole system would collapse. But I see your point, it's more about the effort and process than the planning/preparation, all this thread is about is the process used by Pineapplebrah, which has pretty much zero initial capital needs.
    Nullius in verba

ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000) ComeRewind is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by avodo View Post
    okay who wants to buy some Live Laugh Lift t-shirts...
    If I buy one can i drive your R8?
    Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew

Help Each Other to Get Rich Crew

RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RothBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you decide to produce your own shirts independently of spreadshirt, can you use the same designs or do they own the shirt designs you submit?

AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AhDo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm sure if you are actually CEOing 10k/day you can find a manufacturer who has better margins than that website
    ( ͡ಠ ͜ʖ ͡ಠ) That's life son ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Originally Posted by RothBrah View Post
    if you decide to produce your own shirts independently of spreadshirt, can you use the same designs or do they own the shirt designs you submit?
    I doubt they would legally pursue you for a design. They themselves make money out of ripping off other people's memes/ideas/designs.
    Nullius in verba

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    getting rich making shirts with phrases on that you stole from a bodybuilding site... fukin *******ry lol
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100) GrayWindTheWolf is not very well liked. (-100)

dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000) dattrance is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GrayWindTheWolf View Post
    Lol is that yours?
    EDM crew
    Facial aesthetics crew
    6'2" crew

yes brah

goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) goodcupcakes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In to start motivational ******** page for foreveraloners with foreveralone apparel so they can pick each other out in public and not speak to one another.

Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Baconandeggs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We on Audi R8 baby!
    3.14159265358979 - Pi
    1.61803398874989 - Golden Ratio
    2.71828182845904 - Euler's Number

bumping