Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Reef58 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DustyRaptorEggs View Post
    Apparently you are unaware, but atheism is the absence of religion. Nobody claims to know whether or not there is life outside of Earth except for weirdos on the Internet. I think people are more likely to mock religion now because they have a ton of pent up frustration with it which was repressed during their childhoods. More and more people are becoming educated now and outnumbering the spiritual, and that anger is being released.
    Well I should have qualified my statement a bit. I am speaking on the "discussions" I have witnessed on the MISC. I do not search for discussions on religion as I said not religious. Young kids today it seems are rebelling against religion and many in the MISC have very strong views about folks who believe. In fact some of their views and statements require substantial faith to believe since there is no proof. I find it ironic, and a bit sad. I certainly respect the view, but why be so harsh against someone who has a different belief? This thread may soon turn up such examples.

mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000) mug is a name known to all. (+5000)

"The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike" - Delos McKown

"Suppose there was an intelligence, vast and unknowable. Suppose it lit the big bang, suppose it wrote the laws of physics, and has been subtly moulding the universe for 14 billion years. Now keep a straight face and tell me that it cares where you stick your dick."

DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100) DustyRaptorEggs is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Reef58 View Post
    Well I should have qualified my statement a bit. I am speaking on the "discussions" I have witnessed on the MISC. I do not search for discussions on religion as I said not religious. Young kids today it seems are rebelling against religion and many in the MISC have very strong views about folks who believe. In fact some of their views and statements require substantial faith to believe since there is no proof. I find it ironic, and a bit sad. I certainly respect the view, but why be so harsh against someone who has a different belief? This thread may soon turn up such examples.
    lulz, Like when they claim we are scientific experiments by grey aliens? Probably a bunch of tinfoil hat wearing ****s with fedoras over them that think they're cool. Personally, I don't mind if somebody is religious as long as they do not share their beliefs with me. I used to be "that guy" who would rage at any mention of Christianity because I was raised in an uber-religious household which conditioned my thoughts, behavior, etc. I was very angry, but I have accepted that people share different beliefs, as ignorant as they are. It still pisses me off when religious nuts attempt to inject their beliefs into the scientific community. If your god exists, researchers will prove it regardless of your influence because the evidence will speak for itself. I wouldn't take too much on the Misc seriously, brah. Most of this place is just a trolljob for entertainment.

i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000) i-misc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But what if stanta wrote the bible to troll people?
    Miscempire crew; miscempire.com. Join the WAR brahs!
    Always pick 8 crew.
    Always get screwed by picking 8 crew.
    Misc charity supporter.
    Proud donator to the WWF anti-poaching fund. (phgt poachers = max jimmy rustling)

skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyhallion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ugh.

Religion gives me a headache.

MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000) MikeDavies84 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Which one do you worship again? Seems like satan is the good one.

rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rez88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jesus can suck my nuts lulz

AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500) AussieJuNior is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DustyRaptorEggs View Post
    I can't believe adults actually accept this fantastical nonsense as fact. How many of you attend/ have attended college? There is absolutely no scientific evidence for a god. If the Christian god really existed, he would've left a physical footprint of some sort upon creation. Where is it?
    It's about faith my friend. To say that it is all a fantasy is ignoring the personal experience that some people have with God. There is no scientific evidence of God, and if God exists, he would ensure that there is none because the Christian faith is all about having faith and believing in God even whereby it seems at times he isn't there. I have met many people in life that have been affected by God. People who were told they had two weeks to live because of incurable cancer and have returned to the hospital the following week to be told that their cancer has completely disappeared. Science cannot explain that, nothing can. I personally do not believe every story in the bible, in fact alot of the Old Testament is completely over exaggerated and is more to be taken for its metaphorical lessons and values.
    element9876:
    "If you compete in Natural Shows where they urine and blood test you it makes you natty"

Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lexira has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I say we all cut this religious crap and make love right now. Cum on!.
    -"Your Finance Manager is stupid" - Lexira to Executive Officer.

-I am God's vengeance to ladies for what they do to men.

cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am so glad that there is not many religious nuts in the world, if these ****s ruled the world. We would be phucked.
    "God is an ever receding pocket of scientific ignorance"
    y0utube.c0m/watch?v=HooeZrC76s0
    Some one embed please.

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oahbpn View Post
    Seen Austin Powers, does that count?