Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow

If you can dance good (move your hips) then usually you can fuk good. So girls can either go for a jacked guy and do all the work or a normal guy and get fuked good. Or both? It's up to them.

But having muscles definitely helps your chances of picking up women for sure. However, it's not the be all and end all of it.
    I rep back!

pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000) pg2tall is just really nice. (+1000)
    glanced at thread title and read..............

guys dont jack off in clubs

Still no superstar NeverGiveUp87's Avatar
    NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by J90 View Post
    Are you talking about facial aesthetics or body aesthetics? If you're talking about the face then I agree but if you think having a nice body will get you women, then sorry son you are in fact deluded.

Believe me or not, 90% of women do not give phuck about muscle. All they care about is face, height and abs in that order.

Deal with it bro.
    You're so smart. Random miscer's video below.

Infact I'll venture and say that the hottest girls acknowledge muscles, the ugly/whale types act like it's no big deal in order to protect themselves from disappointment/rejection. The girl in vid is a legit 8/10.

If you're socially retarded and jacked and standing in the corner of the club acting like a douchebag, then yes...you're gonna have a bad time. But saying that girls don't like muscles is hilarious.

Oh, and sup Bishy? How many names have you had on here, srs lololol?

Originally Posted by HungLikeAChamp View Post
    But having muscles definitely helps your chances of picking up women for sure. However, it's not the be all and end all of it.
    Yup.
    Oxbridge PhD crew

UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BankerBruz View Post
    Fukkin' lol'd. If there's one place where none of your miscology philosophies about what it takes to attract female at an 80:20 ratio don't matter, it's the fukking club.

I remember when I was 18 and every decision I made in life revolved around the pursuit of women because I had no inner character beyond primal inclination. Some of the chit I read on here is so cringe worthy.

You think so much and so hard about all of your miscology, that by the time you've completed your goal you can't even appropriate it into the world in a successful manner. "I'm jacked, why the hell aren't these hoes flocking toward me?", "I just dressed in everything the Misc told me to, got an SS haircut and jaw implants and plastic surgery to look like Brad Pitt, why the hell won't the women respond?".

It's fukking lolzworthy to read, because some of you naive youngsters have taken universal truths and completely and utterly blown them completely out of proportion to the point that the methodology becomes counter-intuitive, and all that gets projected into the world is your piss-poor attitude, personality and character.

Skinny or jacked if you can't find success in a club then you're failing on all levels possible.

Naive.

Thinks he's so awesome because he's making out with club sloots.

Sorry but having smashed far too many bar skanks u realise they're trash for the most part. There is no achievement in boning a sloot which was sucking cawk/exchaning saliva with a dude five minutes before

TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TsarChasm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Its a mixture of personality and looks. You can sit in the corner and mean mug everyone and you will be ignored. I weigh fuking 230 and am hovering around Jason Genova status around 15% and still have no issues with girls at clubs.

UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10) UnlimitedPotato is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by J90 View Post
    Are you talking about facial aesthetics or body aesthetics? If you're talking about the face then I agree but if you think having a nice body will get you women, then sorry son you are in fact deluded.

Believe me or not, 90% of women do not give phuck about muscle. All they care about is face, height and abs in that order.

Deal with it bro.
    LOL this confirms to me you're a loser who gets no women

Never met any socially adept dude with a healthy sex life parroting chit one would hear on *******.

Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000) Spenty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rhinger View Post
    i wasn't FA before, but i was chubby, and ever since i've gotten into shape i've gotten a lot more success with women

HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500) HungLikeAChamp is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TsarChasm View Post
    Its a mixture of personality and looks. You can sit in the corner and mean mug everyone and you will be ignored. I weigh fuking 230 and am hovering around Jason Genova status around 15% and still have no issues with girls at clubs.
    This

And all they really care about is size...from my experience
    I rep back!

NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000) NeverGiveUp87 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TsarChasm View Post
    More like 25% if you link yourself to him (and based on 230 lbs if natty). Genova isn't 15% lol, more like 20. Learn about bf%, fukking misc. My avi is 15%, bet you're way way less lean at 230lbs.

Originally Posted by UnlimitedPotato View Post

ouchhhhh
    Oxbridge PhD crew

Originally Posted by HungLikeAChamp View Post
    Wow

If you can dance good (move your hips) then usually you can fuk good. So girls can either go for a jacked guy and do all the work or a normal guy and get fuked good. Or both? It's up to them.

I dont understand how people DONT know how to dance. If its that complex for u, sit down and view some youtube tutorial and figure out a nice two step. There is no excuse these days

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    wait my back

Originally Posted by flexwheeler123 View Post
    wait my back
    hahaha, yeah that was a typical miscer moment, but let's be honest he'd be balls deep inside her because girls don't like muscles
    Oxbridge PhD crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by NeverGiveUp87 View Post
    Infact I'll venture and say that the hottest girls acknowledge muscles, the ugly/whale types act like it's no big deal in order to protect themselves from disappointment/rejection. The girl in vid is a legit 8/10.

If you're socially retarded and jacked and standing in the corner of the club acting like a douchebag, then yes...you're gonna have a bad time. But saying that girls don't like muscles is hilarious.
    Exactly.

Saying "it's the face that only matters" is complete horsesh*t. I'm not saying it doesn't, because it does, but you can get away with being a 6/10 in the face, if you've got a 10/10 body and personality. There are far too many examples in my family and life to ignore this simple fact. Way too many people overrate the face on the misc.

Just clear your skin up and lower your bodyfat, and unless you're horrendously ugly, this should suffice.

That being said, I know where my weakness lies and I've been fixing it these past few years.

Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bigred0289 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    PM me if anyone is interested

Only difference is that I am gonna have to go ahead and disagree with your premise. Sorry but we're in the UK and the majority of the male population is ugly as phuck. If u somehow think that looking like goddamn ullisses jr will not aid your chances then you're delusional
    Red
    No avi
    630/370/700 raw comp lifts

iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Divall213 View Post
    Jacked guys usually gain more confidence which helps them escape fa

Some don't and remain fa
    lmao, fckin lol if you think its the "confidence" that makes the difference

Originally Posted by donqezue View Post
    Zyzz was a ****git (rip) and acted like one. Why would you think anyone impersonating/copying dudes swag will get the good kind of attention. 99% of those 'wannabes' are insecure dudes who think they'll pull some birds if they act like their idol
    fuk u brah, zyzz was a sickunt. will agree that he created alot of *******s who try and be him

anonymous
    Also, who really gives a sh*t about the girls that don't like/don't appreciate your muscles anyway?

A) These chicks are usually lying to themselves and have a bunch of mental problems anyway
    B) Are also usually fat/ugly chicks who say this to protect themselves from the inevitable rejection (missing out on the guys that they really want, but don't get because they're not pretty enough) and disappointment (coming to grips with their expectations vs. reality and settling for an ugly beta that's on their level)

BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50) BankerBruz will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sorry but having smashed far too many bar skanks u realise they're trash for the most part. There is no achievement in boning a sloot which was sucking cawk/exchaning saliva with a dude five minutes before
    I'm not sure where on Earth you got the idea that I inferred any of that. In fact, I figured by stating "if you can't get a club slut.." that you'd be intelligent enough to interpret that I was saying there is no great achievement in it.

Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Thai_Clinch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dummy ass misc fa kids and their threads. you know nothing.
    Buccaneers/Lightning/Rays/The U

"Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength." - Arnold

iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iggyazaleacrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    Also, who really gives a sh*t about the girls that don't like/don't appreciate your muscles anyway?

A) These chicks are usually lying to themselves and have a bunch of mental problems anyway
    B) Are also usually fat/ugly chicks who say this to protect themselves from the inevitable rejection (missing out on the guys that they really want, but don't get because they're not pretty enough) and disappointment (coming to grips with their expectations vs. reality and settling for an ugly beta that's on their level)
    its the same mindset behind ugly miscers saying **** like she looks like a "club sloot" when they see a girl who wears makeup. its simply a defense mechanism

ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItsPushDay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bigred0289 View Post
    When I was in my club going stage, the only people me and my brahs hooked up with ever were girls we already knew and pregamed with....then I started I lifting....

Nothing changed
    Das it mane

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I didn't start lifting so some aids infested club slut would find me appealing in some dimly lit **** club.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by iggyazaleacrew View Post
    its the same mindset behind ugly miscers saying **** like she looks like a "club sloot" when they see a girl who wears makeup. its simply a defense mechanism
    Yep. I've been guilty of this myself in the past. "She looks like an instragram whore", I would say...deep down I knew that I wasn't good enough were I to approach. So I could either keep making excuses or step my game up. I chose the latter.

Reps on r/c btw.

Originally Posted by Bigred0289 View Post
    Red
    No avi
    more than u can afford pal

6'3+ 250lbs of sexual chocolate....loool pleease come and tell me how deh wimmin dont find this attractive (just took em 10 minutes ago btw)

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Face>muscle

And ofc it helps not being over/under weight.
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Me2014 View Post
    they usually stand at the edge of the dance floor looking around nervously as they fist pump halfheartedly with their friends.

what chance do they have irl where the girls are sober and they have to actually talk to them?
    you're an idiot
    I train therefore I am

Originally Posted by Tcrow View Post
    you're an idiot
    He's just a nonlifting beta, trying to justify his lack of self improvement would actually go some way to helping him escape his FAness, this forum just loves providing the lulz

kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kingdef has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    white warrior

gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000) gerbilz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kingdef View Post
    white warrior
    ive seen that movie. jesus, the black guy he meets is such a terrible character
    educate yourself before you wreck yourself.

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    more than u can afford pal

6'3+ 250lbs of sexual chocolate....loool pleease come and tell me how deh wimmin dont find this attractive (just took em 10 minutes ago btw)
    mirin'

y u red

wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wildchild11 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always lol hard when one random poster with a recent join date embarasses the FA virgins in arguments on the misc. Every time, it turns out to be bishamon and i smile. its like, where / who will he show up as this month?
    pls do not associate my personalities in misc and sports misc