Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    for the record.....I want to win my procard and thats that.......I care what the judges think because the judges are the ones that decide whether or not I win that pro card. First off I can guarentee you that I will not look skrawny or anything like that on stage.....and either way I would rather maintain a little more rather than be sickly lean which I feel might look a little better on me, but then I wouldnt have the best chance to win....and why compete if you are not there to win after 16 weeks of blood, sweat, and tears.....Im not one of those people who show up to local bodybuilding shows for a last place trophy two times a year and are obviously content with the way they look even though they look like last place, nothing against them, but thats not me. So I will keep my protein high, my cardio and supplementation smart and strict and get as lean as I possibly can to be the best condionting competitor at the show and will be pretty dissapionted with anything less than first no matter how good I think I might have looked.
    Last edited by rondog2244; 09-21-2006 at 03:32 AM.

neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neoquest2000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good man. Just wondering how tall you are.
    "Comfort is the enemy of achievement." -- Farrah Gray"

rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rondog2244 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, bout 5' 10.5" to answer ur question

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Al Shades
    What you've been told is correct...I won't deny that. However, I will say that if I were in your position, I would care more about looking the best on stage than getting the highest placing, judges be damned. Then again, this is precisely the reason why I have no interest in formally competing. So if you're in the other boat, I'll freely admit that you're doing very well and are right where you need to be. Good luck.

If you have no interest in competing then, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON HERE! LOL, this is a contest prep forum. Do you come here just to stir the pot? As far as looking like a shrimp on stage, there are quite a few on here that would blow that statement out of the water, Dub Diezel, Layne, mine, etc. Rondog, looking right on track. You'll be diced in 5 weeks bro.

Brian

thanks you sir.......i hope to be nice and shredded

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Trapzillaoo7
    If you have no interest in competing then, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ON HERE! LOL, this is a contest prep forum. Do you come here just to stir the pot?
    Ha, you read my mind Brian!

SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol why does anyone bother reading anything Al "the human toothpick" Shades writes? Unless you want to look like a starving Ethiopian child on stage, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES take any advice from BB"s resident idiot with an eating disorder.

At 6'2 135 lbs he says he looks better then most natural bodybuilder's on stage, yet he wont step on stage to prove it!!

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    alright no need for low blows now

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SteveStone
    At 6'2 135 lbs he says he looks better then most natural bodybuilder's on stage, yet he wont step on stage to prove it!!
    Wow, I grew half a foot and lost 5 lbs. This internet must be strong stuff. Either that or you're a troll.

I have a metabolism disorder, not an eating disorder. It's called hyperthyroidism, and it's the reason I weigh 140 even though I eat as much as most 200 lbers.

I'm bigger than this guy and he won a natural BB'ing comp. He is 29 years old, I'm 19.
    In a previous post, you criticized someone else for making a comparison between a 15 year old and a 28 year old. Yet you had no qualms about making an insulting and utterly false comparison between myself and that Asian guy. Intentional hypocrite, or just a total moron?

You claimed that the Asian guy looked like a "monster" compared to me. That's 100%, USDA-certified, Grade-A bull****. Since that Asian guy looks like a stir-fry shrimp, I would have to look like a Holocaust victim in order for that comparison to be valid. I don't look like a Holocaust victim. I don't look anorexic. I don't even look skinny. I look lean, muscular, and bigger than most natural teen BB'ers do on stage. As I've pointed out dozens and dozens of times, I don't look my weight. You would never guess that I was 140 if I hadn't told you. You would have guessed 150 or higher. Most people who see me in the gym think I'm around 175. I know this because they've told me and have been utterly shocked when I told them the real figure.

You're a troll, you're worthless.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 09-21-2006 at 11:24 AM.

Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000) Al Shades is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Actually, if you want to know the truth, I look a hell of a lot like this guy here. Same chest taper & shape, wide/relatively high lats, long arms, and rounded delts. Same BF%, too.

I just came across the attached photo the other day. Can you guess who that is? Frank Zane at 18.

Me at 18: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6855/alshadesxc6.jpg

I'm now 19 and have made many improvements in the past 8 months, most notably chest, rear delts, and posterior chain.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 08-15-2007 at 05:24 PM.

SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteveStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who can keep track, every time you post you change your stats.

For the 500th time you DO NOT Look bigger then most natural bodybuilders. Teen, midget or otherwise.

Prove us wrong, get your scrawny ass on stage and win something instead of yapping about how big you are already.

lol you dont look anywhere near as big as that pic of Frank Zane. You need new mirrors.
    Last edited by SteveStone; 09-21-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Will C has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just came across the attached photo the other day. Can you guess who that is? Frank Zane at 18.

Me at 18: http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/6855/alshadesxc6.jpg

I'm now 19 and have made many improvements in the past 8 months, most notably chest, rear delts, and posterior chain.
    So you're saying you're the next Frank Zane?

Who can keep track, every time you post you change your stats.
    When have I EVER changed my stats? It happens "every time I post", so you should be able to find hundreds of examples, but I'm going to be ultra nice and only challenge you to find one. OFF YOU GO.

For the 500th time you DO NOT Look bigger then most natural bodybuilders. Teen, midget or otherwise.
    Yes...I...do. Neither you nor anyone else is going to convince me otherwise. I see myself every single day from all angles. You've seen a few old pics of me...who has the better perspective? I have invited various people from this board who live near me and doubted my claims to come to my gym and meet me in person. So far, no one has taken up the offer. It's quite evident that you'd all prefer to gossip on a message board than get the facts for yourself.

Prove us wrong, get your scrawny ass on stage and win something instead of yapping about how big you are already.
    I don't want to get on stage, I have zero interest in competing for reasons that I've elaborated on many times, and I have nothing to prove to anyone, least of all someone like you.

lol you dont look anywhere near as big as that pic of Frank Zane. You need new mirrors.
    Your opinion is worthless because you've proven yourself to be a hypocrite, liar, and troll. I reference all of my claims (3 links in the last post alone), you reference NADDA. You can't provide any sources for your information, because the single source is your @ss. You make post after post of lies and garbage and you simply never shut up. You haven't said anything new since the first time you commented on my build, yet you're still here, dragging this **** up, with no intention of leaving. You're a f*cking moron, in all honesty. This is what I say directly to your face if I ever met you.

Originally Posted by Big Will C
    So you're saying you're the next Frank Zane?
    I don't know. That's an ambiguous statement that could be interpretted in any one of various ways. What I will say is that my current physique resembles his when he was young, and I seem to have a lot of aesthetic potential.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 09-21-2006 at 01:17 PM.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I will start by congratulating the starter of this post and keep up the good work (Hope I look like that in a couple of years). Now if you permit going to hijack your thread to make a little statement.

Al Shades I just don't get you and I guess it will be a waste of time to try to. I am not a professionnal bodybuilder but just a simple guy trying ot get in shape but at least God gave me some sense.

I have stumble on your post a couple of times since I became a member of www.bodybuilding.com and each time I am amaze at how conceited, stupid and ignorant you sound .

First off, you are on a bodybuilding website, so if you have a problem with how they think, workout, and see things, why the hell are you a member of this site? You do nothing but criticise and but yourself above everyone else. I have no problem with people disagreeing with other statement but you take it to another level. If you have a problem with guys getting in shape for a competition, so don't look in the Contest Preparation section. The whole world don't want to be as skinny as you.

By the way, you body that you brag about, evey average kid in High school that never lift weights have it, so nothing that exceptionnal

And yes you are going to bring your condition. God have we read about it enough already. Why don't you create a we site for people that have the same condition as you, this way you can have your own little community and complain about how much you eat and still can't gain. Also about how much bodybuilders are stupid and that you guys know better. I will visit that website promise but contrary to you I will not be as ignorant as to bash your ideas saying that they are trash but instead try to understand where you are coming from

Every body is entilte to their own opinion and it is more than acceptable for you to disagree but there is a limit where you give the other person some respect...I am haitian and I will translate a little haitian telling for you that says Hate the dog but admit that his teeth are white So get out of your little box and stop using your condition as a shield when you are bashing everyone else on this site that are trying to do something.

You have the body of an average mean, nothing more and I respect that. It is admirable that you are in shape and have good conditioning and diet. I wish I was like that at 19 but I am trying to. Those guys want something that is above the average man body. They want to push themselves to the limit and I am sure they don't go around bashing everyone that is your size or mine for that matter. So, show them the same respect that they would should you. And don't use the excuse that they always attack you first because you are the one that is always bringing on the heat.

But as we all know you will disagree and keep it going. GROW UP
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Will work for oatmeal BlueAgave's Avatar
    BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BlueAgave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't want to get on stage, I have zero interest in competing for reasons that I've elaborated on many times, and I have nothing to prove to anyone, least of all someone like you.
    Right. Yet you have no problem telling everyone on this board that you look better then them. Prove it. Oh right you'd rather gossip on the message board. Hypocrite.

You haven't said anything new since the first time you commented on my build, yet you're still here, dragging this **** up, with no intention of leaving. You're a f*cking moron, in all honesty. This is what I say directly to your face if I ever met you.
    Right. Who is the one sticking his nose in the contest prep section giving advice to people competing? Right, its the guy who doesnt compete! Hypocrite. You bring this crap on yourself over and over and over and then try to play the victim. pretty funny. LOL at the internet tough guy.

I don't know. That's an ambiguous statement that could be interpretted in any one of various ways. What I will say is that my current physique resembles his when he was young, and I seem to have a lot of aesthetic potential.
    If you mean you're both white guys then yes you resemble Frank Zane! Otherwise, he's twice your size.
    Last edited by BlueAgave; 09-21-2006 at 06:53 PM.

Originally Posted by cawiau
    I have stumble on your post a couple of times since I became a member of www.bodybuilding.com and each time I am amaze at how conceited, stupid and ignorant you sound.
    I wonder what you would have to say about my detractors. They're the picture of modesty and intellect, aren't they? Or do you even bother to glance at the things people say about me before handing down your judgement of my responses to them?

When you read my posts, ALWAYS LOOK AT THEM IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I'M RESPONDING TO. This is a message for you and everyone else who thinks I'm "rude". You will then see, unless you are blind or hopelessly biased, that I treat others with respect and politeness unless they intentionally disrespect me.

First off, you are on a bodybuilding website, so if you have a problem with how they think, workout, and see things, why the hell are you a member of this site?
    I don't have a "problem", per se, I have an opinion -- and so does everyone else. Message boards are created for the very purpose of allowing people to discuss their opinions. Were you unaware of this?

You do nothing but criticise and [put] yourself above everyone else.
    Wrong.

I have no problem with people disagreeing with other statement but you take it to another level. If you have a problem with guys getting in shape for a competition, so don't look in the Contest Preparation section. The whole world don't want to be as skinny as you.
    The irony of your last statement is that I post in here trying to convince people to keep their mass, not lose it. You're obviously not putting as much effort into reading my posts as I am into formulating this reply. Don't expect another one until you shape up.

By the way, you body that you brag about, evey average kid in High school that never lift weights have it, so nothing that exceptionnal
    Yeah, HS kids who never lift have rounded deltoids and lats visible from the front. "Maybe at Steroid High!" /lame joke for a lame statement

And yes you are going to bring your condition. God have we read about it enough already. Why don't you create a we site for people that have the same condition as you, this way you can have your own little community and complain about how much you eat and still can't gain. Also about how much bodybuilders are stupid and that you guys know better. I will visit that website promise but contrary to you I will not be as ignorant as to bash your ideas saying that they are trash but instead try to understand where you are coming from

Every body is entilte to their own opinion and it is more than acceptable for you to disagree but there is a limit where you give the other person some respect...I am haitian and I will translate a little haitian telling for you that says Hate the dog but admit that his teeth are white So get out of your little box and stop using your condition as a shield when you are bashing everyone else on this site that are trying to do something.
    I'm not parading my condition or using it as a shield against criticism. I find the notion of that to be pathetic. I have no problem standing up against anyone of comparable age and height. I don't have a good physique "for someone with hyperT", I have a good physique, PERIOD. This is the claim that I have always made and I stand behind it. HyperT is only brought up in reference to my inability to gain weight. You see, there are idiots on this site (Steve Stone) who look at a number on a piece of paper and judge the number instead of the physique it represents. 140, 5'9 is my number. On paper, it's nothing to be proud of. In reality, however, the physique which is represented by the number IS something to be proud of. In fact, the number is irrelevant, because nobody knows it besides me.

You have the body of an average mean, nothing more and I respect that.
    I'm waaay above average, but that's okay. Your post brought nothing new to the table. Consider this your complimentary VIP pass, because you won't be getting all-star treatment again.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 09-21-2006 at 08:46 PM.

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wonder what you would have to say about my detractors. They're the picture of modesty and intellect, aren't they? Or do you even bother to glance at the things people say about me before handing down your judgement of my responses to them?

When you read my posts, ALWAYS LOOK AT THEM IN THE CONTEXT OF WHAT I'M RESPONDING TO. This is a message for you and everyone else who thinks I'm "rude". You will then see, unless you are blind or hopelessly biased, that I treat others with respect and politeness unless they intentionally disrespect me.

I don't have a "problem", per se, I have an opinion -- and so does everyone else. Message boards are created for the very purpose of allowing people to discuss their opinions. Were you unaware of this?

Wrong.

The irony of your last statement is that I post in here trying to convince people to keep their mass, not lose it. You're obviously not putting as much effort into reading my posts as I am into formulating this reply. Don't expect another one until you shape up.

Yeah, HS kids who never lift have rounded deltoids and lats visible from the front. "Maybe at Steroid High!" /lame joke for a lame statement

I'm not parading my condition or using it as a shield against criticism. I find the notion of that to be pathetic. I have no problem standing up against anyone of comparable age and height. I don't have a good physique "for someone with hyperT", I have a good physique, PERIOD. This is the claim that I have always made and I stand behind it. HyperT is only brought up in reference to my inability to gain weight. You see, there are idiots on this site (Steve Stone) who look at a number on a piece of paper and judge the number instead of the physique it represents. 140, 5'9 is my number. On paper, it's nothing to be proud of. In reality, however, the physique which is represented by the number IS something to be proud of. In fact, the number is irrelevant, because nobody knows it besides me.

I'm waaay above average, but that's okay. Your post brought nothing new to the table. Consider this your complimentary VIP pass, because you won't get all-star treatment again.
    ima natural bodybuilder.. do you think i look like a shrimp on stage? just because your small when you diet doestn mean everyone is..
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by BlueAgave
    Right. Yet you have no problem telling everyone on this board that you look better then them. Prove it. Oh right you'd rather gossip on the message board. Hypocrite.
    You haven't got a clue. I hardly EVER bring up the topic of my own physique in any context on this board. Other people deliberately drag it up whenever they start losing a debate to me on any subject (which happens constantly). At that point, I respond and defend myself against their flames, as any normal person would. I NEVER flaunt my physique against that of others, and I don't ordinarily use it as a point of reference when commenting on others'.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...9&postcount=61

Oh boy. At a certain point in any lengthy discussion I engage in on these boards, a threshhold is crossed after which my opponents deliberately "forget" the original topic of debate and focus their attention on some new subject, generally ad hominem attacks against me.

People apparently become fed up with trying to debate me (it ain't easy, I know), so they jump on any one of various bandwagons -- such as, "post your pics" -- and try to pass off this garbage as a formal argument. It's just another lame-assed trend on BB.com. I see it all the time.
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...&postcount=103

Nearly every discussion I participate in follows a similiar path. I see the same pattern repeated again and again. Only the names change. This is pathetic at best and depressing at worst. It's happening again on this thread.

We've officially come full circle.

You're now reverting back to taunts that you already tried 1 or 2 pages ago that were shot down by me then. Apparently you and many others either have very bad memories due to brain damage or you seem think that if something you say is proven wrong, all you have to do is wait a given amount of time and it will somehow regain it's validity.
    Tell me, do you think I enjoy constantly having to repeat myself and defend my every statement against random internet morons? If you had an ounce of grey matter, you would not be asking me why I'm "rude" or "arrogant", but rather, how I manage to stay so damn polite despite being surrounded by masses of idiots.

Right. Who is the one sticking his nose in the contest prep section giving advice to people competing? Right, its the guy who doesnt compete! Hypocrite. You bring this crap on yourself over and over and over and then try to play the victim. pretty funny. LOL at the internet tough guy.
    Causality is a complex subject. I don't want to get into a metaphysics discussion here. I can't rebuke the claim that I "bring all the crap on myself", because it's technically true. The question is HOW I bring it on myself, and on that, I'm sure our views would differ. There are plenty of people who comment here and don't compete, and plenty of people in the IFBB section who aren't in the IFBB. Don't try to make anything of this, because it's a weak argument.

The productive portion of this thread ended right here. There was no need to start a new discussion about my physique but Steve Stone, immature loser that he is, couldn't resist. He started the bandwagon, and you hopped right onto it. If you or anyone else desires to take this further, it's your call. The ball is in your court. You can end this right here or you can drag it on for another 3 pages until it gets locked. Just know that I will ALWAYS defend myself against lies.
    Last edited by Al Shades; 09-21-2006 at 09:06 PM.

Originally Posted by Hulk7280
    ima natural bodybuilder.. do you think i look like a shrimp on stage? just because your small when you diet doestn mean everyone is..
    No, I don't think you look like a shrimp on stage. And I also don't think you're a teenage natural BB'er, which nullifies any point you may have had otherwise.

Tell me, what's the point of bringing those pictures, and this topic, up for the second time? I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you forgot about that thread.

You are a sad little (and i do mean little) man Al Shades.

Its amusing how every single thread you post in turns out like this. But its not you right, its just the other 5000 posters on BB.com who are all against you.

Apparently you DO enjoy repeating yourself, why else would you have 1700 posts on board where 99% of the people think you're an idiot?

Anyway, go back to your funhouse mirrors that make you look like Frank Zane and shut your yap already.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    god this thread has gone to ****. Anything said other than that having to do with Ron's contest prep or his pictures will be deleted and that person will receive a warning.

Al, you are entitled to your opinion... but if you don't want to compete and you have no contest prep experience, please don't offer contest prep advice.

I have no experience in politics... hence I keep my nose out of it. You are entitled to your opinion... but not forcing your thoughts on others.

to everyone else, the low blows are getting ridiculous... knock it the hell off.

TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIntense1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey bro, awesome pics, great job, hope you do great, to make my post worth something just some criticism, not saying you need it, but just on your most Musc. pose hard to see the abs, and chest, maybe up a touch more with your body, and lower the hands, i dunno might be lighting, but great job man.

i see what ur sayin man, for some reason the MM has been the hardest pose for me to prefect.....prolly because there is so many different ways it can be done.....But I will take that into consideration.....to everyone else really have no clue whats going on but it is rather entertaining if anything