Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    squats in the curl rack GoHeavy1's Avatar
    GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoHeavy1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CitizenVagrant View Post
    BUT the real question is: how will this effect Ethan Carter's push now that the Carters are not involved?!?!
    he's not going to make it, brah
    ***Canadian Crew***

Some of us will make it

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sadly , this is the last wrestling company. wwEntertainment has shut the system down.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    sadly , this is the last wrestling company. wwEntertainment has shut the system down.
    true but in the WWE vs TNA war.

Tna was the army that sent its plans to the WWE weekly and the WWE didn't care.
    Tna then inflicted more friendly fire casulatites by a 100 :1 ratio.

Tna then send a request for terms of surrender to the WWE who respond "we were fighting? "

WWE didn't screw TNA, TNA screw TNA.

Registered Abuser hundieMachine's Avatar
    hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) hundieMachine is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If i was vince, I'd buy TNA with the condition that a new TV deal is reached with spike. Then? I'd offer AJ, Joe, Angel, a few of the knockouts, Mangus, and a few others deals. If they refused to sign new contracts, I'd let them work out the rest of their deals. I'd let everyone else work out the rest of their contracts/grant releases to those not happy, and then do an iMPACT wrestling vs NXT storyline.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▓▓▓▓▓▒▒
    ▒░▓░▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wake_me has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wish WWE would buy it and continue to run it as a separate organization. Possibly an annual ppv where talent from both compete and an annual draft. Even if it is artificial competition, it would be beneficial I believe. Even when there was the brand split, I'm pretty sure there was a healthy rivalry between Raw and Smackdown.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to

Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's cool to speculate who should buy it but its stupid to buy tna. The library isn't great. The roster can be signed once it folds. No one really cares about it hence the financial problems. I know the latter is bad business but it can't help that fans aren't buying merch.

Vince doesn't need to buy it. But I do wonder if vincecwants a company that pushes the envelope and succeeds so that he can do some stuff as well. But then he runs the risk of losing sponsors.

I honestly wonder if a legitimate second company can exist.
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Marvel View Post
    It's cool to speculate who should buy it but its stupid to buy tna. The library isn't great. The roster can be signed once it folds. No one really cares about it hence the financial problems. I know the latter is bad business but it can't help that fans aren't buying merch.

Vince doesn't need to buy it. But I do wonder if vincecwants a company that pushes the envelope and succeeds so that he can do some stuff as well. But then he runs the risk of losing sponsors.

I honestly wonder if a legitimate second company can exist.
    for a brief time TNA in its prime was pretty close to a legit 2nd company. but that time is long gone.

SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SquirtlePower is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    for a brief time TNA in its prime was pretty close to a legit 2nd company. but that time is long gone.
    lol no it wasn't, TNA fans like to believe this though.
    **Charlotte Flair Crew**
    **Triple GOAT is the GOAT of GOATS crew**

Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mr.Marvel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No not really. I watched tna from first show with Sabu and Shamrock.

It just found a niche that they alienated.
    You heard about Pluto? That's messed up right?

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true but in the WWE vs TNA war.

Tna was the army that sent its plans to the WWE weekly and the WWE didn't care.
    Tna then inflicted more friendly fire casulatites by a 100 :1 ratio.

Tna then send a request for terms of surrender to the WWE who respond "we were fighting? "

WWE didn't screw TNA, TNA screw TNA.

this is sadly very true.

but you know whats worse? the fact that they were much more exciting being counter production to wwe with focus on wrestling PRIOR to the Hogan era. Hogan and Eric B decided to pick up right where wCw left off when they were getting their asses kicked - only without ted turners money. that drove away its fan base and the unique qualities that tna had. so again, thanks Hogan.

I read a online conspiracy that bret hart and the screw job was all just a means to get bret to wCw and report back all info to help vince sink the company. well, now that tna is going down, i'd think Hogan was sent to wcw and tna and he'll get into any other televised wrestling show and sink them also

Abstinence till marriage weazy79's Avatar
    weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weazy79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    INB4 Angle is back in the E losing an amateur rules match to Triple H.
    Church every sunday crew
    Don't care about a career that's misc approved crew
    Would love to be married and have children crew
    Never votes democrat or republican crew
    Straight guy in favor of gay rights crew
    Abortion is murder and should be punishable by life in prison crew
    Liberals think I'm a right wing nut, conservatives think I'm a left wing nut crew
    Miscer that actually lifts crew

Originally Posted by SquirtlePower View Post
    lol no it wasn't, TNA fans like to believe this though.
    the rates were on par with smackdown when smackdown was good for roughly a year. That was the height of TNA rankings wise.

Originally Posted by kneeonbelly View Post
    this is sadly very true.

but you know whats worse? the fact that they were much more exciting being counter production to wwe with focus on wrestling PRIOR to the Hogan era. Hogan and Eric B decided to pick up right where wCw left off when they were getting their asses kicked - only without ted turners money. that drove away its fan base and the unique qualities that tna had. so again, thanks Hogan.

I read a online conspiracy that bret hart and the screw job was all just a means to get bret to wCw and report back all info to help vince sink the company. well, now that tna is going down, i'd think Hogan was sent to wcw and tna and he'll get into any other televised wrestling show and sink them also
    pretty sure hogan and his croniesof bubba the love sponge (the guy TNA choose over Awesome kong.......remember that).....beef cake......hall (remember how he was serious this time?.......agian)........the nasty boys only one of whom could take a move.........brooke (that was worth the expensive contract right?) and offensive Orlando Jordan gimic (even for a place the calls everyone *******s the gimic did't do anything but make him offputing).................didn't need vinces help to ruin a wrestling company.

Bichoff's spawn is still getting paid to be on tv for reasons unknown.
    MCMG ? no
    Sarita/rosita/ taylor wilde/alisha flash/roxxi/hamada/daffney (lawsuit) no.
    pay jesse neal enough to not be on tv and foods stamps at the same time. no
    X division talent. no.
    not let news of failure to help hurt employees like sorrenson or zema go public. no

TNA should at least buy itself a nice romantic dinner with soft lighting before it decides to **** itself again.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    TNA President Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter, which appears to be a direct response to some of the rumors that are floating around about the company's health and stories claiming that the Carter family are looking to sell TNA:

Dixie Carter ✔ @TNADixie

"Gossip is the opiate of the oppressed" Erica Jong #BlessYourHearts

Originally Posted by War Machine View Post
    TNA President Dixie Carter posted the following on Twitter, which appears to be a direct response to some of the rumors that are floating around about the company's health and stories claiming that the Carter family are looking to sell TNA:

Dixie Carter ✔ @TNADixie

"Gossip is the opiate of the oppressed" Erica Jong #BlessYourHearts
    this is the same women that hired hogan and bichoff and was ok giving bubba the love spong tv time and losing her companie's and maybe the industrie's top female talent over it.

I think he can discount ever thing she says and thinks as worthless and probably incredibly stupid.

FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol wow

CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CraigMachine is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by 2010gt1 View Post
    not surprising, dixie carter has been beating a dead horse ever since the main event mafia first appeared 4-5 years ago. only way tna can survive is if they go back to the old days, and what made them different. put guys like AJ, JOE, Daniels in the main events, use the x division like crazy and stop with all the stupid gimmicks
    I agree with this so much. They need to drop the stupid story lines and get back to old fashion wrestling. Let the matches in the ring tell the story. What the hell happened to the World X Cup? That was awesome!

They need to get rid of the stupid factions. Small Stables like Ego, tag teams, and wrestlers who are friends are cool. These huge groups feuding against each other is ****ing lame now at days. The NWO's, The Corporate Ministry/The Union, and DX been there and did that and did it right the first time. ACEs&8s suck, MEM is stupid. MEM is made up of the best wrestlers in TNA and because of that they never fight eachother.

And not to mention the fact that TNA doesn't need to comply to the 'PG era' bull crap that WWE has landed themselves in. TNA could go balls to the wall, real old school and bring in ton of viewers who miss that stuff. But their not. They are trying to copy WWE and beat them at their own game. WWE has that nitch drama wrestling market cornered. TNA needs to go old school and just bring back old fashion blood having, chair shots to the head, womanizing wrestling!

FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000) FleeceJohnson is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CraigMachine View Post
    I agree with this so much. They need to drop the stupid story lines and get back to old fashion wrestling. Let the matches in the ring tell the story. What the hell happened to the World X Cup? That was awesome!

They need to get rid of the stupid factions. Small Stables like Ego, tag teams, and wrestlers who are friends are cool. These huge groups feuding against each other is ****ing lame now at days. The NWO's, The Corporate Ministry/The Union, and DX been there and did that and did it right the first time. ACEs&8s suck, MEM is stupid. MEM is made up of the best wrestlers in TNA and because of that they never fight eachother.

And not to mention the fact that TNA doesn't need to comply to the 'PG era' bull crap that WWE has landed themselves in. TNA could go balls to the wall, real old school and bring in ton of viewers who miss that stuff. But their not. They are trying to copy WWE and beat them at their own game. WWE has that nitch drama wrestling market cornered. TNA needs to go old school and just bring back old fashion blood having, chair shots to the head, womanizing wrestling!

rasssssslen

always a dam evil stable in tna.....it gets old.

MEM, Ace&8s, Immortal, the band, the flock, planet jarret, fortune, world elite, (sure I am missing many)

we get it bichoff had a good idea 20 years ago with the original N.W.O. NOW as in NOW it is time to get the **** over it.

GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GoldenArmKid is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Erik2806 View Post
    in b4 invasion 2.0
    I could get behind this
    "Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind."-Bruce Lee

*Cancer+Tumor Survivor Crew*

Misc's Biggest Cena Fan SageKing's Avatar
    SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SageKing is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    the rates were on par with smackdown when smackdown was good for roughly a year. That was the height of TNA rankings wise.
    Maybe you can clear this up for me, Smackdown gets between 2.5-3.0 ratings average while TNA's highest rating per 15 minutes ever was reportedly 1.88 for Hogan's debut? Not doubting you as IIRC you are a good poster, just want some info maybe I am misinformed.

pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pearljamfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SageKing View Post
    Maybe you can clear this up for me, Smackdown gets between 2.5-3.0 ratings average while TNA's highest rating per 15 minutes ever was reportedly 1.88 for Hogan's debut? Not doubting you as IIRC you are a good poster, just want some info maybe I am misinformed.
    closest impact got to sd ratings was late 2010 to mid 2011 when impact was averaging 1.2-1.3 and sd with orton as champion was doing 1.6-1.7s
    your arms are too short to box with god

CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CitizenVagrant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TNA should at least buy itself a nice romantic dinner with soft lighting before it decides to **** itself again.
    Lol brutal, but all true.

If anything it just screams, "No one in all of wrestling can do chit without Vince."

Not Hogan, not Bischoff, Russo, whoever-

In the end, everyone is Vince's bitch.
    Why Insurance Does Not Make You Safe:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238521&p=1315783491&viewfull=1#post1315783491

On The Difference Between "Insurance" and "Medical Welfare":
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167993793&p=1373896163&viewfull=1#post1373896163

syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000) syddak1llakyd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hoping the dudleys return and are heymans henchmen

D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000)
    As much as the Invasion 2.0 thing would be cool lettuce be real tea:

There would be no point as WWE has never viewed them as a threat. So highly doubt anyone at least on the MISC would buy into that storyline.

ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScrillaVilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    always a dam evil stable in tna.....it gets old.

MEM, Ace&8s, Immortal, the band, the flock, planet jarret, fortune, world elite, (sure I am missing many)

we get it bichoff had a good idea 20 years ago with the original N.W.O. NOW as in NOW it is time to get the **** over it.
    the GOAT stable in TNA

D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaVilla View Post
    the GOAT stable in TNA

Never forget the Kings of Wrestling.

Or all the actual upcoming talent they had back then that eventually got away from them.

Originally Posted by CitizenVagrant View Post
    Lol brutal, but all true.

If anything it just screams, "No one in all of wrestling can do chit without Vince."

Not Hogan, not Bischoff, Russo, whoever-

In the end, everyone is Vince's bitch.
    Even Vince's haters (and there are many and they have some good arguements,he approved Katie Vick after all) admit he simply succeeds and runs the business better company wise then anyone else.

adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamw5963 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Even Vince's haters (and there are many and they have some good arguements,he approved Katie Vick after all) admit he simply succeeds and runs the business better company wise then anyone else.
    He's basically the rockefellar of wrestling
    “Man. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.” Dalai Lama

LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LyonGaultier is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Soon.