Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Test boosters that I have used and love in no particular order

1. Tropinol XP by iforce
    2. Phytoserms 347 by Ruthless Supplements
    3. Activate xtreme/triazole stack by Driven Sports

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    I don't know how to break now posts and nitpick them to hell, so I'll just address each portion.

1. We already knew test boosters can't improve performance. This discussion was about increasing testosterone.

2. Oh wow, congratulations. You interpreted my sentence literally so that you could make a semantic argument about grammar. Act your age.

3. Great, you have experience in the supplement industry. Pat yourself on the back. Great, you use supplements. Pat yourself on the back.

Anything else, or are you actually going to address my point about D-aspartic acid oxidase?
    Nope. I will address nothing in the above. I corrected you as needed once. If you feel it was semantic in nature, then you're either intellectually dishonest, or don't have the background for the conversation. Either or = waste of my time to respond. People can decide as they wish, make their own choices and take T boosters 'till DHT comes out their ears... All good to me.

Good luck.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 10-20-2013 at 12:50 PM.
    BrinkZone, Where Bro-Science Got Rabies and Died!

www.BrinkZone.com

Check out my BrinkZone mini site on BB.com at:

www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink.htm

=> President and Founder of Shaved head with goatee Crew
    => Science over bro science Crew

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheFugitive View Post
    I think Will should log a bottle of Gamma-O, what do you guys think???

Will, the bottle is on me
    Gammo-o is literally the most worthless supplement on the market.

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-oryzanol.html
    twitter: @bullexinferis

WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WillBrink has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    Gammo-o is literally the most worthless supplement on the market.

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspo...-oryzanol.html
    I don't know man, Gamma Oryzanol worse than bug molting hormone Ecdysone?

www.BrinkZone.com

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Nope. I will address nothing in the above. I corrected you as needed once. If you feel it was semantic in nature, then you're either intellectually dishonest, or don't have the background for the conversation. Either or = waste of my time to respond. People can decide as they wish, make their own choices and take T boosters 'till DHT comes out their ears... All good to me.

Good luck.
    Curious.. what's your academic background?

Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    Curious.. what's your academic background?
    Pre med tract, with a bunch of additional course work in nutri, phys, etc. Three years of chem, and some stuff that overlaps well (Epidemiology, bio medical ethics, molecular physiology, etc) and some that has no direct application to this topic. I was a perpetual student type who ended up with a 4 year degree, but probably have two masters degrees worth of credits due to attending four different schools before it occurred to me I best get at least a degree done.

Full bio covering industry background (publications written for, etc) on my site if interested.

Thanx.

www.BrinkZone.com

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Pre med tract, with a bunch of additional course work in nutri, phys, etc. Three years of chem, and some stuff that overlaps well (Epidemiology, bio medical ethics, molecular physiology, etc) and some that has no direct application to this topic. I was a perpetual student type who ended up with a 4 year degree, but probably have two masters degrees worth of credits due to attending four different schools before it occurred to me I best get at least a degree done.

Full bio covering industry background (publications written for, etc) on my site if interested.

Thanx.
    So, you have a degree in what?

FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000) FattyMcTubbs is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aaronuconn View Post
    So, you have a degree in what?
    *EDM KREW*
    *Positive Krew*
    *Minotaur kREw*
    *President of Mr.Cooper's Fan Klub krEW*

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thanx.
    Sounds like you don't actually have any qualifications . . . just saiyin

Originally Posted by FattyMcTubbs View Post
    Per usual, when you burst bubbles and expose people's favorite placebos, and they don't have the ammo to take on the topic directly... trolls, company defenders, and wanna be types post goofy stuff, which means stage right to me.

It's not exactly difficult to find out my background, experience, etc for those interested. For those not interested, carry on.

I'll see you around on the forums.

www.BrinkZone.com

Per usual, when you burst bubbles and expose people's favorite placebos, and they don't have the ammo to take on the topic directly... trolls, company defenders, and wanna be types post goofy stuff, which means stage right to me.

It's not exactly difficult to find out my background, experience, etc for those interested. For those not interested, carry on.

I've never taken DAA nor will. I haven't picked an argument with you. I have no issue with you posting good studies that spark up debate as scientific discussion is great on these forums. I'm not a troll. I'm not defending MuscleTech. I didn't post goofy stuff..

I was simply asking what your degree is in.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good luck.
    Will, are you even published? I'm intellectually dishonest because I asked you to cite the full body of literature? Just so you know, that means citing all relevant papers, not citing the full text of the journal article.

Lose the elitist attitude. It's a waste of time for you to respond? Can I get an age check on you real quick?

Edit: Ok, I see you do have a few legitimate publications. My respect for you has grown marginally.
    Last edited by Mr.Cooper69; 10-20-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not a troll, not defending a company, and have absolutely no dog in the race. The magnitude to which you toot your own horn is nauseating...constantly linking your website, speaking about your expertise, etc. If the most I've accomplished at your age is consulting for various supplement companies, I'd keep that to myself, not project it to the world. Sorry if that comes off as harsh, but if you're gonna be a dick to everyone, expect the same in return.

Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Asianhulk82 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by potionmaster View Post
    test boosters won't give you any measurable realworld benefits, won't make you swole..

for the money, its an egregious waste...better spend it on food or whey

all you're gonna get is some 'feels good, man' and 'i got more wood'
    Haha, This ^^

I tried T-Bomb or something called like that before and it didn't work one bit. I gave the rest of the bottle to a friend and he started getting "roid" rage, pimples on his back (I swear this is true,) and he kept on getting depressed ("crashing?".)

He didn't grow too much in any noticeable way however.

If I were you I'd just take dbol, eat a lot of meat and eggs and mass gainers/protein shakes in between.

Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000)
    P6 + Natadrol + Generate = insane strength gains, like every session is a new gain.. and good weight gain too..

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goddamn the shilling in here is to loosely quote Staark, "like a damn used car lot."
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ruprechtmusic View Post
    I'm looking for a testosterone booster that actually works. I've tried quite a few different ones in the past without much in the way of results. I've tried the Animal stack products, IGF-2, ZMA, Tribulus, and haven't seen any increase in gains that can be contributed specifically to the product. I haven't given up hope yet though, so if you're taking or have taken a test booster that actually gave you great gains, let me know! Also, if you're going to recommend something that can't be purchased on bodybuilding.com, please give a link to where you can purchase it. Also, if you suggest something that can only be purchased in Mexico, please give me your contact's info, (just kidding).

Bulk forskolin
    Bulk Longjack
    Bulk Ashwagandha

Stack that with Xgels/ Xfactor

You will have a nice ride. The bulk ingredients are inexpensive

robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000) robertmm94 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Asianhulk82 View Post
    Haha, This ^^

I tried T-Bomb or something called like that before and it didn't work one bit. I gave the rest of the bottle to a friend and he started getting "roid" rage, pimples on his back (I swear this is true,) and he kept on getting depressed ("crashing?".)

He didn't grow too much in any noticeable way however.

If I were you I'd just take dbol, eat a lot of meat and eggs and mass gainers/protein shakes in between.
    Placebo is hell of a thing. Gotta believe its gonna do wonders

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT: Will has no idea who Mr. Cooper is
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

Nightowl007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I noticed I was tired all the time and had very little energy. I was told it "could" be (not confirmed) because at my age (40) testosterone level are known to drop. Just a fact of life. I was told I should try a test booster as I might be able to get one for about the cost of a doctors visit. Well, since I was already taking pretty much everything by 1st Phorm, I tried their Primal T Pack (yeah...I know. That cost more than a doctors visit). Now, I know my energy levels went through the roof! I was able to workout harder and longer and that is where I believe the results came from, not just from the testosterone booster, but the energy and stamina I gained. This is just my opinion, but I believe truly in order for ANY testosterone boosters to efficiently work...the person should have low testosterone to begin with. I notice every time I stop taking the Primal T pack, a few days later I'm right back to feeling tired and less energy. Now, the way I took it might also have had some benefit. I take a preworkout called MCA (muscle cell accelerator) and I take a dose of the Primal T pack right before I go to the gym along with the MCA. I noticed over a month all of my workouts have had huge gains. So, in a sense, the testosterone booster helped by giving me the energy to push through the workout. And just for those that are going to say it's just the preworkout causing that, I have taken each separately for over a month without the other. The best I found is using both together...noticeably better. That is my results. I have taken no other testosterone booster except Primal T and I can say I loved the results.

BTW...there are other "increases" with this testosterone booster that I noticed...somewhere other than in the gym....

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Goddamn the shilling in here is to loosely quote Staark, "like a damn used car lot."
    Bwah ha ha ha ha. What happened to ole Staark anyway?
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Bwah ha ha ha ha. What happened to ole Staark anyway?
    I think he got busy playing real life. Lol.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think he got busy playing real life. Lol.

An ******* poster exposed his family, his work place, etc all over this public forum, he pretty much said "**** this place"

Its one thing to call someone out personally, its another to drag their family into it.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    An ******* poster exposed his family, his work place, etc all over this public forum, he pretty much said "**** this place"

Its one thing to call someone out personally, its another to drag their family into it.
    Wow, dat der how the internets works I guess.
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kissdadookie View Post
    Wow, dat der how the internets works I guess.

More like, that is what happens when people take things personally. Instead of arguing starkks point or ignoring him, the poster went full on baked potato.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

More like, that is what happens when people take things personally. Instead of arguing starkks point or ignoring him, the poster went full on baked potato.
    Smh.

Jesus Christ, that's messed up. People are despicable.

Jesus Christ, that's messed up. People are despicable.

Yea it was pretty bad. Made me go through who I know and associate with on ******** that is on here as well.

Wow, that's real heavy.