Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000) KraftDanner is just really nice. (+1000)
    Retarded statement OP.
    Who are you to say ALL women love muscles?
    You are more muscular than most men so of course you are going to attract women who enjoy muscular physiques but that doesn't mean EVERY WOMEN LOVES MUSCLES.

That's like saying EVERY men loves big butts (dat ass).
    This isn't true some men hate big asses.
    Infact most of my friends IRL prefer small perky butts.
    Same for the tits. Some like bigger some like smaller some like naturals some like fakes.
    Ive showed pics of fitness chicks to my friends in the past and they all thought that they were too muscular/too low body fat.

Hey OP... I've smashed 8 females last year before my girlfriend therefor ALL WOMEN like skinny guys. Seewutididthare?

BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UFmark View Post
    Mind boggling that you call me a "fat phuck" and you look like this...guaranteed you never get laid and if you do it is with nasty ass ratchet dirty urbans that not a single miscer finds attractive...
    Ha

Not even gonna bother proving anything, I deliver here more than enough

anyway you weigh 70lbs and still look like a fat kunt pls go

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BOYLONDON View Post
    Ha

Not even gonna bother proving anything, I deliver here more than enough

anyway you weigh 70lbs and still look like a fat kunt pls go
    You've delivered nothing delusional miscer... The best part is you look 5x more bloated than me with your test gut baboon boy.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP should know by now that no one on the misc actually works out.
    ^_^

makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) makimakiBB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lmao. So many deluded miscers ITT.

Yes women have a carnal desire for tall jacked dudes, but women select mates primarily based on subverbal communication. People like OP and Zyzz have an insane level of entitlement, in their minds, to sloots and it shows up in their body language, voice, actions, and facial mannerisms. This is signals to women that these guys are alphas, so they want to fuk them.

Because women don't know how to verbalise this, they tell OP he is hot and OP assumes it's because of how he looks.

If you think this isn't the case, why do you think there are so many aesthetic foreveralones? Good looks cannot overcome poor subverbal communication.
    Makimakibb

medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) medialdeltbrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by makimakiBB View Post

Yes women have a carnal desire for tall jacked dudes, but women select mates primarily based on subverbal communication. People like OP and Zyzz have an insane level of entitlement, in their minds, to sloots and it shows up in their body language, voice, actions, and facial mannerisms. This is signals to women that these guys are alphas, so they want to fuk them.
    hahah the level of delusion is strong in this one.

brb some 4/10 pimply geek having "body language, voice, actions, and facial mannerisms" and being attractive to women, just lmao

put down the 500 dollar PUA handbook you bought geek and realize aesthetics are everything.

SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeymourCake is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Women's ideal physique on a man.

beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100) beastalldayy is not very well liked. (-100)
    lol at UFMark. Dude looks like chit and is attacking Bishamon's physique

UFMark, do you even lift?

heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) heynah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can confirm, I am 25 year old getting mired more than ever. Guys around my age are turning into fat kunts, or worse still skinny guys with bellies. 25-30 year olds lose their inhibitions pretty quick
    Straya kunt crew
    5'10 90kg
    Goals: 1.5+xBW BP, 2.5XBW Squat, BW snatch, 1.5XBW power clean, <12% BF.

Deep voice crew
    Sweat like guy in Gangster's Paradise video when lifting crew
    Chase PBs, not women crew
    Seinfeld Crew
    Simpsons Crew

SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SgtAlphaXII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscles don't fix ugly, short, and socially retarded. That's most miscers' problem.
    Rome against Judea, Judea against Rome.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SgtAlphaXII View Post
    Muscles don't fix ugly, short, and socially retarded. That's most miscers' problem.
    /thread

perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000) perfectday is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticEyebro View Post
    What I said was the truth lol. A study was posted:

Cliffs:
    -Girls were asked what height they prefer. They said 6'0" - 6'2".
    -Girls were shown guys in real life and asked what heights they preferred.
    -They picked the guys that they thought were 6'0" - 6-2" as the heights that they preferred.
    -Guess what? The guys they picked actually ranged in height from 5'9" - 6'0".

An ACTUAL height of 5'8" was equivalent in terms of attractiveness to a height of 6'2" - 6'3".

Girls preferred guys to be 5'9" - 6'0". (which they THOUGHT was 6'0" - 6'3" or so, but that obviously wasn't the case).
    Actually i'm 6'3, not particularly good looking and not even that fit (can see from avi). Can confirm that girls go for me mainly for my height (my ex even said that lol), can also confirm that girls prefer other tall guys over short guys in my work place. I have some chick friends who work with me, when they talk about hot guys in work it's always someone who's 6'0+ (can tell different heights because i used to play bball and roles were pretty much given by height 1-5).
    I can also confirm that if someone is shorter than me but has a better face girls give him more attention.
    but over all height speaks, been even told that straight up by girls.
    obviously face > height though...

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by heynah View Post
    I can confirm, I am 25 year old getting mired more than ever. Guys around my age are turning into fat kunts, or worse still skinny guys with bellies. 25-30 year olds lose their inhibitions pretty quick
    Jumping in on this scene from a different view. It's my last year in college, everyone has either gotten very fat or skinny fat.
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BeansnToast is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This thread is insane. All these stupid theories and comments about subverbal communication. I bet the kunts who think this are the ones who hang in the corner in a night club with their super deep v's, presumably thinking they're too "intimidating and alpha" to be approached.
    "I remember when I used to throw coins at the end of a girls road into the lake, and used to make a wish for her to love me."

*Med School Crew*
    *Emma Watson, Barbara Pavlin and Astrid Berges-frisbey are my 10/10 crew*
    *Reps Gzus & iifymbro on site crew*
    *Autumn walks with Emma Watson while drinking coffee crew*

Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Achilles87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can confirm and my aesthetics aren't all that

Have seem fitness model level kunts irl and it's like they're a celebrity, girls going full retard
    A young bull and an old bull were standing atop a hill looking at a bunch of heifers in a field below.

The young bull says "Let's run down this hill and fuk one of those heifers."

The old bull replies "No. Let's walk down there, and fuk them all."

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cha Cha Cha

BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You've delivered nothing delusional miscer... The best part is you look 5x more bloated than me with your test gut baboon boy.
    Arguing bloatedness with someone 70lbs more than u is rather amusing

anyway as stated u look like chit, I preferred your old avi where u covered your poverty abs u fat *******

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's funny, I'm getting a bit more attention now on my winter bulk @ 205, than I did when I was 194, 2.5months ago.

It's mostly from women who are 18-19 or are 25+ that are taking notice more. Girls 21-23, not as much.
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cha Cha Cha

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mirroraddict View Post

You agree with Kali Potato Muscle OP?
    God damn I hate that fuking *******

And OP is right, because being big draws attention from everyone. You will catch everyones eye and get mens respect. This instantly gains value for you in any situation, being huge makes you the center of attention. With that being said there are loads of other ways to pull as well.

Originally Posted by BOYLONDON View Post
    Arguing bloatedness with someone 70lbs more than u is rather amusing

anyway as stated u look like chit, I preferred your old avi where u covered your poverty abs u fat *******

baboons gonna baboon...at the end of the day you are still a bloated, bald, ugly circus freak looking chimp.

brb going to be smashing a fine girl tonight and smother her with my "fat" body while you are sitting with your greasy back stuck to your pleather chair on the misc.

Originally Posted by spirit3530 View Post
    \

rofl is this you Boylondon? you a real playa in that inner circle breh...

blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blackstar87 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every time I get approached by or receive attention from a female, the first thing they always mention are my muscles.

Always, "Do you workout?, "Do you box?", "Do you play football?".

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    OP should know by now that no one on the misc actually works out.
    Holy shiit, didn't even know you still posted. Used your pics as an example to chicks that they can lift and not get "huge!!!!!". Too bad college girls are lazy and just wanna take dick/party though.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blackstar87 View Post
    Every time I get approached by or receive attention from a female, the first thing they always mention are my muscles.

Always, "Do you workout?, "Do you box?", "Do you play football?".
    It's just an instant attraction point.
    You can be tall.
    You can have good facial aesthetics.
    The ONE thing that you have control over though is your level of fitness. You can't change your height, or your facial aesthetics, you can change your level of fitness which will make you stand out instantly.

For both men and women, I don't see why you wouldn't want to do that.

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    rofl is this you Boylondon? you a real playa in that inner circle breh...

you do realize that is bishamon right?

If you want to hate on him just bring this up

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4722253&page=1

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYG View Post
    one thing to keep in mind is with all the perfect lighting and angles and postworkout pump pics on the internet your perception gets skewed. these same guys that look huge on the internet look impressive in normal situations in real life, but not nearly what they look in their pics. that's not to take away from anyone, but it's just something to think about.
    Strong this. I saw this guy put up 335 in the gym and thought he was huge. Saw him in class and he just looked like a chubby baseball player in clothes. OP looks big enough that you can tell he's jacked in clothes though
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dude you are so ****ing ignorant it is beyond me. Noone is saying that physique does not matter but the MARGINAL UTILITY of physique is SO LOW compared to other things that universally attract women, mainly, facial aesthetics. Yes two guys with identical 10/10 facial aesthetics, the guy with the superior physique will likely be considered more attractive, however, the level of attractiveness that is gained through the better physique is NEGLIGIBLE as they are both universally considered GOOD LOOKING.

Now let us take a guy with a 10/10 Physique(on a relative scale to the woman in question) and 5/10 facial aesthetics and put him next to a guy with a 10/10 face (again relative to the woman making the selection) with a 5/10 physique and the guy with the 10/10 face will get picked EVERY ****ING TIME.

No, you're wrong.

God do you *******s even go outside and lift or do you just sit at home and ****ing mimic the next guy on the misc who said the same god damn thing

Have you ever even watched what happens when an actually jacked guy walks into a place, he gets more attention than a good looking skinny *******

I would know, I am very good looking but was always skinny fat, every girl always friend zoned me for tall ugly guys with six packs.

Girls will tell you they like skinny good looking guys, but when it actually comes down to it, they go for a jacked guy, they don't necessarily post pictures of those jacked guys as their FB signature the way they do with One Direction, but in real life? You never see girls randomly approaching and feeling up on skinny guys, NEVER, no matter how good looking they are.

I feel like this is why people say miscers don't even lift. To all of you who are saying that girls prefer facial aesthetics, post a picture of your physique, or PM me a picture. If you look very good, I may begin to reconsider my argument. Until then, you're all fat/skinny/both, and just trying to make yourself feel better.
    Last edited by PattyB15; 10-04-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    Mancester City FC Crew
    San Jose Sharks Crew
    Twenty One Pilots Crew
    Supposed to be in TBB but posts in Misc instead crew

Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zylantypic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PattyB15 View Post
    No, you're wrong.
    No, he isn't. 5'5 lol strong delusions of over-compensation.

PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500) PattyB15 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Zylantypic View Post
    No, he isn't. 5'5 lol strong delusions of over-compensation.
    I'm 5'7" and still growing, but sure. Haven't updated height cause everybody will tell me I'm a skinny *******.

Just so we're clear, I barely look like I lift. I have had girls comment on my chest often and one girl told me I had superman pecs, but now that I've been lifting I've seen girls talking to me way more, willing to speak to me more often, and being more touchy in general. Back when I was skinny fat no girl would DARE talk to me. Part of this is status as other males want to talk to me more than they did before, but yeah.

You guys should all post pics of your physiques.
    Mancester City FC Crew
    San Jose Sharks Crew
    Twenty One Pilots Crew
    Supposed to be in TBB but posts in Misc instead crew