Thread: Seeking advice!

Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jman1993 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Seeking advice!

Hey bros,

Now before I get run down with every bit of nonsense, let me just say what I need to say.

I was wondering if anyone could PM me and help me set up a workout routine for 3 times a week. I'm a complete beginner and I would like to gain muscle, and lose weight as well. I realize that there's 50,000 threads with different workout plans and etc, and that I could research everything on my own. But, as a bodybuilding community, we're all here for a common purpose and to help one another out.

All I'm asking is that if anyone could PM me and help me set up a workout routine for 3 times a week based on my goals. And not just that, but just explain to me how many reps and sets for each exercise. Also, just help me get on my feet with some lifting knowledge so that I'm not walking into the gym and staring at the equipment not having a clue what I'm doing. I don't have a workout partner or anyone to come with me to do so, so if I can at least have someone guide me to get started, I would appreciate that.

I've reached out to others and I think we're all in agreement that no one wants to spend $50-100 for a 12 week coaching plan or whatever other deals out there.

I'm not forcing anyone to, but I'm also not asking for hate. I'm just a beginner who wants to be shown the ropes. Yes, the information is out there, but what good is it if I have no clue what any of it means. I can't separate what's the right information verses the wrong information.

Thank you for reading and please no negative comments. If you'd like to help, just PM me please. Thanks

PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PaulRivers is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    1. I like All Pro's, it in the stickies here and very popular -
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=155009423

2. The book Starting Strength is a good book describing good form for doing the compound lifts that you find in almost all programs -
    http://www.amazon.com/Starting-Stren...rting+strength

You also might look at the stickies on good youtube videos for form (note that there's plenty of bad advice on youtube as well).

Other thing is to eat plenty of protein - easiest to get it in your diet rather than shakes/etc.