Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Keep at it! It gets easier.
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Wink Please, sir; I want some more...

A Little Pull Action

I did a little more work today than yesterday [my quads have some good soreness going on, still]; not quite a full workout, but one more superset series would qualify as a full session, i believe. So, I'm getting there. It's all about doing what you can with the time you have.

Wide-Grip Pullups
    10, 12, 10, 10
    I think I need to do more sets - or at least make a day of it; every so often, go over to the pullup bar and crank out a few. I don't feel like I'm progressing on them like I am with others.

E-Z Bar Curls
    85# x 10 x 4 sets

Bent-Over 1-Arm DB Rows / Hammer Curls
    70# x 10 / 35# x 10
    70# x 12 / 35# x 12
    70# x 12 / 35# x 12 - concentrated on negatives and ROM for the last s.set - OUCH!

I was severely mirin' in the mirror this morning after my almost workout, getting ready for work. Oh yeah, I look AWSUM! after my workout. Biceps were looking really full, arms overall were right about where I'd like them [I just need more definition]. Deflation was to be had as I was walking to work from the parking lot an hour later, oh well.

What I've noticed so far:
    • My face will clear up on a decent t-booster, and not so much on a not good one. My face has been very clear. My apologies or being graphic in any way, but I usually suffer from bouts of cystic acne on my face when my hormones are out of whack. Even with the t-booster I was taking prior to this, I had a big knot somewhere on my skull, one at a time. Although this is primarily a GH product, not a test product, it is a benefit I've noticed and it works.
    • Mr. Woodson stops by at random times, but much more often. It's the craziest thing; more often in the morning obviously as hormone levels are higher after rest, but some days yes, some days not as much. And sometimes evening as well. Also, he stays a bit longer, too. This has been more prominent in the past week - 10 days
    • SLEEP! if I can get a minimum of 5 hours sleep, and preferably 6+ (then I'm good to go), I wake up much more refreshed. I fall asleep and sleep hard. I felt like I was sleeping dreamless at first, but now I seem to be having some lucid dreams just before waking (or perceived as just before waking). Warning: take these pills only when ready to hit the sack, especially if you are going to relax, like watching TV!!!
    • Body Comp, so far: I'm finally getting some muscle fullness and separation in my delts, chest [especially upper], traps [front view], and arms. I noticed this morning that I could also see the individual heads on my quads a little better. I'm not sure if that's residual from squats yesterday, but pumps go away in a couple hours or so. I'd like to see if I can manage some abdomen shrinkage before this run is over. I was back up to 37.75" [up a quarter, but after some lax time, no cardio, and vacay un-diet]
    • Good mood & energy. Although getting 3-4 hours sleep is no fun and I may look a little tired, I'm not coming home from work wanting to nap out and not falling asleep by 9. I can do what I need in our busy household life.
    • Appetite is slightly up without ill effect as long as I put the calories to use.

I'd say that HGH Up is living up to the bottle claims, and expectations. Honestly, I thought that trading in my t-booster for this for a month, I'd be a little ß!+ç# with no energy and snappy mood swings; but it's been mellow, like a good test booster or anti-aromatase.

Today's macros, so far: 1,851cals; 156g C; 54g F; 181g P - a little low on the fat, high on the carbs and already 200 or so cals away from my goal with 2 meals left (dinner and snack). I could use my carb blocking protein right about now. My bro-tein is looking pretty sharp though. I've had trouble reaching my protein numbers lately

Yesterday's - you don't even want to know. Food types were going well, nice healthy foods, but cals were low -- until i got home and we had people over, so our dinner was party food: honey teriyaki meatballs, mini weenies with pineapple and honey bbq, some chicken wings, tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa, pound cake

Monday was so,so: 2,008cals; 139g C; 99g F; 139g P - good cals, a little high on carbs and fats, and low on proteins - but no workout either, so extra 90 cals of fats for hormone production and not a major overdo on carbs is ok. Actually 139g carbs is right inline with a good day. It's fairly impossible for me to hit Stoppani's suggested 90g without feeling like I'm going to crash.

#postWorkoutAwesome! #goodResults
    Last edited by SWelch; 08-28-2013 at 02:29 PM.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^ That's a great post bro!

Love the details, however graphic

Besides the better sleep, my mood is also improved on HGH-Up as well. My libido is high to begin with, so I don't notice any difference on HGH-Up ... but Drive really takes it up to another level
    ## chillin at home crew

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great review so far lol I agree, usually in the morning time on HGH Up is when the hormones are raging. 10 days in and feeling the benefits? I like it.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Besides the better sleep, my mood is also improved on HGH-Up as well. My libido is high to begin with, so I don't notice any difference on HGH-Up ... but Drive really takes it up to another level

HGH Up♂ + Drive == Never Leave the House!!

WOD: Chest & Tri-s, uncompounded (moar reps)

Started with Supersets
    warmup set: Pushups 40x
    DB Flatbench Flyes / Lying DB Extensions
    50# x 13 / 35# x 15 - 50s were a bit much to get the range and reps I wanted, so
    45# x 15 / 35# x 15 - 35s were a little heavy but manageable, I slowed my rep speed a notch for control
    45# x 15 / 35# x 15 - yeah, that's it. Hardest part was taking a 35+10 in each hand and getting into/out of starting position - somewhat awkward; but, this ain't no Gold's with an unlimited array of poundage. Note: ask for SelectTechs for Christmas

DB Incline Flyes / Decline E-Z Bar Extensions
    45# x 15 / 65# x 15 - the last 3 reps on extensions were tough
    45# x 15 / 65# x 15 - almost overstretched on the flyes / fighting for the last 3 on those ext's
    45# x 15 / 65# x 12 - shorter break, fought for reps

...ate my gummies, went upstairs to finish while getting ready
    Pushups / Bathtub Dips
    40x / 27x- man, my arms are pumped! as are my chest/delt tie-ins
    30x - getting worn, so I breaked before more dips
    35x dips
    last set:
    27x / 20x

I'm looking pretty awesome again, Mr. Woodson . If I could only hold that postworkout look 24hrs a day

#workinDaChesticles
    Last edited by SWelch; 08-29-2013 at 01:53 PM.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha totally agree HGH Up + Drive / Free Test can be a very potent combo. Hope you had a good labor day bro.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SWelch View Post

A Little Pull Action

I did a little more work today than yesterday [my quads have some good soreness going on, still]; not quite a full workout, but one more superset series would qualify as a full session, i believe. So, I'm getting there. It's all about doing what you can with the time you have.

Wide-Grip Pullups
    10, 12, 10, 10
    I think I need to do more sets - or at least make a day of it; every so often, go over to the pullup bar and crank out a few. I don't feel like I'm progressing on them like I am with others.

E-Z Bar Curls
    85# x 10 x 4 sets

Bent-Over 1-Arm DB Rows / Hammer Curls
    70# x 10 / 35# x 10
    70# x 12 / 35# x 12
    70# x 12 / 35# x 12 - concentrated on negatives and ROM for the last s.set - OUCH!

I was severely mirin' in the mirror this morning after my almost workout, getting ready for work. Oh yeah, I look AWSUM! after my workout. Biceps were looking really full, arms overall were right about where I'd like them [I just need more definition]. Deflation was to be had as I was walking to work from the parking lot an hour later, oh well.

What I've noticed so far:
    • My face will clear up on a decent t-booster, and not so much on a not good one. My face has been very clear. My apologies or being graphic in any way, but I usually suffer from bouts of cystic acne on my face when my hormones are out of whack. Even with the t-booster I was taking prior to this, I had a big knot somewhere on my skull, one at a time. Although this is primarily a GH product, not a test product, it is a benefit I've noticed and it works.
    • Mr. Woodson stops by at random times, but much more often. It's the craziest thing; more often in the morning obviously as hormone levels are higher after rest, but some days yes, some days not as much. And sometimes evening as well. Also, he stays a bit longer, too. This has been more prominent in the past week - 10 days
    • SLEEP! if I can get a minimum of 5 hours sleep, and preferably 6+ (then I'm good to go), I wake up much more refreshed. I fall asleep and sleep hard. I felt like I was sleeping dreamless at first, but now I seem to be having some lucid dreams just before waking (or perceived as just before waking). Warning: take these pills only when ready to hit the sack, especially if you are going to relax, like watching TV!!!
    • Body Comp, so far: I'm finally getting some muscle fullness and separation in my delts, chest [especially upper], traps [front view], and arms. I noticed this morning that I could also see the individual heads on my quads a little better. I'm not sure if that's residual from squats yesterday, but pumps go away in a couple hours or so. I'd like to see if I can manage some abdomen shrinkage before this run is over. I was back up to 37.75" [up a quarter, but after some lax time, no cardio, and vacay un-diet]
    • Good mood & energy. Although getting 3-4 hours sleep is no fun and I may look a little tired, I'm not coming home from work wanting to nap out and not falling asleep by 9. I can do what I need in our busy household life.
    • Appetite is slightly up without ill effect as long as I put the calories to use.

I'd say that HGH Up is living up to the bottle claims, and expectations. Honestly, I thought that trading in my t-booster for this for a month, I'd be a little ß!+ç# with no energy and snappy mood swings; but it's been mellow, like a good test booster or anti-aromatase.

Today's macros, so far: 1,851cals; 156g C; 54g F; 181g P - a little low on the fat, high on the carbs and already 200 or so cals away from my goal with 2 meals left (dinner and snack). I could use my carb blocking protein right about now. My bro-tein is looking pretty sharp though. I've had trouble reaching my protein numbers lately

Yesterday's - you don't even want to know. Food types were going well, nice healthy foods, but cals were low -- until i got home and we had people over, so our dinner was party food: honey teriyaki meatballs, mini weenies with pineapple and honey bbq, some chicken wings, tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa, pound cake

Monday was so,so: 2,008cals; 139g C; 99g F; 139g P - good cals, a little high on carbs and fats, and low on proteins - but no workout either, so extra 90 cals of fats for hormone production and not a major overdo on carbs is ok. Actually 139g carbs is right inline with a good day. It's fairly impossible for me to hit Stoppani's suggested 90g without feeling like I'm going to crash.

#postWorkoutAwesome! #goodResults
    Very nice, detailed review. A little too detailed.

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Heya - just stopping by. I'm sure final review is coming in a day or so. Explanifications coming forthwith.

#lifeHappens

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SWelch View Post

HGH Up♂ + Drive == Never Leave the House!!

WOD: Chest & Tri-s, uncompounded (moar reps)

Started with Supersets
    warmup set: Pushups 40x
    DB Flatbench Flyes / Lying DB Extensions
    50# x 13 / 35# x 15 - 50s were a bit much to get the range and reps I wanted, so
    45# x 15 / 35# x 15 - 35s were a little heavy but manageable, I slowed my rep speed a notch for control
    45# x 15 / 35# x 15 - yeah, that's it. Hardest part was taking a 35+10 in each hand and getting into/out of starting position - somewhat awkward; but, this ain't no Gold's with an unlimited array of poundage. Note: ask for SelectTechs for Christmas

DB Incline Flyes / Decline E-Z Bar Extensions
    45# x 15 / 65# x 15 - the last 3 reps on extensions were tough
    45# x 15 / 65# x 15 - almost overstretched on the flyes / fighting for the last 3 on those ext's
    45# x 15 / 65# x 12 - shorter break, fought for reps

...ate my gummies, went upstairs to finish while getting ready
    Pushups / Bathtub Dips
    40x / 27x- man, my arms are pumped! as are my chest/delt tie-ins
    30x - getting worn, so I breaked before more dips
    35x dips
    last set:
    27x / 20x

I'm looking pretty awesome again, Mr. Woodson . If I could only hold that postworkout look 24hrs a day

#workinDaChesticles
    Nice! Lol at your #finishing statement. Never heard that one before. I hear you about hanging onto the pump for longer after workouts. Would be sweet to walk around all day looking jacked! Haha.

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    loving the details... even if you are posting a bit too many

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hey all - -

I just finished my last dose of HGH Up on Monday evening.

Final thoughts:
    Effectiveness: 10/10. Most humbly, I submit to you that I really enjoyed the ride. While I didn't really push for max weight, I was able to increase my weight on both high rep and low rep days [I'm still doing some semblance of Shortcut to Shred], for example, seated shoulder press I went from 95# at 10-11 reps to 115# at the same. It didn't make me ravenous as some strong t-boosters do, but I was able to comfortably stay in my calorie range. I didn't really lose any waist size, but that's on me - I haven't done much for cardio as all my workouts have been sets in between getting ready for work (time compression). Also, I can see some trimming in my upper torso and roundness in my musculature. My daughter noticed that my traps were looking swole - from the front!, also my arms are getting better shapfe and a little more def. Sleep was deep... knocked me right out!

When Mordag told me that it was safe to take year-round, I thought that there is potential consistent use for me. I take a test-booster/anti-aromatase regularly to manage my energy and moods mostly (plus stay in balance enough to reduce acne breakouts). I certainly don't mind the positive anabolic effects of a good one. However, all of them will have me cycling off after 8 - 12 weeks, for about 4 weeks. When that happens, it's a bad month; low-energy, gotta watch my mood, and no gains. I can honestly say that, although my primary product is a straight test-booster for those reasons, HGH Up does a more than adequate job of maintaining as a PCT. I'll be going back to my scheduled t-booster regimen; but, instead of taking a month off I'll be taking HGH Up for 30 days.

and I'll post a review in the store i came back to do the right thing. Then I'm outtie!

#aka??

Did you forget your password?

Thanks for the review! Good to hear you had some benefits from using HGH Up. Great jump on those shoulder presses!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Solid final review bro! What happened to your original account lol?
    ## chillin at home crew

mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mordag has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    weird stuff going on in here lol

Let's just say that my appearance here is a cameo performance, as it is the RIGHT thing to do....

Store review link forthcoming.

Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sawa3 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for the time with the log and the review.
    Sarah- NASM CPT

Weighed 245 LBS after having 2nd child in April 2006
    BodPod Results:
    August '09 33.7% Body Fat at 178 lbs & down to 22.9% body fat at 151 lbs in September '11

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cool review, thanks for your effort in the log.

Is this a ghost account?

Am I actually drooks, or am I Kenshin?

Cool In da stoar!

reviews.bodybuilding.com/Applied_Nutriceuticals/HGH_Up/InfiniteRecomp/523a15990cf238cc2524537d/ HGH Up Review♂

thanks much! I'm a believer. I hate the dreaded off-cycle. just a bad month all around. I think I found my backup.

Appreciate the review bro!
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rucksdaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the review.