Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000) lifthard72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ever have any blood work done swuuu? just to see how much any test booster is affecting you?!

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lifthard72 View Post
    Ever have any blood work done swuuu? just to see how much any test booster is affecting you?!
    Never got it tested afterwards but I have had it tested before and its low. Im sure test boosters help a little bit because it makes me supah hawny lol. To me thats a sign that my test levels are higher.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    probably about 3 or so days left max. Yea I definitely need another bottle to run with this. Next time I am going to run two bottles. I think its pretty good considering I only have one bottle of it.

I would probably give it an 8 or so at this point. Like you said its hard to notice the full effects off one bottle.

TODAY is a rest day!

Extremely tired today so I thought it would be best to just take a rest day. Also no APE today!
    Yeah I hear ya. It's a substantially better value per capita if you buy the 80 cap bottle anyway, especially if you did so when they had the PS promo. If AEN does that again there's no way I'm passing it up.

Sucks that it has to end soon, I'll tune in for sure to see what goes down if you decide to do the 80 cap run in the future tho!
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Swuuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Charuto222 View Post
    Yeah I hear ya. It's a substantially better value per capita if you buy the 80 cap bottle anyway, especially if you did so when they had the PS promo. If AEN does that again there's no way I'm passing it up.

Sucks that it has to end soon, I'll tune in for sure to see what goes down if you decide to do the 80 cap run in the future tho!
    Thanks man ill just be back in here once I start taking it again.

TODAYS SESSION:

Nothing different to report besides all the things I have been mentioning. Sleep is going especially well. I have been having some real crazy dreams too. Strength is increasing nicely!

Hammies:

SLDL: 3 Warmups and 6 sets with 135

Lying leg curls: 2 Warmups and 4 sets with 120

Seated leg curls: 2 Warmups and 5 sets with 130 last two sets drops. 130, 100, 80

Cardio: about 50 flights of stairs

Til next time my peeps

Yesterdays Session:

Biceps:

Hammers: 3 Warmups and 5 sets with 40's

Barbell curl: 3 Warmups and 5 sets with 90lb last 2 sets drops. 90, 70, 50

Preacher curls: 2 warmups and 5 sets with 60 lb bar

Forearms: 6 sets of wrist curls with 60 lb bar

TODAYS Session:

Quads:

Front squats: 2 Warmups and 5 sets with 185

Squats: 3 Warmups and 6 sets with 185 last two sets rest pause

Hacks: 2 Warmups and 5 sets with 2 PPS

I did one giant set of this after my last set of hacks. Then did wall sits.

Wall sits: 7 sets with 1-2 min holds

Then did two sets of paused squats aka fit squats . About 5 seconds each rep. About 12 reps per set with 155.

Cardio: 30 min on bike

My APE is all gone . I would like to thank E_P_C, sword_ , and AEN for hooking me up with a bottle. I will be posting a review up tomorrow. I definitely need to run this for two months next time. When I am ready to run this for two months I will continue up in this log. Thanks everyone for following!

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sad to see it end

8 weeks next time
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I can't wait for the final review! Seems like you enjoyed it though
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by E_P_C View Post
    Sad to see it end

8 weeks next time
    Definitely. I wanna try the powder also!

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I can't wait for the final review! Seems like you enjoyed it though
    . I felt some pretty good effects for only running it for a month. Next time when I run two I'm sure I will like it much more.

So As I have stated many many times during the duration of this log the two things I noticed the most was the libido increase and the REM sleep. Another big thanks to E_P_C, sword_ and AEN for sending me some APE . Since I really noticed those two the most as not as much as others that I mentioned like strength and energy I will mention the libido and sleep first.

Sleep 10/10: This was very noticeable to me the whole time and it never failed me once. I slept extremely deeply every night and started to have some pretty crazy dreams. Sometimes I slept so well that if I had awoken for whatever reason it was difficult for me to fall back asleep. And some nights I slept so deeply that it took me a little while to wakeup. In some ways this helped me sleep much like a sleep aid product. This aspect of APE is definitely one of my most favorites. I know many people say I will sleep when im dead but good sleep leads to a better time when you are awake haha.

Libido 10/10: This would have to be the other most favorite and prominent aspect of APE to me. Definitely increased the level of horniness tremendously. It was like being a college man once again! Lets just say I got in some extra arm training during this log. Raised sexual desire a lot and also lasted pretty much all day and night. Some days it was stronger than others but it made me much hornier than I was before I started taking this product. As I have said my testosterone is on the low side so normally some days the sexual desire isnt that high. But with APE it was pretty much always high.

Strength 8/10: I didnt really notice this until the last week or so where I noticed it was easier for me to use the same weights. I knew I could either increase the reps or the weights. I felt it work a little more in this area daily towards the end of the log but not so much in the beginning. Since I only took one bottle of this I cant rate this much higher than the rating I gave because I didnt feel this increase as much as the sleep and the libido. I am sure that this would become a 9 or so with continued use of APE.

Body Recomp (N/A): Unfortunately I didnt notice that much at all in this area. I dont think it is the fault of the product though because I simply didnt take it long enough to notice much of a recomp. So I wont rate this area as of yet. When I run this product for two months I will comeback and rate this.

Energy: This area was a little more up and down. I noticed this right away for the first few days then after that. It was really just a little boost. Nothing drastic. I gave me a little pick me up but then after that I didnt really feel the energy too much. Again I need to take this a little longer to notice full effects.

After taking this product for only a month I think it performed pretty well. I would give it an 8 off just one months of use. I am sure if I used this for another month I would rate this a 9 overall because all the other aspects of APE probably would have kicked in for me a little more. Let me know if I am missing anything and I will add it before I post this in the product review section. I am fairly tired right now so this is all that is coming to mind at the moment. Thanks again to the reps and AEN as well as those who supported me .

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review swuu
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) E_P_C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swuuu View Post
    So As I have stated many many times during the duration of this log the two things I noticed the most was the libido increase and the REM sleep. Another big thanks to E_P_C, sword_ and AEN for sending me some APE . Since I really noticed those two the most as not as much as others that I mentioned like strength and energy I will mention the libido and sleep first.

Sleep 10/10: This was very noticeable to me the whole time and it never failed me once. I slept extremely deeply every night and started to have some pretty crazy dreams. Sometimes I slept so well that if I had awoken for whatever reason it was difficult for me to fall back asleep. And some nights I slept so deeply that it took me a little while to wakeup. In some ways this helped me sleep much like a sleep aid product. This aspect of APE is definitely one of my most favorites. I know many people say I will sleep when im dead but good sleep leads to a better time when you are awake haha.

Libido 10/10: This would have to be the other most favorite and prominent aspect of APE to me. Definitely increased the level of horniness tremendously. It was like being a college man once again! Lets just say I got in some extra arm training during this log. Raised sexual desire a lot and also lasted pretty much all day and night. Some days it was stronger than others but it made me much hornier than I was before I started taking this product. As I have said my testosterone is on the low side so normally some days the sexual desire isnt that high. But with APE it was pretty much always high.

Strength 8/10: I didnt really notice this until the last week or so where I noticed it was easier for me to use the same weights. I knew I could either increase the reps or the weights. I felt it work a little more in this area daily towards the end of the log but not so much in the beginning. Since I only took one bottle of this I cant rate this much higher than the rating I gave because I didnt feel this increase as much as the sleep and the libido. I am sure that this would become a 9 or so with continued use of APE.

Body Recomp (N/A): Unfortunately I didnt notice that much at all in this area. I dont think it is the fault of the product though because I simply didnt take it long enough to notice much of a recomp. So I wont rate this area as of yet. When I run this product for two months I will comeback and rate this.

Energy: This area was a little more up and down. I noticed this right away for the first few days then after that. It was really just a little boost. Nothing drastic. I gave me a little pick me up but then after that I didnt really feel the energy too much. Again I need to take this a little longer to notice full effects.

After taking this product for only a month I think it performed pretty well. I would give it an 8 off just one months of use. I am sure if I used this for another month I would rate this a 9 overall because all the other aspects of APE probably would have kicked in for me a little more. Let me know if I am missing anything and I will add it before I post this in the product review section. I am fairly tired right now so this is all that is coming to mind at the moment. Thanks again to the reps and AEN as well as those who supported me .
    Looks good thanks for the final review
    |~| EXTREME PULL UPS CREW |~|