Memema has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vertical jump bible question

I was wondering I'd anyone else has had success with vjb. I'm trying to increase my vertical for this upcoming basketball season which is about two months or less away. I need like 4 maybe 5 inches before I an dunk easily with two hands every time I go up. I was going to start beginner, but I've done plyometrics before so I don't know.. The strength workout I was going to do with it is....

A-workout

SNATCH​4 X 3
    (PB LEG RAISES)​4 X 25

BACK SQUATS​10,8,6,6,
    (W/SQUAT JUMPS)​4X5

LEG PRESS​3 X 8
    LEG EXT​4 X10
    LEG CURLS​4 X 12
    CALF RAISES​​4 X 15

B-workout

POWER CLEANS​3 X 5

CLEAN PULLS​3 X 5

SQUATS​​4 X 5
    STEP UPS​3 X 8
    LEG CURLS​3 X 12
    CALF RAISES​ ​3 X 12

And I was going to do the ploys before I did the weights twice a week.
    My vert right now is like running 25-27 an I'm 6'4

Do you think ill be able to get 30-34 inch before the end of september. Also can you guys share your results?

odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) odininagym has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sorry you find to wrong expert you should read about yuri verkhosanky and his method like stimulation and depth jump. Your workout should look more like that 2 set of heavy squat rest 3 minute between set an afther rest 5 minute and do 2 set of jump of any kind and rest 10 minute and repeat.

Memema has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bump

MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrIncrediblely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No way you're gaining more than 3 inches in a month. These will be noob gains, so the gains will only slow down...I had a 35''+ vertical in senior year of high school.

101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10) 101pro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Kelly is a pretty solid trainer. If you should follow his advice you will be ahead of most in the game.
    For more sports training information stop by my website at http://www.evolutionaryathletics.com

Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Trey19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Results from training are completely different for everyone. The only thing I can say is it's better to do something than do nothing. If you do the vertical jump bible workouts you will get results but, nobody knows exactly what kind of results you will get and how fast you will get there. Nutrition and stretching helps as well.
    Do you want to improve your jumping ability and add inches to your vertical jump?
    Go here to check out this FREE ebook that will show you how!

=> http://www.verticaljumpprime.com