Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JordanMerch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That is sick dude.

shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dutchk1d View Post
    Signed up specifically to say, holy ****. This is precisely the inspiration I need to get back into shape.

I'm similar to you, in the fact that I used to lift on and off a few years ago. But I was never really in great shape, just thinner. Competed in a jiujitsu tournament 2 years ago, and weighed in at 180. now, sadly, i'm up to 215.

Time for me to destroy the gym! thanks for the inspiration!!
    Thanks bro! keep at it

Originally Posted by JordanMerch View Post
    That is sick dude.
    thankss!
    12-week transformation.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141283011

My Youtube. Subscribe to my channel and PM me and I'll rep you. 100% srs

http://www.youtube.com/shaungg

Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pock0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow, that is truely amazing

ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shaunmalinao View Post
    thanks brah

I stopped strong lifts a few months back. In July i got interested in Olympic lifting class so i decided to take a class for it.(not cross fit) I changed my squat form from a powerlifting style squat to an olympic style squat.(closer stance and ATG)

I was squatting 3-5x a week and my ATG squat got hyoooge. in doing so, i developed a severe case of patellar tendonitis, this is the worst feeling ever. =[

but other than that the rest of the days looked like this:

Shoulder day

Barbell Shoulder Press: 3x4-8 reps
    Snatch Press: 2x 4-8 reps
    Olympic shrugs? : 3x4-8 reps

Side lateral raises: 3x 8-12 reps
    rear delt flyes:3x 8-12 reps

Back Day

Deadlift: 2x1-5 reps
    Half Snatch?: 3x 3-5 reps
    Clean: 3x3-5 reps

DB/Barbell Row: 3x 6-12 reps
    Pulldown/pullups: 3x6-12 reps

Chest day

Barbell/DB: 3x 6-12reps
    Incline BB/DB: 3x 6-12reps
    Cable/DB Fly: 3x8-12 reps
    rotar cuff exercises

LEG DAY

Low/high bar back squat: 2-3x1-8reps
    Front Squat: 2-3x1-6 reps

core work

I really never trained for hypertrophy so i don't have a ton of accessory exercises.

My fitness Goals:

-inspire others
    -500lbs+ ATG Squat
    -315lbs clean and jerk
    -Be shredded for festivals
    THANK YOU SHREDDED BASED GOD. Nah srs i got real amped today after reading the thread coz we're pretty much the same build except you shredded as phuck.
    ♝ MISC CHESS CREW BLACK KNIGHT ♝

it's a 1v1 duel, a brutal chess match with nowhere to hide that requires extensive training, where the ultimate stakes are not scoring more points or pride but preserving the well-being of your body. The penalty for being unfocused or outclassed is not merely getting benched for the next game or not getting your contract renewed, it can be the annihilation of your physical manifestion.

straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) straitman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man that is an awesome improvement.....It took u 12 month ... thanks for the encouragement..

shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500) shaunmalinao is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ameribrah View Post
    THANK YOU SHREDDED BASED GOD. Nah srs i got real amped today after reading the thread coz we're pretty much the same build except you shredded as phuck.
    yeah man. its crazy how much bigger someone can look with lower bf

Originally Posted by straitman View Post
    Man that is an awesome improvement.....It took u 12 month ... thanks for the encouragement..
    Ive been lifting on and off for about 5 years but was never lean.

it took 12 weeks to cut down all the body fat
    12-week transformation.

JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JavidK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    WOW! thats awesome progress.. got an update?

Originally Posted by JavidK View Post
    WOW! thats awesome progress.. got an update?
    I'll post pics as soon as I'm done cutting down.

I'm planning on making a 1 year transformation video by the end of the year.
    12-week transformation.

ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ameribrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    brah whats your bulking diet like ? i got 9 weeks to bulk what do?

it's a 1v1 duel, a brutal chess match with nowhere to hide that requires extensive training, where the ultimate stakes are not scoring more points or pride but preserving the well-being of your body. The penalty for being unfocused or outclassed is not merely getting benched for the next game or not getting your contract renewed, it can be the annihilation of your physical manifestion.

Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Allenownz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sick results man, look good as ****, repp

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amazing man. I dropped 30 lbs these past 3 months, and I look how you do 3rd and 4th pictures. Starting lifting more these past few weeks, your pics are really good motivation to turn it up.

Do you have any regular before/after pics w/ a shirt on? I want to see the difference in facial aesthetics and just how different you look in everyday situations. Thanks bro.

whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) whutup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking f** ripped !

brah whats your bulking diet like ? i got 9 weeks to bulk what do?
    As far as bulking for me i was just making sure i got at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight and made sure i got ALOT more carbs than i usually would. I was probably eating around 300-400g of carbs(didn't really keep count). But if you know your maintenance level, be in a caloric surplus 200-500calories.

Originally Posted by Allenownz View Post
    Sick results man, look good as ****, repp
    thanks bro

Originally Posted by Spill512 View Post
    Amazing man. I dropped 30 lbs these past 3 months, and I look how you do 3rd and 4th pictures. Starting lifting more these past few weeks, your pics are really good motivation to turn it up.

Do you have any regular before/after pics w/ a shirt on? I want to see the difference in facial aesthetics and just how different you look in everyday situations. Thanks bro.
    good job on losing the weight bro keep it up!!

yes. will post in a bit

Originally Posted by whutup View Post
    looking f** ripped !
    thank you<3
    Last edited by shaunmalinao; 10-13-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    12-week transformation.

Originally Posted by Spill512 View Post

and yes. aesthetics makes it easier to talk to women. I had the chittiest confidence before and i felt girls would never talk to me. Now, Its easy to talk to girls, some of them come to you srs.

Last edited by shaunmalinao; 10-13-2012 at 10:20 PM.
    12-week transformation.

As far as bulking for me i was just making sure i got at least 1g of protein per pound of body weight and made sure i got ALOT more carbs than i usually would. I was probably eating around 300-400g of carbs(didn't really keep count). But if you know your maintenance level, be in a caloric surplus 200-500calories.
    dat white rice time. i just had some lumpia too (my aunty is filipino).

fuarrrrkkkk your powerlevel is high brah but i coming for you. ima be shredded by edc 2013.

repped on rc.

TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheSecondName will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He man. amazing! Are u still squatting so much? I mean, You squat actually every workout? Or do you have a specific leg day? (Can't read it back)

Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Spill512 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

and yes. aesthetics makes it easier to talk to women. I had the chittiest confidence before and i felt girls would never talk to me. Now, Its easy to talk to girls, some of them come to you srs.

Good **** man.

Thanks.

dat white rice time. i just had some lumpia too (my aunty is filipino).

fuarrrrkkkk your powerlevel is high brah but i coming for you. ima be shredded by edc 2013.

repped on rc.
    Lumpia is the chit bro, i'll never get tired of it. Filipino pride

Here's an after video i made for EDC 2012(watch in 1080p). Might not go next year because my buddies and i are going to Tomorrowland!!

Originally Posted by TheSecondName View Post
    He man. amazing! Are u still squatting so much? I mean, You squat actually every workout? Or do you have a specific leg day? (Can't read it back)
    I squatted whenever I felt I could. Sometimes 3x a week, sometimes 6. Watching Olympic lifters on youtube really convinced me that squatting that much won't affect recovery because they squat almost everyday. A sample of my usual routine would look like this

Sunday-squat
    monday-back
    tuesday-squat
    wednesday-chest
    thursday-squat
    friday-shoulders
    saturday- rest or squat

On back, chest or shoulder day, If i felt i could squat, I would squat first then go into my usual workout.

My ultimate goal is to have a HUGE atg squat. My mindset was: disregard form, acquire bigger numbers. the squat got to 365atg but my knees got so torn up, i was barely able to walk up stairs. They're getting better now and I told myself not to squat till november. Im lowering the weight and reprograming my form when i start again.
    12-week transformation.

because my buddies and i are going to Tomorrowland!!
    fuarkkkkk brah idk if i gonna survive edc already. idk how people survive epic shows like that. i would prolly collapse when knife party goes on stage and drops sick sets.

mirin lifestyle 11/10

Introduction to my Youtube channel.

12-week transformation.

[300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    subd bro
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

LONG TIM NO POST IN HERE

Quick update!
    -I'm competing in men's physique on August 17th
    -169lbs at the moment
    -i want to get below 165
    -pics and edc vid below

12-week transformation.

adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adashiu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12 weeks? :O Awesome !!

newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newbie2bb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by adashiu View Post
    12 weeks? :O Awesome !!

signed in here just to say awesome progress and yes bringing this thread back from dead cause u deserve it ..cheers and thanks to internet now u can always inspire and never die
    two motto's to success in Body building:
    1. Desire, discipline and dedication and openminded for suggestions (rinse and repeat)
    2. Kiss method-- keep it simple stupid- dont overcomplicate just do it

keesh1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge difference! Great transformation. Thanks for sharing your routine. Will keep it in mind. Can't believe you did it in just 12 weeks. What an inspiration to work harder for me.

blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) blastedpotato has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome