Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000)

Final Review of Capsi-Blast

So I am giving my final review of Capsi-Blast by ProMera. ProMera sent me both flavors. Blue Raspberry and Mandarin Both flavors were really good I couldn't decide which I liked more. I would take so much of one flavor that I'd miss the other flavor. This went back and forth. Thank you ProMera and Bronzebird for letting me log a wonderful product!

Flavor
    9/10

The flavor was amazing. Both flavors tasted awesome and in the end I could not decide which was my favorite. Certain days I craved one over the other and other days I was all about one. I was really happy about the taste. Here and there I would get a hot pepper taste after I drank the Capsi.

Mixability
    8/10

Capsi mixed good on most days but on some days there was a little powder at the bottom that I had to constantly swirl to get down. Towards the end of the container this occurred more often. In the begging it mixed really well however. Sometimes it was a little foamy but it settled easily. I used 4-6 ounces of water 15 minutes prior to working out.

Effectiveness
    10/10

I loved this product. It gave me a lot of energy before my workout and kept me pushing through it. The thermo effects worked great! I was at the point where I was not sweating much during my workouts no matter how hard I pushed myself. About a couple days of taking this product I was sweating so much I could not stop! I felt some tingles come on 5-10 minutes after consuming Capsi-Blast. I ended up taking a max of 2 scoops on my lifting days and 1 scoop on my cardio days. My workouts were 2 hours and it had me pushing and sweating through it all.

Final Thoughts
    9/10

Overall I really liked this product. It did everything it said it would. I lost some weight but In the mirror I really noticed that I had looked a little leaner. My clothes fit better, my lifts went up while taking this product. I was logging this as a promotion but the price they have it listed on BB is very worth it. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a fat loss supplement that also gives energy and focus at the gym or any exercising.
    Follow me here:

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170604511&pagenumber=

Food Intake: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Blackelixer

We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great job on your first fitness log and review!

Keep up the solid workouts and nutritional plan. The one thing I am impressed with the most is that you have influenced your girlfriend and brother to workout with you and having fun with the fitness lifestyle. Keep challenging yourself and others!
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000) Blackelixer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Bronzebird View Post
    Great job on your first fitness log and review!

Keep up the solid workouts and nutritional plan. The one thing I am impressed with the most is that you have influenced your girlfriend and brother to workout with you and having fun with the fitness lifestyle. Keep challenging yourself and others!
    Thanks Marty I will! I've gotten a few others to follow too so I'm glad I could help someone try to inhabit a healthy lifestyle.
    Follow me here:

Current Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170604511&pagenumber=

Food Intake: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Blackelixer