Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by timmzzy1 View Post
    I can deny it because i know i never asked for help, your free to post the email though as proof. And there was only 2 plates on the squat, people in powerlifting forum even snapshoted it. Iv posted pics before, even in my avi you can clearly see that im not fat, lol
    can't argue with the troll. this is the same dude who says his arms are 18.5 lol

Not even my final form NZninja101's Avatar
    NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NZninja101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can deny it because i know i never asked for help, your free to post the email though as proof. And there was only 2 plates on the squat, people in powerlifting forum even snapshoted it. Iv posted pics before, even in my avi you can clearly see that im not fat, lol
    don't bother. He frequently makes false claims of people asking him for help. We know you didn't
    'People are gonna remember me as a god forever... Like-like-like Troy, like Chiles heel, I'm a god forever I'll be remembered for thousands of years to come' - Jason Genova

Texas Method Mod: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171537443&p=1444534723&viewfull=1#post1444534723

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by newteenforbb View Post
    can't argue with the troll. this is the same dude who says his arms are 18.5 lol
    HAHHA u *******.

I already proved my arms are 18.5inches. I had a tape measure around them proving they are 18.5inches. So again just like my deadlift, squat, and bench i prove that i am legit. Come at me *******

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol u look like a giant tub of well u know what lol.

6'4 250lbs. Your carrying a lot of extra fat.

LOL at 2 plate squat.

I do pause squats with 410lbs. HAHAHAHAHA UR AN IDIOT.

newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100) newteenforbb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Whitekoala View Post
    HAHHA u *******.

I already proved my arms are 18.5inches. I had a tape measure around them proving they are 18.5inches. So again just like my deadlift, squat, and bench i prove that i am legit. Come at me *******
    ya mean the tape measure pic you posted that no one could see clearly except the fact that you just randomly decided to tape it where you wanted? lol. oh right

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    HAHHA u *******.

Why remove it from your sig then?
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

Why remove it from your sig then?
    Because your only allowed a certain number of words in your signature u moron. I wanted to put it, but not enough room.

Just like you have no room to sleep in ur bed, because ur putting on an excessive amount of fat, srs, bro, u should lose a ton of that fat.

Being serious right now, what is the point of having all that extra fat, srs.

A) Doesn't help you in powerlifting, u compete in a powerlifting competition, there are classes for weight.

B) Doesn't help for bodybuilding, being that fat doesn't help anything. Do a bulk adding minimal fat will help in adding strength, but ur gaining way too much fat srs.

whats the point?

tell me

timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000) timmzzy1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because your only allowed a certain number of words in your signature u moron. I wanted to put it, but not enough room.

Just like you have no room to sleep in ur bed, because ur putting on an excessive amount of fat, srs, bro, u should lose a ton of that fat.

Being serious right now, what is the point of having all that extra fat, srs.

A) Doesn't help you in powerlifting, u compete in a powerlifting competition, there are classes for weight.

B) Doesn't help for bodybuilding, being that fat doesn't help anything. Do a bulk adding minimal fat will help in adding strength, but ur gaining way too much fat srs.

whats the point?

tell me
    Because im not competing in anything at the moment, im happy being 14%, i feel terrible trying to maintain anything lower and hate being higher. I'll do a show next year and get sub 6. And lol at you going back over to the powerlifting section and still claiming your squat
    "The guy who works harder than anyone else will always have an advantage over the science geek who worries about and plans his training to the T." - fred hatfield (dr.squat)

goonsquadforums.com

b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) b4myjadedeyes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    *you're, your and you
    u'r, ur and u

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol he mad
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000) IronAddict7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The deadlift was touching the floor u moron. Are you dumb by any chance? srs.

The weights touch the floor. With that being said. I do not need straps to lift. LIke i said i have pulled 560lbs at my friends place with chalk on the ground.

There really is nothing to hard about the deadlift, srs. And the judges can't phuck it up for you.

All u have to do is hold it at the top and weight for the down command. DONT U WORRY WHEN I HIT THE RECORD I WILL BE HOLDING IT FOR A GOOD 15 seconds.

Oh and note here are my 1st,2nd, and 3rd attempts for the deadlift when i compete.

1st attempt= 515lbs. (boom right off the bat, i am going to break the record by 15lbs. 515lbs is seriously phuck all for me, i hit every deadlift session. And i hit 530lbs every deadlift session as well, this is nothing for me.

2nd attempt= 560lbs.( gonna tie my gym pr, i know i can hit this, no doubt about it)

3rd attempt= 585-600lbs( depends how i am feeling, we will see, i still have some time before i am doing the competition, 600lbs isn't too far away, considering i hit 560lbs and just missed 585lbs)

As for bench, it will look something like this.

1st attempt: 250lbs( can hit this in my sleep, whenever i do this on my bench days i always pause for at least 4-5 seconds. LOL i literally let it sit there and i then lift it, no problem.

2nd attempt: 280lbs(again i have hit this, with a pause before, no problem i do it in training all the time, this is also the provincial record too. LMFAO).

3rd attempt: 315lbs( in 6months to a year, i should be able to pause 3 plates, if not something is wrong, in the last 5 months i believe my bench went up by 50lbs, so can't complain with results)

Squat attempt:

1st attemt: 405lbs(can hit this easy on any single day to depth, not a problem at all.)
    2nd attempt: 460lbs(will hit this, shouldn't be a problem, depth will be good, this is my current gym pr as well shouldn't be a problem)
    3rd attempt: 500lbs( we will see, the way my squat has been going up this shouldn't be a problem. In 6 months to a year i should be able to hit this no problem.

Total if i hit all my 3rd attempts: 1415lbs.

Total: 1415lbs, can't complain.

Should be able to do this in 6 months to a year.

Don't u worry i am competing that is a phucking fact, i will compete before i turn 21. That is a major milestone for me, i must compete before i turn 21. So i will. Count on it.
    Going off of the videos, which is what my post was obviously referring to, I can see that the bar was resting on the rack and since you have carpet that means you sink into the carpet before the weights leave the rack, reducing your ROM slightly. Regardless, I'm still right in that only one of your video lifts would've passed in a comp, there's no arguing that. As for your meet predictions, you also have to take into account the fact that you're doing all of this in one day which I doubt you've ever done before. That is why I recommended a warm up meet, to get the feel for judging and to see how your strength holds up for all 9 lifts.
    "Those who make excuses for failing were never going to succeed in the first place." - Unknown

“Every time you stay out late; every time you sleep in; every time you miss a workout; every time you don’t give 100% – You make it that much easier for me to beat you.” - Unknown

Originally Posted by IronAddict7 View Post
    Going off of the videos, which is what my post was obviously referring to, I can see that the bar was resting on the rack and since you have carpet that means you sink into the carpet before the weights leave the rack, reducing your ROM slightly. Regardless, I'm still right in that only one of your video lifts would've passed in a comp, there's no arguing that. As for your meet predictions, you also have to take into account the fact that you're doing all of this in one day which I doubt you've ever done before. That is why I recommended a warm up meet, to get the feel for judging and to see how your strength holds up for all 9 lifts.
    U do realize my routine for 6 months consisted of deadlifting, squatting, and bench heavy every single day, right.

Thats all 3 main movements maxing out in a 1 hour window.

You have all day to perform 9 lifts, 6 of which should be a piece of cake, and ur 3rd attempts are the hard ones. No idea how that is hard, srs.

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Mitch666 View Post

Also lol at the ****s negging petertuck.
    agreed, love u bro

mysticgohan why did you stop replying after i asked about your log stalking lol

CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CokahCola has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    strong as ****.

fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50) fameousmodel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does anyone actually care how much this guy does or does not lift? I was bored so i read this thread and honestly reminds me of some kind of highschool drama. Who gives a phuck.

If hes legit, good job.
    if hes not, who cares. doesn't effect anyone else in any way shape or form.
    Any advice I give to anyone is purely my opinion and based on my results/experience.

I always make sure to read forum rules!

Originally Posted by fameousmodel View Post
    Why does anyone actually care how much this guy does or does not lift? I was bored so i read this thread and honestly reminds me of some kind of highschool drama. Who gives a phuck.

[/b]If hes legit, good job.[/b]
    if hes not, who cares. doesn't effect anyone else in any way shape or form.
    In what way am i not legit, if i just provided a video showing the weights of me deadlifting 530lbs at 181lbs, i mean please prove to me how i am un legit. plz.

Oh and stay tuned because this wednesday i am recording 560lbs for u boyz and possibly 585lbs

Yup thats right 585lbs(6 plate deadlift, in under 3 years of training). 2 years and 8 months of training to be exact.

In what way am i not legit, if i just provided a video showing the weights of me deadlifting 530lbs at 181lbs, i mean please prove to me how i am un legit. plz.

Oh and stay tuned because this wednesday i am recording 560lbs for u boyz and possibly 585lbs

Yup thats right 585lbs(6 plate deadlift, in under 3 years of training). 2 years and 8 months of training to be exact.
    You wouldnt listen if we said you wheren't, we proved your squat was fake yet you still say it wasnt

goonsquadforums.com

CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50) CayJutler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    youre one strong m'fer.
    Bulking brah checking in ✔
    210 fatboy < 150 holocaust survivor < 192 beast in the making
    "If you want to succeed, you have to be your own hero my friend. Be a wolf, not a sheep."

jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jstr94 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So strong. Mirin hard in for 6 plate dl lmfao

fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50) fitnessdudes will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good pull, screw the haters

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    weak
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InspecktaDeck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149612633

Crew Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157295413&p=1141543273#post1141543273

Da Utubez: http://www.youtube.com/user/Inspeckdadeck

You wouldnt listen if we said you wheren't, we proved your squat was fake yet you still say it wasnt
    How was my squat fake? There was 4 plates on one side and a 25 plate srs. Are you retarded?

Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    I literally can't make fun of you or troll you or insult you, because i seriously feel bad for you. For two reason.

A) You have no friends, seriously. You are 25 years old and post in the teen section. LOL.

B) You deadlift 440lbs at 220lbs. This is a phucking horrendous deadlift to bodyweight ratio, absolutely horrible. I would feel embarassed if i were u, srs.

LOL at you yelling at your meet when u maxed out with 440lbs. HAHAHA YOU STARTED YELLING HAHHAHAHAHA

SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10) SydneyCasanova is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP is inspiration to all

rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000) rawer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InspecktaDeck View Post
    Dude jus cube it

Srs

VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000) VanillaBearB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165717061

How was my squat fake? There was 4 plates on one side and a 25 plate srs. Are you retarded?
    Go to teen misc and look at the snapshots, there are clearly only 2 plate

goonsquadforums.com

Go to teen misc and look at the snapshots, there are clearly only 2 plate
    U mad i squat 460lbs at 181lbs?

Ya you u mad.

U mad i squat 460lbs at 181lbs?

Ya you u mad.
    Lol, i love how if some ones stronger than you you say "well, i train for size not strength" but if someones bigger than you you say "but, atleast im strong"

goonsquadforums.com