Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10)

8 Weeks cutting progress!

Well I have reached my 8 weeks of cutting and have another 14 left to go!

Started at 252lbs @24% BF

Now currently at 234lbs and not sure what BF (Any guesses?)

First picture is at the start of my cut.
    Second picture is my legs at the start of my cut.
    Last 2 are 8 weeks in.

Picture of my back:

Back pic is about 3 weeks in.
    Sorry about the face in the first picture, don't know what is was doing? haha

Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mouley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump? Any feedback?

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well you got bulking down.
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!

Originally Posted by GROSO View Post
    Well you got bulking down.
    What you mean bro?

GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GROSO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mouley View Post
    What you mean bro?
    Was giving you chit.
    "There is no question that belts assist in generating a few more Newton-meters (or foot-pounds) of torque in the torso through elastic recoil of a bent orso that is stiffened with a belt. However, if a neutral spine is preserved throughout the lift this effect is minimal. In other words, to obtain the maximal effect from a belt, the lifter must lift poorly and in a way that exposed the back to a much higher risk of injury!

Was giving you chit.
    Kinky, so am I going in the right direction orrr?

zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000) zdeadlysinzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    252-234

in 8 weeks

not impressive

are you tracking macros and eatting correctly?

how often do you work out too

Originally Posted by Mouley View Post
    Kinky, so am I going in the right direction orrr?
    You look like you lost all your muscle while cutting. srs

Semi Srs

Not srs. Your doing fine, just wait till week 16 and youll start to see the transformation

Guy above me doesn't even have avi his opinions useless

Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hyiero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing well thus far. Keep it up, I'd say bf% dropped 5 to 6 % from start. Diet?

Originally Posted by zdeadlysinzz View Post
    252-234

in 8 weeks

not impressive

are you tracking macros and eatting correctly?

how often do you work out too
    I lost over 8 pounds in the first 2 weeks (water weight im guessing)
    Macros/calories all being counted. Im at around 2600kcal right now, 220P 180C 120F

No loss in strength what so ever, I have actually increased my strength on some compounds.

I do P/P/L P/P/L rest.

Guy above me doesn't even have avi his opinions useless
    I lol'd

Originally Posted by Hyiero View Post
    Doing well thus far. Keep it up, I'd say bf% dropped 5 to 6 % from start. Diet?
    Thanks man. Yeah i was thinking around 18%, il get it measured next Monday.

As for diet, nothing special, I upped my water intake and basically deducted 20% off my maintenance calories. Eating relatively good, you could say I'm following IIFYM.

Bump, any other criticisms?

superjack180 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    18lbs loss in 8 weeks is very good in my eyes, more than 2lbs a week.

How much k/cals below maintenance are you ?

Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Yellowdog428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good progress man.

I keep it up and hit your macros. Do whatever you can to keep the mass you do have. I fuked up and went on a bad cut and paying for it now, trying to gain after cutting way too hard for too long.....

Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Broscientist88 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mirin traps.
    Can you detail routine and any modifications you made for cutting?

jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessenreed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    keep up the good work. My only issue is that in your second pic it looks like your pinching your twat. Very awkward picture. No Homo.

Originally Posted by jessenreed View Post
    keep up the good work. My only issue is that in your second pic it looks like your pinching your twat. Very awkward picture. No Homo.
    Haha thats killed me bro! Your right I tried to raise my boxer shorts, may aswell wear pants :/ Haha cheers anyway man.

Originally Posted by Broscientist88 View Post
    Mirin traps.
    Can you detail routine and any modifications you made for cutting?
    Thanks bro. I'm currently running PPL. Im actually running Coolcicada's routine. I switched pushdowns for dips, added partial deadlifts on pull and also added good mornings on leg day.

All compounds are 3x5 and any accessory work is 3x8.

Originally Posted by superjack180 View Post
    18lbs loss in 8 weeks is very good in my eyes, more than 2lbs a week.

How much k/cals below maintenance are you ?
    Thanks for the feedback. I deducted 20% from my maintenance bro.

Originally Posted by Yellowdog428 View Post
    Good progress man.

I keep it up and hit your macros. Do whatever you can to keep the mass you do have. I fuked up and went on a bad cut and paying for it now, trying to gain after cutting way too hard for too long.....
    Yeah your right about maintaining mass, atm I am progressing in strength so thats a good thing in my eyes. Hopefully lose 1 - 1.5lbs a week from now.

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by zdeadlysinzz View Post
    252-234

in 8 weeks

not impressive
    Yes it is.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500) literalparadox is not very helpful. (-500)
    dang bro you store a lot of fat in your legs and face.

gotta hit those squats harder

Originally Posted by literalparadox View Post
    dang bro you store a lot of fat in your legs and face.

gotta hit those squats harder
    Thanks for the feedback. Im at 18% roughly so I am happy with my legs so far. Hoping they will be shredded if I can get low enough.

truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice

Legendary Super Saiyan mikesta450's Avatar
    mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikesta450 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing fine keep at it bro. 8 weeks in might want to try dropping cals a lil bit more I feels as if you couldve lost more.. Unless your losing weight at the pace you want then by all means
    good job brah.

Originally Posted by mikesta450 View Post
    Doing fine keep at it bro. 8 weeks in might want to try dropping cals a lil bit more I feels as if you couldve lost more.. Unless your losing weight at the pace you want then by all means
    good job brah.
    Your right bro, dropped my cals by 200 this week as I started stalling. Weigh again on Monday and hopefully I have lost 1 - 1.5lbs. Cheers anyway man.