Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Come to think of it, it was pretty dumb to just do a headbutt. I mean, if you're going to get sent off, and if the guy made a serious insult, and it's your last ever match, just KTFO Materazzi!

AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AdL33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    watch out chuck!!

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well at least Zidane's sporting career isn't finished. Perhaps a career in UFC beckons.

aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000) aljick is just really nice. (+1000)
    I didn't really like how Totti played

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    YES!! YEEEESSSS!!! OH ****ING YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Oh man, I can't express how much I wanted Italy to win. Shame trezeguet had to be the one to miss his penalty.

About Zidane, his temper rears it's ugly head yet again. Remember in WC '98 when he stomped on some Saudi player for absolutely no reason? Yeah many people seem to have conveniently forgotten about that. I also remember him being held back(BARELY!) by 4 players when he lost it vs. Valencia playing for Real Madrid. These things seem to escape people's memories. He fully deserved to be sent off. Yes, Materazzi is a c.unt and probably said something, but Zidane should've just said something back instead of lashing out and spearing someone. And I love how everybody labels the whole Italian team divers when they themselves have players who dive like they're in the Olympics. But of course, only Latin players dive
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JBDW
    Come to think of it, it was pretty dumb to just do a headbutt. I mean, if you're going to get sent off, and if the guy made a serious insult, and it's your last ever match, just KTFO Materazzi!
    Sorry bro gotta disagree, that will make him look even bad and also getting a huge fine on the side too. But Matteratzi is a good player, great goal from him but whatever he said must have been bad, but for now we can't judge anything what he said he may have or he may have not, so we all have to see.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am ****ING tired of all of you saying Italy cheated or they didn't deserve to win the world cup. You guys have no ****ING clue of what you're talking about.

ITALY DESERVED TO BE THE CHAMPIONS, AND THEY WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD CUP ALONG WITH GERMANY AND ARGENTINA, PERIOD.

Fabio Cannavaro is the best defense in the planet!

Now, about Zinedine Zidane: This guy has no brain. What a ****ING moron doing that in the world cup final. Damn RETARD!!! I REALLY hope nobody will EVER remember such an IDIOT like him. He had the opportunity to be one of the greatest players and retire being a world champion and he does that. ZIDANE IS PATHETIC!!!! He has no emotional/mental power at all, I pity him.

I never liked him anyways, he is good, of course, but his personality es a big pile of ****.
    Last edited by Pnigro; 07-09-2006 at 02:49 PM.
    Keep it simple, always.

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    exactly...i would have done something to end his career if he said something that bad

a really bad leg sweap maybe

Materazzi is just lucky he didn't piss off henry...otherwise he would get one of those mean drop kicks in his chest or balls

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dom_88
    YES!! YEEEESSSS!!! OH ****ING YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! Oh man, I can't express how much I wanted Italy to win. Shame trezeguet had to be the one to miss his penalty.

About Zidane, his temper rears it's ugly head yet again. Remember in WC '98 when he stomped on some Saudi player for absolutely no reason? Yeah many people seem to have conveniently forgotten about that. I also remember him being held back(BARELY!) by 4 players when he lost it vs. Valencia playing for Real Madrid. These things seem to escape people's memories. He fully deserved to be sent off. Yes, Materazzi is a c.unt and probably said something, but Zidane should've just said something back instead of lashing out and spearing someone. And I love how everybody labels the whole Italian team divers when they themselves have players who dive like they're in the Olympics. But of course, only Latin players dive
    Very true, I agree, the best reply so far, still a shame for Zidane though
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Dan_Grr
    My guess is that Materazzi probably spit out something about him being an arab, some kind of racist remark maybe.
    probably,materazzi said something for sure.
    i'm glad for every italy player except materazzi and camoranesi.
    they showed no sportsmanship the whole tournament especially camoranesi.

Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000) LethalOnGuitarZ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Abyss
    Sorry bro gotta disagree, that will make him look even bad and also getting a huge fine on the side too. But Matteratzi is a good player, great goal from him but whatever he said must have been bad, but for now we can't judge anything what he said he may have or he may have not, so we all have to see.
    Thisll probably blight his career for a while but in time people are gonna look back and just remember him as a damn good player.... in time

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ROFL I was just kidding bro..although you must say, a headbutt isn't exactly a way to look 'good' either.

Its a shame eveybody is blaming Italy, I am sorry but one team had to lose. Italy did not cheat at all!! Fair match and they played great in this torountment no doubt about it.

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

ROFL I was just kidding bro..although you must say, a headbutt isn't exactly a way to look 'good' either.
    LOL hahaha

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uriel_da_man has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Who the **** cares about how Zidane will be now? He tried to go out the Cantona-way but didn't even come close.

I'm just glad Italy won. Anyone is better than the guys with the official fruitcake language.

affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) affy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Pnigro
    I am ****ING tired of all of you saying Italy cheated or they didn't deserve to win the world cup. You guys have no ****ING clue of what you're talking about.

ITALY DESERVED TO BE THE CHAMPIONS, AND THEY WERE THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD CUP ALONG WITH GERMANY AND ARGENTINA, PERIOD.

Fabio Cannavaro is the best defense in the planet!

Now, about Zinedine Zidane: This guy has no brain. What a ****ING moron doing that in the world cup final. Damn RETARD!!! I REALLY hope nobody will EVER remember such an IDIOT like him. He had the opportunity to be one of the greatest players and retire being a world champion and he does that. ZIDANE IS PATHETIC!!!! He has no emotional/mental power at all, I pity him.

I never liked him anyways, he is good, of course, but his personality es a big pile of ****.
    Zidane is stupid...but Materazzi is a fuking piece of ****

i really really hope materazzi gets some huge ass fine for saying something racist...lol

or even better..hes banned from FIFA

the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) the rich pimp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its a shame eveybody is blaming Italy, I am sorry but one team had to lose. Italy did not cheat at all!! Fair match and they played great in this torountment no doubt about it.
    In the beginning, That was a bit shocking you have to admit. Other than that I enjoyed the match!

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Smile

congratulations to italy on winning the world cup.

they had the best defence in the 2006 world cup,especially cannavaro.
    they had the best goaltender in the 2006 world cup in buffon.
    defence really does win you championships.

germany vs italy,germany had the best offence in the world cup,but italys defence won out.
    and italy's defence won out again today.
    Last edited by the terminator; 07-09-2006 at 02:58 PM.

drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) drakx188 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    anyone got a link for a vid
    "I dont believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in two eyes for an eye...but thats just me." - Bas Rutten
    "YEA BUDDAY!!! LIGHTWEIGHT!!!" - Ronnie Coleman
    "You put the Devil on the other side and I will come to fight." - Royce Gracie

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by affy
    Zidane is stupid...but Materazzi is a fuking piece of ****

i really really hope materazzi gets some huge ass fine for saying something racist...lol

or even better..hes banned from FIFA
    No doubt Materazzi's a ****. If he said something, he should be fined too. That STILL doesn't excuse Zidane.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by (Oz)
    Let me be the first to say...

Italy did not deserve to win the World Cup
    You can't be serious

bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bbabuser has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    look at all these retards claiming something racist was said to zidane, how the hell do you know idiots.

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why can't we all just rejoice that france, the ****tiest country in the world got beat.

It would be a tragedy if those lowlifes won.

Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agent35 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PolPow53
    why can't we all just rejoice that france, the ****tiest country in the world got beat.

Haaaaaaa best post in the thread

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ghana should of won.
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gustavo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dom_88
    No doubt Materazzi's a ****. If he said something, he should be fined too. That STILL doesn't excuse Zidane.
    i donno what all i said to him when france got the penalty
    but after watching the replays on t.v. analysis
    he didn't do anything
    i always hated him but he came in big when needed
    scored against the czechs and against france in the match and in the penalties..got unjustly sent off against the socceroos.

he controlled his temper well and MIGHT HAVE provoked zidane(and i used to think it's only the english who could be provoked) but still nothing justified that headbutt, damn straight in the chest i wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't breath for a few seconds..he looked like an enraged bull, i was scared he would headbutt the ref next after seeing red(ok i'm joking)

he played so brilliantly but what a cheap way to finish your career..

Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000) Pnigro is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PolPow53

Agree with the second part, not the first. Amen.
    Keep it simple, always.

BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BiG mOrLz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At the end of the day a great team prevailed from a damn good world cup, which could have been anybodys. I'm just so gutted the player I'll remember as the greatest player of my teenage years enjoying football, ended his career in such a negative way
    Shut Up, Put Up, Go Hard Or Go Home

UKBFF West Midlands Junior Champion 2007

On the Road to UKBFF British Finals 2007

Originally Posted by bbabuser
    look at all these retards claiming something racist was said to zidane, how the hell do you know idiots.
    its pretty much the ONLY reason i can see zidane loosing his temper like that...anything else and he probably would have just shoved him (like rooney did to ronaldo). But a f*cking bull spear to the chest...no way that was just something small like a fuk off, or you suck

Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fun_Aka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mazeratti?
    Well, check it out for yourself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGcUr0S-FU

GG football.