Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 a day training?

So with a new baby on the way, full time work, husband, and daddy duties my gym time is hard to come by, but I make it work. That said I'm used to a 5 day split and will have to cut to a 4 day split this week for the forseeable future. My usual layout is as follows:
    Sat: Chest
    Sun: Back
    Mon: Legs
    Tues: Shoulders
    Wed: Arms
    Thurs and Fri: Off

I will no longer have Mondays to train, but Tuesday I can toss legs in the AM and shoulders in the PM. Is that too much and should I just work shoulders in on chest and back and sub in legs for tuesday? Thoughts on best approach?
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Listen - Legs are your biggest muscle group in the body.

You want to put something in on another day, I get that. Why are you trying to add more to your body's most busiest day?

Use this question to further refine your thoughts, because if you put shoulder day on leg day your whole week will suffer.
    If you haven't posted a before pic, and you want someone to help you with a workout routine - DO IT NOW.

d(', ') \(^.^)/ \(^.^)/ (', ')b
    My custom Five Day full-body routine :
    <('.'-<)<(-'.'-)><(-'.'-)>(>-'.')>
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153102401
    \(^.^)·°ºoO(Austin)Ooº°·(^.^)/

Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tilldeath is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by austinwichita View Post
    Listen - Legs are your biggest muscle group in the body.

You want to put something in on another day, I get that. Why are you trying to add more to your body's most busiest day?

Use this question to further refine your thoughts, because if you put shoulder day on leg day your whole week will suffer.
    get what you're saying, guess I'll just split shoulder day on chest an back days and take legs as it's own?
    "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

I wanna get big brah dylanrpxxx's Avatar
    dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dylanrpxxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would add rear delts to back day, side/front delts & traps to chest day. I do this anyways and I think it's a good combo.

austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) austinwichita has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tilldeath View Post
    get what you're saying ............... [notes] and take legs as it's own?
    If you don't leave your leg day alone, you are going to wind up suffering. That's all I'm saying.
    If you haven't posted a before pic, and you want someone to help you with a workout routine - DO IT NOW.

d(', ') \(^.^)/ \(^.^)/ (', ')b
    My custom Five Day full-body routine :
    <('.'-<)<(-'.'-)><(-'.'-)>(>-'.')>
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153102401
    \(^.^)·°ºoO(Austin)Ooº°·(^.^)/