Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would like to nominate junuzovica.

He applied for our Capsi-Blast promo and was accepted on 3/21/13, with this he also agreed to the terms and conditions, to include NOT LOGGING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS. He then applied for a AppNut promo on 3/27/13 and started his appnut promo on 4/5/13.

He has not replied to my past few messages, the last one being on 4/3/13 to get in contact with his partner to start his log. I will notify him of this post.
    **** TwinlabFuel Representative ****
    Follow me on Instagram: @silenced_recon

If you're going through hell, keep going.

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

Squat- 545/ Deadlift- 585/ Bench-435

junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I have only recieved one message from metalmullisha, Working to resolve this. I may have missed messages please post screen shots or something because i only have 1 message. WAs not aware that i cant review others as well, also did not recieve any product yet. Would be willing to mail back product or do whatever it takes.
    Originally Posted by metalmullisha View Post

He applied for our Capsi-Blast promo and was accepted on 3/21/13, with this he also agreed to the terms and conditions, to include NOT LOGGING ANY OTHER PRODUCTS. He then applied for a AppNut promo on 3/27/13 and started his appnut promo on 4/5/13.

He has not replied to my past few messages, the last one being on 4/3/13 to get in contact with his partner to start his log. I will notify him of this post.
    Logs:
    iSatori PWR log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151928903

iSatori Morph
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152665733

Formutech Nutrition Volatile
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152479933&page=2

Reviews:
    MuscleTech Neurocore & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151664513

MuscleTech Phase8 Chcolate
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152318803&p=1034963873&posted=1#post1034963873

metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) metalmullisha is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by junuzovica View Post
    I have only recieved one message from metalmullisha, Working to resolve this. I may have missed messages please post screen shots or something because i only have 1 message. WAs not aware that i cant review others as well, also did not recieve any product yet. Would be willing to mail back product or do whatever it takes.
    Upon applying and accepting to do log for us, you also agreed to the terms and conditions as stated in the thread.
    Here is how it is stated in the promo thread:
    APPLICANTS MUST ALSO AGREE TO THE LOGGER TERMS & CONDITIONS
    MUST have US residency or a US address
    MUSTbe 18 years of age or older
    MUST not log any other product during the Logging period
    MUST be ready to start immediately upon receipt of products from ProMera Sports. Loggers should not apply if they have pre-existing obligations that may compromise the quality of their logs (travel, etc.)
    MUST log ALL product(s) received from ProMera Sports in the Bodybuilding.com Sponsored Supplement Log Forum
    MUST title their Sponsored Supplement Log thread with the primary with the name of the Primary Product they are logging from ProMera Sports.
    MUST determine if a medical condition exists PRIOR to selecting products
    MUST agree to follow the Log format supplied by ProMera Sports
    MUST agree to support other Loggers (Loggers will be paired in two’s)
    MUST post in their logs EVERYDAY
    MUST agree to complete their logs

Here is a pic of the 4 PM's I have sent you:

Here is a copy of the e-mail we sent you:
    A package was shipped to you on 04/09/2013 via U.S. Postal Service
    First-Class, Package to the following address:

ADIN JUNUZOVIC

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 420300459400110200829729330853

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
    https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=...00829729330853
    or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
    http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm

For all your days be prepared, and meet them ever alike. When you are the anvil, bear...when you are the hammer, strike.

yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) yakuzastyle has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Upon applying and accepting to do log for us, you also agreed to the terms and conditions as stated in the thread.
    MUST be ready to start immediately upon receipt of products from ProMera Sports. Loggers should not apply if they have pre-existing obligations that may compromise the quality of their logs (travel, etc.)
    MUST log ALL product(s) received from ProMera Sports in the Bodybuilding.com Sponsored Supplement Log Forum
    MUST title their Sponsored Supplement Log thread with the primary with the name of the Primary Product they are logging from ProMera Sports.

Here is a pic of the 4 PM's I have sent you:

Here is a copy of the e-mail we sent you:
    A package was shipped to you on 04/09/2013 via U.S. Postal Service
    First-Class, Package to the following address:

ADIN JUNUZOVIC

The following optional services were used: None

The package's Delivery Confirmation ID is 420300459400110200829729330853

To check the delivery status of your package at any time please visit:
    https://www.endicia.com/Status/?PIC=...00829729330853
    or the U.S. Postal Service's web-site:
    http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
    fyi...He's has a log with us, which started on 3/12/13. But has been MIA for the last 7 days.

Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    fyi...He's has a log with us, which started on 3/12/13. But has been MIA for the last 7 days.
    Well, I went back and looked through his history and he has a NGN log, AppNut log, Promera Log and Formutech log.... I know some companies are ok with using multiple products but this is just ridiculous.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yakuzastyle View Post
    Well, I went back and looked through his history and he has a NGN log, AppNut log, Promera Log and Formutech log.... I know some companies are ok with using multiple products but this is just ridiculous.
    Our rules are similar stated in fine print in the promo and as well in the forum sticky. So that should be the determent to apply if you have current commitments. Sounds like you have a few months to commit to several companies.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61
    BNET: obeygiant#1273

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz

Well, before we ban anybody you (as in reps) need to take some responsibility before picking your noms. Some of these dudes are playing you, some are not. We need to figure out a smooth and sensible way to blacklist somebody before we do it. This user could just run logs back-to-back as far as you know?
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    This isn't a chat thread
    This x 10

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by ntroupe View Post
    I have been contacted by Risat via PM and she explained her absence from her log. She is agreeing to continue with the log so I would like to remove my BLACKLIST nomination. PM was sent with our correspondence.
    Thanks for the update

junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) junuzovica has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The screen shot provided is a shot of all messages between me and the rep ( as in address informatins, address request and so on). The only one i got that actually said anything about rules being broken was on Sunday. Just one message. Besides i did NOT get the product and when i do i will be more than happy to send it back at my cost. Dont know what else i can do.
    Logs:
    iSatori PWR log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151928903

iSatori Morph
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152665733

Formutech Nutrition Volatile
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152479933&page=2

Reviews:
    MuscleTech Neurocore & Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151664513

MuscleTech Phase8 Chcolate
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152318803&p=1034963873&posted=1#post1034963873

The screen shot provided is a shot of all messages between me and the rep ( as in address informatins, address request and so on). The only one i got that actually said anything about rules being broken was on Sunday. Just one message. Besides i did NOT get the product and when i do i will be more than happy to send it back at my cost. Dont know what else i can do.
    The point is that you have not replied to my messages, several of them telling you to start the log, get in contact with your partner and without replying to me or your partner you started two other logs. In the original thread you applied to, the rules are stated in big bold letters.

Here are three messages, two by me and one from your partner. Two from me telling you to start the log, dated 4/1 and 4/3, then afterwards you started two logs from two different companies.

Also, youre package has been delivered. Your item was delivered at 11:11 am on April 11, 2013 in LAWRENCEVILLE, GA 30045.
    Last edited by metalmullisha; 04-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.

obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) obey46 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this guy even responding to you Metalmullisha? Hasn't posted anything in almost 5 days and stopped logging completely.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Master of The Universe laneanders's Avatar
    laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000) laneanders is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just to add another voice to junuzovica's log with NGN the agreement was also for no logs to be run simultaneously to ours.

He has no posts in his own NGN log since 4-4-13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152977821

Originally Posted by obey46 View Post
    Is this guy even responding to you Metalmullisha? Hasn't posted anything in almost 5 days and stopped logging completely.
    I have had no responses from him. The last PM I received from him was after I notified him of my original post in here.

Originally Posted by BigBoLuke93 View Post
    Wat
    Lol, didnt notice that.

Originally Posted by laneanders View Post
    Just to add another voice to junuzovica's log with NGN the agreement was also for no logs to be run simultaneously to ours.

He has no posts in his own NGN log since 4-4-13

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=152977821
    Well apparently he doest read any type of logger agreements.

Welp, kid disappeared. Throw my nomination to the hat.
    Ivanko Barbell Crew #61

Unleash The Beast Within coolaidml's Avatar
    coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coolaidml is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    junuzovica also recently won a product from Beast for review (which I have yet to see) so it just seems like he's trying to load up on freebies...
    (**Beast Sports Nutrition Head Rep**)

Try our new Beast Mode Super Sauna & BCAA Ripped Black!

Store Specials:
    http://ca.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

www.********.com/beastsports
    www.twitter.com/beastsports
    www.instagram.com/beastsportsnutrition

Any views or opinions presented are those of me and do not represent Beast.

{COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW}

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will bb assisting PGL with this list so any issues, feel free to pm me.

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I will bb assisting PGL with this list so any issues, feel free to pm me.
    Yessir!

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Due to inactivity, I sadly nominate Chris0809 and n54 for blacklist

Both have disappeared from the forums.

The rules of the promo was simply to post everyday after they recieve the product.

Their log started on 4/16
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=153342451

I sent them a PM on 5/1 asking to them to log

(this PM was not replied to, but Chris posted in the log)

I also posted on the thread a few times as well

They have been PMed and linked to this thread as well.
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chris0809 and N54 have been pm'ed. They have 7 days to respond

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thanks

Reeeegggguuuuuulllaaaaaaattttttttooooooorrrrssssss sssssssssssss............

Originally Posted by PLANETGETLOW View Post
    Reeeegggguuuuuulllaaaaaaattttttttooooooorrrrssssss sssssssssssss............
    lol

We regulate any stealing of his property

And we damn good too
    www.********.com/808FiT1

havent heard anything as of yet

no action in the log
    www.********.com/808FiT1

both have been banned for 30 days and reps reset to -1000k

thanks you for your attention to the matter
    www.********.com/808FiT1

MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MPennacchia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That one will hurt...
    Competitive powerlifter
    601s/342b/700d

1643 total @ 214bw
    Usapl

Mp_Deadlifts

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MPennacchia View Post
    That one will hurt...
    Regulated
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Sean26607 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Damn, Iceman laying it down...

http://youtu.be/1plPyJdXKIY

From Lard to Hard(almost) jalfrey's Avatar
    jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000) jalfrey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sean26607 View Post
    Damn, Iceman laying it down...

http://youtu.be/1plPyJdXKIY
    Cold-blooded, that's why they call him Iceman
    I <3 Carbs

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Cold-blooded, that's why they call him Iceman
    Army Veteran, OEF.