Registered Sex Offender aliensarecool's Avatar
    aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

how many times a week at minimum do i need to lift to still get gains?

gonna have to cut back soon due to school + work

Edit: what I should have said is hitting each muscle group once a week enough?

If I was to do all upper body one day, not that I am, but would that would out need to be like all EXTRA long?
    Last edited by aliensarecool; 03-13-2013 at 10:32 PM.
    i wish a misca would...

houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) houtexans23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i lift 3 times a week and still make gains. i do a full body workout on tuesday, and upper body workout on friday, and a lower body workout on saturday. it's all about time efficiency. Try and workout more body parts in one workout. but remember, school and work should always take priority.
    Rockets - Texans - Real Madrid

Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wouldn't go any lower than 3/week just make em' count. Maybe Upper/Lower/Full kind of split depending on what your doing.

Registered Sex Offender aliensarecool's Avatar
    aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aliensarecool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks edited OP
    i wish a misca would...

Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Krooger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aliensarecool View Post
    Thanks edited OP
    Each once a week is plenty, they don't have to be crazy long session if done right.
    Take GVT for example, this routine crushes and if you stay on track with timing takes under an hour:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/luis13.htm