Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by YeahBuddyyyyy View Post
    That's why I'd rather work in the ER. New grads probably won't start in the ER and I'll most likely start off in med-surg, but I hope to be an ER nurse one day

F*ck nursing homes
    Plenty of new grads start in the ER. Experience isn't a very important when everything you do is under the order of the ER Physician.

mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman mischman
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post
    Liability, just like how if you try to help an old lady cross the street and she is "somehow" injured, you're gonna get charged.

Im certified and I cant just GIVE cpr to people lol
    What fukked up sh!t is that?

Brb man having a heart attack.
    Sir do you mind if i try to save your life with CPR?
    yyuuuhhggaasdds df df dgdgd dfdfferer

-----------------------

MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Actual practicing medic checking in and I don't think any of you are close to correct.

1. To stop or withhold CPR with a DNR, it has to be PRESENT, signed and in date. This is also without going into the grey area that exists with DNR's and the need for their improvement via MOST

2. You can still be breathing while in some sort of non perfusing arrhythmia

3. The CPR guidelines have totally be reworked for lay person CPR, this is why the dispatcher asked for anyone that was willing. The standard is now compressions only, and has promising evidence to support it

4. The entire rework of CPR was based on the abysmal chances of ROSC and have shown great improvements in chances of obtaining ROSC if compressions are started immediately

MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50) MasterPrawn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's why I'd rather work in the ER. New grads probably won't start in the ER and I'll most likely start off in med-surg, but I hope to be an ER nurse one day

F*ck nursing homes
    Are you aware of how hospitals work?

ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500) ne12o is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by jehims1 View Post
    im a nursing student too, so i know wat you're saying. You cant put a value on a person's life....unless the guy is a serial killer or mass murderer, then it is easier to judge. But this is an innocent 87 yr old lady who is someone's mother and grandmother.
    she is innocent cause u said so? lmao

jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jaimeruiz99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remind me to rep you you little *******. I'm on recharge. You're right now that I put more thought into it. The nurse would still be within her scope of practice if she performed CPR on a patient without a DNR so she wouldn't have lost her license

It was a case of getting fired or keeping her job, not keeping or losing her license. For that...she's a little kunt
    This is what three people in this thread have been saying since the start of the thread. And yet you kept running your mouth acting as if she was at some form of risk if she were to save that woman's life.
    PubMed and Chiral Centers be Damned ~

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    This thread is ridiculous, *******s falling over the top of each other in order to spew some medical knowledge (mostly irrelevant medical knowledge in this case) all over this thread, in some weird attempt to prove themselves to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Whilst in the midst of this they are totally oblivious to the main points at hand.

A human is on the floor dieing, and another human is on the phone refusing to perform a provenly effective life saving form of first aid due to a ****ed up ass covering web of bull**** woven by previous lawsuits.

Do I blame the woman for not giving first aid? No that's her decision. Is it ****ed up that her decision was influenced by outside factors. Yes.

May she have killed the woman anyway? yes. Does that change the fact that it's better to try and fail than to stand by and do nothing? No

The efficiency of the technique is irrelevent in this situation, that is not the main point to be learn't here. Rather an insight into the direction yhe world is going.

Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Krazshni has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    repost, but lame & sad =[

CPR standards were revised to be only chest compressions

nurglet dun goofd

Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Danosaurs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if someone is dying and you give them CPR and for instance you break their rib while saving their life and they try and sue you they are the worst human being ever, also i dont think the court would take it seriously and let the person off.
    Rep 5 thing a day that make me laugh/helpful
    *Make eye contact with a girl in public and get a boner crew*
    *Girl smiled at me, think about her everyday for 3 months crew*
    *Sniff hard as fuk whenever a girl walks past to try and smell her vag crew*
    *Order a pizza and too scared to answer the door crew*
    *Get nervous before going for a haircut crew*
    *Girl sits next to me, i start sweating crew*
    *Adrenaline rush when holding door open for female CREW*

MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000) MrGreenz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Danosaurs View Post
    if someone is dying and you give them CPR and for instance you break their rib while saving their life and they try and sue you they are the worst human being ever, also i dont think the court would take it seriously and let the person off.
    It's happened before, and the plaintiff has won. This story just highlights the points very well:

old woman laid on floor dieing
    relatively calm reasoning of the nurse
    fustration and plea's of the operator

Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Shantheman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nursing home employee checking in.

at 87 years old, every rib would have been fkn SMASHED to bits.

When you get to that age you cant recover from that ****. Even though its ****ed, she would have been better off dieing than going through months of pain and most likely dying a few months later.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Canadas_elite View Post
    Liability, just like how if you try to help an old lady cross the street and she is "somehow" injured, you're gonna get charged.

Im certified and I cant just GIVE cpr to people lol
    Good samaritan law protects you in most states (I think this is a state level law) in an institution though it's a different story. It's a liablity thing like mentioned and that nurse would have probably been fired had she performed CPR.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm all for allowing the elderly to die naturally and with dignity. Nothing dignified about being brought back 2 or 3 times just to suffer through your final years. She was 87; she lived a long, full life... and her daughter was satisfied with the care she recieved. It's no one else's business.

My great grandmother had so many damn heart attacks in her 80s, and they kept bringing her back. My dad performed CPR on her himself once and saved her life. But for what? After the first one, her quality of life declined and she needed to be looked aftervmuch more closely. She wasn't the same, couldn't get around as well, started getting really miserable, etc. Yet each time, zomg can't let her die, must do CPR! Do not want.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrGreenz View Post
    This thread is ridiculous, *******s falling over the top of each other in order to spew some medical knowledge (mostly irrelevant medical knowledge in this case) all over this thread, in some weird attempt to prove themselves to a bunch of strangers on the internet. Whilst in the midst of this they are totally oblivious to the main points at hand.

A human is on the floor dieing, and another human is on the phone refusing to perform a provenly effective life saving form of first aid due to a ****ed up ass covering web of bull**** woven by previous lawsuits.

Do I blame the woman for not giving first aid? No that's her decision. Is it ****ed up that her decision was influenced by outside factors. Yes.

May she have killed the woman anyway? yes. Does that change the fact that it's better to try and fail than to stand by and do nothing? No

The efficiency of the technique is irrelevent in this situation, that is not the main point to be learn't here. Rather an insight into the direction yhe world is going.
    It's better to try and fail unless it's your employers policy and your job is on the line.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I support the lady not attempting to revive the person..

She would have been fired, would have extended an old ladys suffering, would have gone against the womans wishes, also could have caught some sickness or diseases etc not to mention she probably gets paid like 20$ an hour or less and she doesnt have to take these risks.

ALso, its a freakin nursing home, ppl probably die there every day

gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000) gatsby121 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dumb misc ***gots.... DNR....aware yourselves.
    ► WKEA ◄

retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000) retiredrunner is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MAGA crew
    Late 30s crew
    CS crew

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    1. CPR by a bystander outside of a hospital has a 4% survival rate. (96% chance she would die)
    2. The patient most likely had a DNR, which makes it illegal for the nurse to perform any life sustaining actions in a crisis.

Source: I worked in a hospital for 3 years and was given specific instructions to never help perform CPR on a patient with a DNR.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

(っ◕‿◕)っ

Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gatsby121 View Post
    dumb misc ***gots.... DNR....aware yourselves.
    911 operator needs to become aware of this... must have been a noob

TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000) TheJoshuaa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If they don't have a DNR, the nurse should have done CPR until a physician could announce the patient dead.

To be fair though, this lady was 87 years old and probably had a good and full life. The quality of life at that point was likely so incredibly low, and performing CPR would only put her through more pain.

Regardless, should have done CPR.

However, if the specific nursing home did not ALLOW life saving care to be delivered regardless of DNR, it is the fault of the home and patient-- not the nurse. If you don't like that rule you shouldn't stay or work there.
    Last edited by TheJoshuaa; 03-05-2013 at 07:13 AM.
    I will be the best

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don't care.

All I care about is why they chose some Paula Poundstone sounding bish to do the morning news.

moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000) moosecakes4all is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some of you jackasses need to understand something.

Patients are required to fill out and sign a DNR themselves, without coercion. They freely sign this paper specifically stating that should they have a heart attack, they explicitly DO NOT want medical staff to perform CPR. This patient received the exact care she specified she wanted.
    I ALWAYS rep back, just leave a link to one of your posts in the rep comment.

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mc-girk View Post
    When your 87 and about to die, the first thing youll want is to live, even for just 10 more minutes, you can count on that
    Having been at the bedside of quite a few elderly people as they passed away and having witnessed people I care about begging god to end their lives, I have to disagree. It's not uncommon for dying people to accept and even welcome death. They know they're ready to go, and they die at peace. In my experience, when someone that age is on death's doorstep and still hanging on, it's typically not because they don't want to let go, but rather because their family wants them to hang on. A lot of people struggle with that; they feel guilty leaving their families before the family has accepted it. It's amazing how quickly people pass away once their family gives them permission to do so.

eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eglionz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A DNR is signed by the actual patient. Gonna put this in layman's terms: A DNR is basically a legal document signed by the patient saying he/she does not wish to be revived

It's against the law to go against this. If the RN performed CPR on a patient with a DNR...bye bye license
    The home didn't say anything about a specific DNR, they just said their policy is just to call 911 and not intervene. If there was a DNR ok, but on the news their own statement was just a blanket statement that said their policy was to call for help and then wait, which is stupid given that I imagine people drop at nursing/assisted care homes more often than your average citizen.
    ** Eternal Jimmies Crew **
    ** Wish the Front Desk Wouldn't Say Hi to Me Crew **

nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) nn586 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    im officially rustled. **** that dumb kunt

SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000) SigmundFreud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm not too worried about this. It was an 87 year old woman. She was probably going to die soon anyways. When I volunteered in an ER we had lots of nursing home patients who were always on the brink of death. When I shadowed a doctor who did rounds in a nursing home it was awful. A bunch of old, smelly, dying people who just laid in their beds all day.

neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10) neatofrito1618 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why exactly are you people bringing up DNR's? If that was her reasoning for not doing CPR she would of told that to the Operator.

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol strong morals ITT...give her CPR and she DOES LIVE. Yeah, lives the rest of her days in a bed with bedpan/feedingtube/breathing tube because every bone in her upper body as been broken. Old people don't recover from that kind of sheet

the misc has become full of abunch of slackjawed reddit *******s

reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reyes12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If she's a nurse and has her CPR/AED/first aid cert and she doesn't help, she can be punished for not helping unless she stated that she was caught in the moment and was too frightened to do anything
    STEAM: rangetsu1 | SC: jonnyboiiir | IG: jonnyreyes12

misc #2 assman ω. keep hustlin' cuzz *Wrestling family crew*