Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)

Help me to sleep better!

Lately I have woken up in the middle of night because of an huge urge to pee. And now recently I have woken up twice during one night because I've had to pee. Now, I think this messes up my muscle recovery. I always assure that I'm getting at least 8+ hours of sleep but when waking up during the night I think it ruins everything. Everytime before I go to sleep I make sure to hit the toilet, so that's not the problem. How can I sleep better and avoid these urges to pee during nights? Help me brahs!

NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Bronzzi View Post
    Lately I have woken up in the middle of night because of an huge urge to pee. And now recently I have woken up twice during one night because I've had to pee. Now, I think this messes up my muscle recovery. I always assure that I'm getting at least 8+ hours of sleep but when waking up during the night I think it ruins everything. Everytime before I go to sleep I make sure to hit the toilet, so that's not the problem. How can I sleep better and avoid these urges to pee during nights? Help me brahs!
    Don't drink liquids 4+ hours before bed.
    -110lb x6 DB Bench Press
    -455lb x1 Deadlift
    -300lb x8 Squat
    -160lb x2 EZ Bar Curl

Never tried maxing on anything but deadlift, plan to in a few weeks however.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man, I have the exact same problem as you! Only thing I can suggest is to drink more water round your workouts and earlier in the day and try to drink less as you are planning to hit the sack. Its hard though I know and even then I still have to wake up atleast once to take a piss

Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000) Bronzzi is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NickDykstra View Post
    Don't drink liquids 4+ hours before bed.
    That's pretty hard since my last meal is usually just before I go to sleep, since my schedule. And it's impossible for me to eat without drinking. Will try to drink less though.

Originally Posted by unplugged View Post
    Hey man, I have the exact same problem as you! Only thing I can suggest is to drink more water round your workouts and earlier in the day and try to drink less as you are planning to hit the sack. Its hard though I know and even then I still have to wake up atleast once to take a piss
    Bad to hear man Yea, but I'm eating just before I go to sleep so that might be the problem. I'm trying to drink less from now on.

NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickDykstra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's pretty hard since my last meal is usually just before I go to sleep, since my schedule. And it's impossible for me to eat without drinking. Will try to drink less though.
    You shouldn't be eating a meal right before bed anyway, you gotta give your body a little time to burn off the meal. But yes, drinking less will help you. Drink as much liquids as you can early in the day. And try to make it so you don't have to piss right before bed, that way you aren't "breaking the seal" right before you lay down.
    -110lb x6 DB Bench Press
    -455lb x1 Deadlift
    -300lb x8 Squat
    -160lb x2 EZ Bar Curl

Never tried maxing on anything but deadlift, plan to in a few weeks however.

moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000) moimoi123 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Lolwot

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Go pee right before going to bed. If you wake up it isn't really such a big deal man, go back to sleep

Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Celsus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wake up every night to pee crew checking in

Falls asleep within 10 seconds after I get back to bed again crew

but srs, I haven't found anything that halpes me with this. Some months back, i had to go pee at least twice every night.