mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 months and nothing arrived!!

I don't who to complain to.

I have three orders , two of them ordered back in 16th of Oct 2012 , and one in December 2012, and till now I havent received any of them.

I hired an agent to double check customs and mail office and still nothing arrived .

and when I contact BB.com live chat , I usually get the copy/paste answers.

it's in the customs and you have to wait till you receive them.

nothing we can do and we can not refund any of you monies!!!!!

is this the way BB.Com treats its customers?????????????

Intcorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try to track you orders here trackitonline.ru/?service=&CCode=EN

mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mosad2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last one , " processed at origin " and the other two "Sorry, requested item yet not registered in postal database. If your item was sent less than 2 days ago, it may not appear in database. Please check later"

it sucks to see your money wasted and no one from the vendor you trusted cares!