Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
    yup good point
    add to that the fact that invaders back in the day used to burn the **** out of everything including libraries and sources of information

lold at the speed of thought in the post above, which we already have measured and its extremely slower than lightspeed
    yeah its unfortunate, the barbarians sacked Rome and burnt everything I am glad the Colosseum is still around so i can go visit it this year. That said the Romans burnt a lot as well ie the Libary in Alexandria but at least they contribute something to society unlike the barbarians

Originally Posted by JanesLastResort View Post
    not sure if op us trolling or if he's just incredibly ignorant.
    I am not saying we are the most advanced species i am asking "what if we are". I believe that there may be a possiblity that an advanced alien civlization exists however i like asking questions about the unknown

ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000)
    yup good point
    add to that the fact that invaders back in the day used to burn the **** out of everything including libraries and sources of information

lold at the speed of thought in the post above
    Haha, oh man you are in the dark. Best of luck to you.

The invaders you speak have in fact sought to erase information as well as rewrite many parts of our history. What you probably won't believe is that many of the Elite, throughout the ages, have DNA which is not totally like yours and mine. This is the reason for interbreeding among royals. It's not because they don't want your weak facial aesthetic genetics, but it's because their power would be further diluted if they continued to marry outside of their families. That's why you hear about so much folk lore and stories handed down from times of old in which Kings of Queens or rulers would drink blood or be involved in sick blood rituals and sacrifices. This also ties in to secret societies.
    Last edited by ScOpEy; 01-08-2013 at 04:00 AM.

LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ScOpEy View Post

yes, yes he is, but it doesn't matter.

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shut up potato
    you believe the speed of thought is faster than the speed of light

everything you say is irrelevant

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LFA356 View Post
    yes, yes he is, but it doesn't matter.
    and you probably believe that the speed of potato is faster than the speed of light as well

LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFA356 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    can't any of you feel changes in your consciousness?...

ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000) ScOpEy is just really nice. (+1000)
    and you probably believe that the speed of potato is faster than the speed of light as well
    ok!

Anyway, I won't refer you to the countless documentaries and youtube videos and lectures and books and publications/articles much really. One of the best pieces of advice I can share is this:

Given that we are passing through the galactic center and are being exposed to these new energies, the best thing we can do is to get in tune with them. Meditation is good for this as it allows your mind to quiet down and become centered. This will also help you communicate with women.

The invaders you speak have in fact sought to erase information as well as rewrite many parts of our history. What you probably won't believe is that many of the Elite, throughout the ages, have DNA which is not totally like yours and mine. This is the reason for interbreeding among royals. It's not because they don't want your weak facial aesthetic genetics, but it's because their power would be further diluted if they continued to marry outside of their families. That's why you hear about so much folk lore and stories handed down from times of old in which Kings of Queens or rulers would drink blood or be involved in sick blood rituals and sacrifices. This also ties in to secret societies.
    what makes you so sure im not one of them?

testing you....

testing you....
    Who says your not.....

testing you....
    That you have royal blood? Elite?

Originally Posted by LFA356 View Post
    Who says your not.....
    touche <.<

I'm having fun now, feel free to ask questions and I'll share what I believe to be the truth.

Can you be the change you seek to see in your life? That quote really stuck with me.

I have my own struggles, just last semester I was frustrated and depressed because I didn't know what I was going to "be" in life. How am I going to make enough money? etc. Then I started learning about living from the heart, that was a big concept for me.

Also, understand that we are all on our own journey.

I'm having fun now, feel free to ask questions and I'll share what I believe to be the truth.
    srsly though sometimes I think about the fact that earth is 4 billion years old and has been through many cycles
    so i throw around the idea that ~1 billion years ago there was a human civilization that ended up so advanced they left earth eventually

nature will pretty much cover up and absorb anything over the span of a billion years so we would never actually be able to prove it, but i like to entertain myself with outrageous ideas like that!

Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lolcatz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    srsly though sometimes I think about the fact that earth is 4 billion years old and has been through many cycles
    so i throw around the idea that ~1 billion years ago there was a human civilization that ended up so advanced they left earth eventually

nature will pretty much cover up and absorb anything over the span of a billion years so we would never actually be able to prove it, but i like to entertain myself with outrageous ideas like that!
    that could possibly be a reality, but why havent they come back and visited us? unless the 'ufo' which we see are the humans from the past observing us...i dunno so many questions and not enough technological advances to answer them

See, those "ideas" you have, the ones you can't really prove.. those are good intuitions. Like when you look up at the stars with amazement and wonder, there's something there.

There are many cycles, the one we are currently in that is ending is one that hasn't been experienced since the time of Atlantis and Lemuria.

Lolcatz: From my worldview, they visit all the time, they are here now, lol.

Also, "the powers that be"are actually the reason why we aren't traveling the cosmos right now. They actually have weapons usuing scalar longitudinal technology which can target ET craft. Also, our nuclear weapons, among other things, is another reason we are quarantined to this planet. With our current state of conciousness, we would be out and about ready to exploit and blow things up, the benevolent ET races have not allowed this. They have also met with our governments, some want to help, and some governments are stubborn, and power hungry, and generally just not nice people.

The moon landing space mission had many ET craft appear when they got there. Witnesses have been forced to keep their mouth shut. This is the case with many technologies and information, it is being suppressed.
    Last edited by ScOpEy; 01-08-2013 at 04:22 AM.

Originally Posted by Lolcatz View Post
    that could possibly be a reality, but why havent they come back and visited us? unless the 'ufo' which we see are the humans from the past observing us...i dunno so many questions and not enough technological advances to answer them
    idk i just chalk it up to they ran out of gas
    LOL

jk, but yea its awesome to think wildly once in a while, because if nobody ever did we'd still believe that the sun is the center of the universe

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not possible to travel through inter-stellar space in short periods of time. there is no word for how vast the distance is between us and our closest solar system, and thats just within our 1 galaxy.

its just not feasible. they exist, the universe is just too large.

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can you be the change you seek to see in your life? That quote really stuck with me.

I have my own struggles, just last semester I was frustrated and depressed because I didn't know what I was going to "be" in life. How am I going to make enough money? etc. Then I started learning about living from the heart, that was a big concept for me.

Also, understand that we are all on our own journey.
    oh god, "spirit science" youtube mumbo jumbo garbage. please spare us with this bullcrap.

Originally Posted by CalmWind View Post
    not possible to travel through inter-stellar space in short periods of time. there is no word for how vast the distance is between us and our closest solar system, and thats just within our 1 galaxy.

not even if we rub the engine with cheetah blood?

jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jmonty has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    but, they are:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ★cVc★ ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ Roflcopter Crew ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆ PC Master Race ☆☆☆☆☆
    ☆ /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆

oh god, "spirit science" youtube mumbo jumbo garbage. please spare us with this bullcrap.
    haha, ok so you don't believe is treating others as you would treat yourself? Im not totally on board with spirit science, but there is a lot of good messages in their work.

I tend to wonder whether the aliens technology would evolve in the way ours does. For example, it is vital for a advance civilization to use computers, so would the aliens have their own version of a 'internet'. Globalization would have to occur for a civilization to continue and grow therefore they must have created some sort of transport ie airplanes and evolved into what we know as 'UFO'..it seems that each species follows the same patters just some evolve technologically faster than others

The universe is very large, and you are correct at some level, but your limitations on space travel seem to be determined by your lack of belief is advanced technologies. It would seem that you are applying the reality that we live in (natural gas, jet propulsion, electric, etc.), to a reality that an ET civilization would be living in.

The universe is very large, and you are correct at some level, but your limitations on space travel seem to be determined by your lack of belief is advanced technologies. It would seem that you are applying the reality that we live in (natural gas, jet propulsion, electric, etc.), to a reality that an ET civilization would be living in.
    i think he's basing it on the fact that nothing can travel faster than light, and it takes light about 100,000 years to travel across our milky way galaxy

so even traveling 100x the speed of light we would still not be able to go anywhere that far in a reasonable amount of time

i think he's basing it on the fact that nothing can travel faster than light, and it takes light about 100,000 years to travel across our milky way galaxy

so even traveling 100x the speed of light we would still not be able to go anywhere that far in a reasonable amount of time
    that's were the theory of wormholes comes into play

CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) CopyPasteBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The royals aren't the elite.

I have family ties to royal irish dynasties. My father, his brother, their father and his father, etc... Have all held important positions as freemasons and they know of the true elite families. Let me just say this, there's nothing; NOTHING that they don't control. I don't know what you mean with regards to 'diluting', but they do have ancient knowledge that we don't. My dad has told me of eras in mankind's history that have been erased for deliberate reasons.

Choose what to believe.

Originally Posted by CopyPasteBrah View Post
    The royals aren't the elite.

I have family ties to royal irish dynasties. My father, his brother, their father and his father, etc... Have all held important positions as freemasons and they know of the true elite families. Let me just say this, there's nothing; NOTHING that they don't control. I don't know what you mean with regards to 'diluting', but they do have ancient knowledge that we don't. My dad has told me of eras in mankind's history that have been erased for deliberate reasons.

Choose what to believe.
    may you share some of this mankinds history

demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000) demadio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    People just assume that there must more advanced races because of humility and how long the universe has been around (excluding "evidence of aliens"). "We are pathetic..and the universe is so big, and it's been around for so long there's no goddamned way we're the most advanced."

If such a most advanced race existed, they might make the same assumptions about themselves. Thus..someone has to be #1, they had to start primitively. So it's possible.

EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We can barely see the effects of a planet! No we cant actually see planets around other stars yet, what the hell makes you think we would have discovered intelligent life yet?

If we are the best the universe has to offer, then thats a whole lot of universe for nothing.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We aren't . Space is infinite so there is no way to know.

Plus how advanced can we really be if we kill our fellow humans over superficial issues .
    In Hoots We Trust.