Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Creatine and Cutting Up

I am wanting to shed a little bodyfat. I am currently 6'1 210 lbs. I am wanting to take creatine to help with strength and keeping muscles hydrated. I was wondering if it is possible to use creatine and still trim bodyfat at the same time? And is it worth it?
    I will not stop until I conquer the mountian and if I shall fall I will climb my ass back up! This is my destiny!

JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustinM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Creatine will not have an effect w/ fat loss. Unless its a Pre-mix and has to much sugar like cell tech. But you will retain water while supping with creatine, so its up to you.

Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Byrd_13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    But with an effective diet and cardio creatine can be taken and bodyfat can still decrease. Is this statement reasonable?
    I will not stop until I conquer the mountian and if I shall fall I will climb my ass back up! This is my destiny!

BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BenLee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, you will lose fat. Even if you are on creatine. There is really no purpose to it though. Don't waste your money.

JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JamesBarlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Byrd_13
    But with an effective diet and cardio creatine can be taken and bodyfat can still decrease. Is this statement reasonable?
    The creatine itself won't effect your fat loss as long as your diet and training are good.

If you do take the pre-mix stuff just make sure you account for the added carbs. I will usually take mine around my workouts. One serving right before and then a serving right after and one more about an hour later. My body will burn up the high GI carbs in the drink because of the workout and I still get the added benefit of the insulin spike to improve the creatine transport into my system.
    "Pain is a state of MIND -
    - Mass is a state of BEING"
    This one is my own.