Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stevo1313 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

should i do cardio while lean bulk?

im currently 170lbs im 5'10 about 6-7% body fat. Im trying to bulk in muscle without the fat because i have just recently lost 60 lbs of fat. my question is should i do cardio while lean bulking? and if so how much?

BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000) BaFtub is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You'll just have to experiment dude..nobody can really answer this question except for your body itself.

Its always necessary to pursue cardio if one wishes to keep off some unnecessary fat here and there.

For the minimum, meaning, if fat is desired to be kept at a steady rate/maintanance, shoot for 3-4 days a week doing cardio...maybe just jogging, not intense stuff such as HIIT if you're looking to keep the muscle as you say, but I really doubt you'll lose ALOT of lean mass because muscle tissue and such is being broken down and re-created as you speak..

Also, if you havent read the book already, get @ Tom Venutos BFFM. www.burnthefat.com I believe, very good book with practically all the questions you could possibly have, answered in GREAT layman terms.
    www.youtube.com/flexxinator
    www.3dmusclejourney.com
    www.blogtalkradio.com/nattytalk

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey mate, I dont agree with the above post, Cardio helps with cardiovascular health and burns excess calories, if you are using those exess calories running then were are you going to get excess cals for muscle growth from> ? When im bulking ( which i am now) i do cardio no more than 2ce a week , simply because i want to maintain a healthy heart and lungs ect..., on these days i do it at night and i eat extra food so those days dont becoming " maintaning days". cardio only helps keep off extra fat if you have excess cals.

Hope i helped

alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexclark will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lachy
    hey mate, I dont agree with the above post, Cardio helps with cardiovascular health and burns excess calories, if you are using those exess calories running then were are you going to get excess cals for muscle growth from> ? When im bulking ( which i am now) i do cardio no more than 2ce a week , simply because i want to maintain a healthy heart and lungs ect..., on these days i do it at night and i eat extra food so those days dont becoming " maintaning days". cardio only helps keep off extra fat if you have excess cals.

Hope i helped
    I do the same thing and recommend it. I didnt do any cardio when I started bulking but now I feel like Im in better shape. Plus getting to eat even more than I usually do on cardio days is sick