deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lee priest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I workout in a small gym in chennai india , ive been working out their for a month and just today i noticed the picture of lee priest and when i told the manager there that i know him ( lee priest ) and i can talk to him , everybody laughed at me and called me a liar :-( ..

Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Captain Sagara is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deepaksikkan View Post
    I workout in a small gym in chennai india , ive been working out their for a month and just today i noticed the picture of lee priest and when i told the manager there that i know him ( lee priest ) and i can talk to him , everybody laughed at me and called me a liar :-( ..
    so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50) deepaksikkan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SickBoy_Cage View Post
    so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just ranting

Fist pumpin' and GTL ronnie0072's Avatar
    ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ronnie0072 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deepaksikkan View Post
    I suck cock in a small gym in chennai india , ive been working out their for a month and just today i noticed the picture of lee priest and when i told the manager there that i know him ( lee priest ) and i can talk to him , everybody laughed at me and called me a liar :-( ..
    fixed

Originally Posted by ronnie0072 View Post
    fixed
    is dis da misc ?

ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10) ReeBPM is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well they were partly right seeing as u dont "know" him per se. As in, your not buddies. It is awesome that he takes his time to talk with us though.

bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bubba289 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well i wouldnt go tellin people u "know him"....this is just teh interwebz after all. but u certainly can talk to him, which is nice. i take it most folks dont have the internet there?

edit: got beat to the punch
    THINK FOR YOURSELF, QUESTION AUTHORITY!

Instagram - @bury_me_in_sm0ke

almost every house here has internet connection here . its just that most people dont browse bb forums . i said i know him in the sense i know who he is . but in my gym dont even know who he is and not even his name . i din tell that i know him personally .