mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I have some cell tech dated 04/05, would this be ok to use?

I had a big container of it from last summer. It was not opened. I opened it and it looks normal. Would this still be ok to take?

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if its no overdue, then it should be ok to use.
    doesn't watch t.v.

mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10) mfphenom is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well it is dated 04/05 which is april of this year. It is 1 month outdated. It says best if used by.

I am not too sure on the rules with supplements, shelf life, and how they work/dont work/mess things up after that.

I know with prescription drugs, after their exp date they just start to lose effectiveness and such.

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by mfphenom
    I had a big container of it from last summer. It was not opened. I opened it and it looks normal. Would this still be ok to take?
    Well are you in Europe or the US? if you mean April of this year then I am sure it is fine... they always set expiration dates sooner than they will actually expire. it will probably be ok up to a year after it expires

bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bubba g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    well it is dated 04/05 which is april of this year. It is 1 month outdated. It says best if used by.

I am not too sure on the rules with supplements, shelf life, and how they work/dont work/mess things up after that.

I know with prescription drugs, after their exp date they just start to lose effectiveness and such.
    I am sure it will be fine... it will not harm you that is for sure.... and I am sure it will be just as effective as it was when it was fresh

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Exclamation

Cell-Tech is bad to take when it is fresh. It is only good to take back to GNC!
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Man, I_m Big has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Another one who jumped on the free cell-tech bandwagon, welcome bro.

Free? I wish.

Back when I was less knowledgeable and just listened to magazines I bought a lot of the junk.

I used most of it but still have this big jug left over from when I hurt myself and stopped taking it.

I wish it was free, stuff was hella expensive, but I thought it was the best creatine out there :|

Now thanks to the great people here, I have learned much better

Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bourbon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    *Runs to go get his tub*

08/03 date. Yup, shows how much I loved my Cell-Tech (still have 1/2 the damn tub)

I doubt it is ok to take now

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool Here is some free stuff!!!!

Look at this thread for free stuff.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...33#post5678233
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361