Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ehlert has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

need alternative short cardio

So i have track and pe 3, but i want to do something in the morning before school, i am mainly a thrower for track so while we do, do sprints and such it isnt anything like what runners do... and pe 3 the activities change... so what can i do in the morning to warm up and get the metab going?

I know first answer will be run.. and while i love to run, i live by neighbors who like to leave their dogs out and they bark so i was thinking of doing something in the yard... jump roping or maybe some fast footwork? if you have any ideas it would help me alot, this way when i go to school ill have a sharper mind, and feel better.
    "There are no impossible dreams, there is only our limited perception of what is possible"

stats being updated.... back up soon

boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10) boomster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ehlert View Post
    ... so what can i do in the morning to warm up and get the metab going?
    You could maybe do "jumping jacks"
    http://www.teachnet.ie/coconnor/imag...ing%20jack.jpg

These should get you warmed up!

gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gibran has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hahaha jumping jacks---those get boring dont they?
    If you want your butt kicked start learning how to jump rope fast. I used to box so I know how much you can tear yourself apart with a rope.

Do intervals and stuff with the rope. Go slow, get down quick and do some push ups. Go fast. Do some sit ups. So on and so on. Just mix it up and challenge yourself. Youll be sweating quickly---personally i find the rope is a lot better cardio then running sometimes.
    Hey guys, please help me out to regain myself back to 0 in reputation points. I made a mistake way back in the day and want to regain myself to 0 points as I continue to help people out on the boards. I appreciate all the help so far and your continued support, thank you!

Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mtguy8787 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you just want to warm up so you are more alert, take a cold shower, and run up and down the stairs a few times. If you tend to feel drowsy in the morning, try cutting out some of the heavier breakfast carbs, and replacing them with lighter carb options...

If you want to get you 'metab going' to burn fat, youre going to have to burn more calories than from just doing a few jumping jacks.

Your 'metab' is always 'going'.. if it wasnt you would die.

A couple minutes of warmup exercise isnt going to get it 'going' much faster..

Im assuming you just want to feel refreshed & alert, so take a cold shower and run up and down the stairs.

Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benj4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try some light burpees,pushups and bodyweight squats followed by dynamic and static stretching.