entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) entropy03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine for an ectomorph teen

Okay guys, I am pretty much a creatine noob and have some questions that I would like to have answered. I am a teenage ectomorph who has been on the starting strength program since around November. I started out really, really skinny but have gained around 20 pounds since I started the program. Right now the only supplement I am on is ON Optimum Whey 100% and was curious about Creatine. I am curious how substantial will the difference be on creatine as opposed to not? I don't have too much money to throw around on supplements so I would like to know if it will be worth it. However, I am sick of being weak and small so if this is going to speed up/help my gains then I will definatley pick some up. Also, what kind would you reccomend that is good but relatively cheap?

Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skull Crusher Chris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Creatine can help but remember that it is not a steroid your diet and training have to be in check for real gains to come. For your age I would concentrate on diet and training for now but if you want you could add some creatine monohydrate its cheap and effective.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum

5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 5x10 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    all creatine does is allow you to lift the same weight for more reps which makes you bigger and stronger

i bought the creatine monohydrate from optimum nutrition over 1 year ago fior around 40 bucks

I still have some left

its cheap and it works

mix it with grape juice, take at least 1 teaspoon daily and after a week or two, you will notice that your endurance will go up and your pumps will be better and last longer

and you will get stronger

when im on creatine, something i can normally do for 5-6 reps can be done for 10 reps