Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beepeear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bulk or cut? Skinny fat

What’s up everyone,

I am 21 y/o, weighing in at 155lbs, I am 5’8” in height.

I started my training just over 1 month ago, I started at 161lbs, I have been following Lee Labrada’s 12 weeks lean body programme, I am enjoying it, it’s a good challenge.

My goal is to cut down so I can see my abs and stuff and then I plan to bulk up slowly after summer. I feel my body is skinny fat and I am constantly confused at to whether continue the cut or bulk.

I am eating 2100 calories a day (500 deficit) and ensure I always get my proteins in, my diet isn’t perfect, I mean my macros are always hit, my calories are never over, but the foods I eat to get there may not be the best, I’m not eating McDonald’s all day and stuff, I’ll have a good protein source for dinner, but I’ll just add things that fit into my macros to help keep my diet interesting snd not mundane

I’ll post pics so you can see my body type and hopefully give me some advice on where to go, if I continued to cut would my abs show? Also, what bf% do you think I’m working with rn?

Thanks all

Pics (relaxed)
    https://imgur.com/a/dD7EKVx

BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigFatFatty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Beepeear View Post
    What’s up everyone,

I am 21 y/o, weighing in at 155lbs, I am 5’8” in height.

I started my training just over 1 month ago, I started at 161lbs, I have been following Lee Labrada’s 12 weeks lean body programme, I am enjoying it, it’s a good challenge.

My goal is to cut down so I can see my abs and stuff and then I plan to bulk up slowly after summer. I feel my body is skinny fat and I am constantly confused at to whether continue the cut or bulk.

I am eating 2100 calories a day (500 deficit) and ensure I always get my proteins in, my diet isn’t perfect, I mean my macros are always hit, my calories are never over, but the foods I eat to get there may not be the best, I’m not eating McDonald’s all day and stuff, I’ll have a good protein source for dinner, but I’ll just add things that fit into my macros to help keep my diet interesting snd not mundane

I’ll post pics so you can see my body type and hopefully give me some advice on where to go, if I continued to cut would my abs show? Also, what bf% do you think I’m working with rn?

Thanks all

Pics (relaxed)
    https://imgur.com/a/dD7EKVx
    If you want impressive results, then you need an impressive work ethic.

You will not build the physique you want without dedication to both diet and the gym.

Many guys, myself included, fail to understand that you don't NEED to bulk or cut to achieve a leaner more muscular body. But you gotta be patient and willing to put in the work.

1. Meal prep- Prep every meal, weighing out all ingredients and tracking your intake through something like MyFittnessPal. I would recommend high protein, moderate carbs and low fats. Pack your preps with lots of low fat protein and healthy starches/ carbs. ALWAYS EAT UR VEGGIES SON!!

2. Training- 40-60 minutes high volume training... Go for ze pump my man. Try and get that muscle pumped up, broken down and focus on hitting the MUSCLE.. Not your joints/ ligaments . Throw in 30-45 minutes cardio 4-5 times a week.

3. Listen to your body. Anyone can give you advice but the only true way is to experiment and find out what works for you. We are all different.

5. Be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve your goals. Prioritize your diet and training and don't accept "I cant" as an answer.

Any more questions/ advice feel free to shoot me a PM

runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50) runuali will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BigFatFatty has given you some awesome advice !! I'd listen to him for sure.

In my opinion I think you could cut around 8-10lbs and then start a lean bulk from there. Abs are overrated and personally I would prioritize overall physical conditioning, muscle content rather than worry about abs. If you get abs then its the icing on the cake.

Get a good lifting program, like Fierce5 for example, have a read of the stickies.
    Track, measure your food intake, again read the stickies for more information.

Post your picture in this forum for an estimate of your body fat %.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...20211&page=131