graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

AminoLean Energy Formula from RSP Nutrition Log

This log will follow my daily health routines with the addition of RSP Nutrition's AminoLean Energy Formula, a stimulant-infused weight management and amino acid supplement. I would like to thank RSP Nutrition and their rep (jpfaherty) for the opportunity to log this product!

In this log, I will detail my diet, exercise, sleep, and supplementation regimen so that followers have a thorough idea of what to expect from AminoLean! I will provide my thoughts on the products throughout the course of the log.

THE TUB

Introduction

GOALS: I am looking to add some lean mass and trim up any excess fat, especially in my core, so I can get bigger, faster, and stronger.

To provide some other personal details, I am 5'10" ~200 lbs and hover around 12-14% body fat (I would like to get that down to 10%). I have been power lifting and bodybuilding for about three years. Eventually (like mid 20s), I hope to possibly compete in natural competitions and stay healthy and fit throughout my entire life! I have run programs like the Arnold Blueprint, Get Swol Plan, and Shortcut to Size in the past.

I try and eat around 3,000 calories a day, but there is daily variation. I try to do 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight, and the rest will be mostly complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, fruits, and vegetables.

AminoLean Energy Formula

AminoLean Preview
    The blackberry pomegranate flavor is great! it's super refreshing and has just the right balance of sweetness and tartness. I am a fan, and I am sure I will enjoy it throughout the rest of the log.

The AminoLean formula is pretty simple. It delivers 5 grams of a proprietary mix of a ton of amino acids and a 1.5 gram dose of "weight management" ingredients and 130 mg of a stimulant blend, which appears to be mostly naturally extracted caffeine. I like the formula and that the low stim quality makes it easy to use for different times of the day and for different applications.

Sub up to the log because much more is to come!
    Last edited by graysonthacker; 02-16-2018 at 07:20 AM.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

My reviews:
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/supplement-reviews/graysonthacker

graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) graysonthacker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    AminoLean has a great flavor love drinking it. Used two scoops today in order to push the energy level up for a lift. It was a solid arm day. No huge pump but really felt the lift. Decent mind-muscle connection.

Preworkout: 2 scoops of AminoLean (Blackberry Pomegranate) in 14 oz of water[/B]
    Intraworkout: water

Superset
    Arnold Cheat Curls—Straight Bar 6 x 8 115 lbs
    Incline French Press 6 x 8 100 lbs dumbbell

Superset
    Incline Alternating Dumbbell Curls 5 x 6, 5-second twist, then 4 more 35 lbs dumbbells
    Straight Bar Push-Downs 5 x 20, 20 x 1/4 100 lbs of resistance

Superset
    Bench Dips 5 x failure
    Preacher Curl Machine 5 x 30 80 lbs of resistance

Tri-Set
    Skull Crushers 5 x 12 85 lbs
    Spider Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Close-Grip Bench 5 x 10 155 lbs

25 minutes on stationary bike

FOOD
    Had a small breakfast of eggs and toast this morning and then hit the gym. After I snacked on an apple and a banana and a protein shake. Grabbed something quick from Chipotle for lunch. Planning out dinner now.

My reviews:

AminoLean has been fun to use! I have tried it in a few different ways over the past week. As a pre-workout product AminoLean definitely leaves some to be desired. It doesn't pack a punch with the low stims or with ergogenic aids or NO boosters so it isn't going to really add a ton to a workout, but it is great as a mid-day pick-me up or as a stack to a low-to-medium stim pre-workout, which can be done intraworkout (my preference) or before the workout. I really like the flavoring on AminoLean. It's pretty much as good as one could hope for from a flavor perspective. Exotic but not overly artificial and the flavoring isn't overpowering. It has just the right amount of flavor.

My reviews:

This was my workout from today. I am totally fried from it right now and will sleep like a rock tonight. For my workout today, I stacked AminoLean with C4 Ultimate. I used the C4 Ultimate 30 mins before my workout and then used AminoLean continously throughout my workout. The additional stim hit and the amino acids for support was really handy during this tough leg workout. I'm really going to feel this lift tomorrow.

Preworkout: 1 scoop C4 Ultimate (Apple Berry) in 16 oz of water
    Intraworkout: 1 scoop of AminoLean (Blackberry Pomegranate) in 10 oz of water

Pyramid set of Back Squats (20,15,12,8,6,4,2,1) - 1RM of 405 lbs
    5 x 12 of Front Squats 225 lbs
    5 x 20 Declined Leg Press 400 lbs
    5 x 12 255 lbs RDLs
    5 x 12 DB walking lunges 65 lbs each followed by 30 seconds of jumping lunges after each set
    5 x 20 standing calf raises (300 lbs of resistance)
    8 x 100 meter sprints
    Plyometric work and stretching

FOOD
    Definitely ate dirty this weekend. A lot of pizza and a good amount of dessert. Still ate a ton of protein and fiber from fruit and veggies so hopefully some of that caloric surplus ends up as muscle! Will re-focus on diet for leaning up soon. Spring Break is soon!

My reviews:

Still testing AminoLean out as stacked with a pre-workout. It's a nice combo and has me feeling tight and strong this week!

Flavor has been great, and it's always fun to drink it!

Preworkout: 1 scoop C4 Ultimate (Apple Berry) in 16 oz of water

Tri-set
    Preacher Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Skull Crushers 5 x 15 85 lbs
    Reverse Curls 5 x 15 85 lbs

Superset
    Tricep pushdowns 5 x 20 120 lbs of resistance
    Dips 5 x 15 bodyweight

Superset
    Incline DB Curls 5 x 12 35 lbs
    Tricep DB Kickbacks 5 x 12 35 lbs

50 diamond push ups
    100 DB shoulder presses 35 lbs

WG pull ups 6 x failure

Seated cable rows 3 sets of AMRAP for 1 minute

Superset
    Cable curls 8 x 10 130 lbs of resistance
    Tricep Rope pulls 8 x 10 150 lbs of resistance

FOOD
    Diet has been clean and well-rounded this week!

My reviews:

Still loving the blackberry pomegranate AminoLean! This has definitely been a lean out week for me down five pounds and look harder and tighter! Was feeling majorly sore today so went straight cardio and other dynamic stuff. Continue with the same stack of product with a little less pre.

Preworkout: 1/2 scoop C4 Ultimate (Apple Berry) in 16 oz of water

Plyo work and stretches
    Agility exercises
    30 minutes on treadmill
    30 minutes on stationary bike

FOOD
    Still keeping the diet clean. I don't think I had a single refined/simple carb today.

My reviews:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by graysonthacker View Post
    AminoLean has been fun to use! I have tried it in a few different ways over the past week. As a pre-workout product AminoLean definitely leaves some to be desired. It doesn't pack a punch with the low stims or with ergogenic aids or NO boosters so it isn't going to really add a ton to a workout, but it is great as a mid-day pick-me up or as a stack to a low-to-medium stim pre-workout, which can be done intraworkout (my preference) or before the workout. I really like the flavoring on AminoLean. It's pretty much as good as one could hope for from a flavor perspective. Exotic but not overly artificial and the flavoring isn't overpowering. It has just the right amount of flavor.
    You pretty much summed up how I enjoy AminoLean as well! I'm also glad you enjoy the flavor so much. RSP has a great history of high flavor ratings. I tell people if they flavor sounds appealing on the label, you'll probably enjoy it!

Thanks for the posts so far. Really appreciate the log!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Log looks good in here. The different flavors available for AminoLean look great. I would love to get around trying all of them, starting with the blackberry pomegranate.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    You pretty much summed up how I enjoy AminoLean as well! I'm also glad you enjoy the flavor so much. RSP has a great history of high flavor ratings. I tell people if they flavor sounds appealing on the label, you'll probably enjoy it!

Thanks for the posts so far. Really appreciate the log!
    Awesome! Nice to be in agreement on those points.

Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Log looks good in here. The different flavors available for AminoLean look great. I would love to get around trying all of them, starting with the blackberry pomegranate.
    Thanks! Definitely!

My reviews:

Spring Break has started, which has definitely shifted my workout routine a bit. I have shifted to some more bodybuilding type workouts versus the more powerlift movements I was doing. Furthermore, I am really liking where my current physique is at - a goal for Spring Break in Miami for sure!!

Preworkout: 1/2 scoop C4 Ultimate (Apple Berry) in 16 oz of water
    + ProSupps HydroBCAAs (Sex on the Beach)

Push Press
    175 6 x 5

Single-Arm DB Snatch
    65 lb DB Alternating arms 3 sets for 1 minute

Superset:
    Arnold Press 50 lb DBs 5 x 12
    Full Frontal Raises 20 lb DBs 5 x 12

Lateral Raises
    3 sets of dropsets from 25 lbs to no weight

Bent Over Reverse Flys
    3 sets of dropsets from 25 lbs to no weight

Overhead Military Press w/ Flat Bar
    85 lbs 10 x 10

Abs:

Superset
    Kneeling Cable Crunches 5 x 25 full stack of weight
    Ab Wheels 5 x 15

Superset
    Toe-to-Bar 5 x 10
    Hanging Leg Raises 5 x 10

Planks
    3 x 2 minutes

Ab Crunches

FOOD
    Still as clean as can be.

My reviews:

My reviews:

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for such a thorough review. Truly appreciate it brotha!
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/