BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool The Sadistic Thrive - from nothing to everything to nothing to everything (again).

Howdy!

Brief (somewhat) background:

Started bodybuilding when I was 13, reached the best shape of my life at 16 (12% BF). Enter high school, slowly started to slack. One day off from the gym became 2 days off, 1 week off and eventually I started hitting the gym once a month. Went on and on and on until I was 18, applying for university. Told myself "that is it" but yet here I am again.

The pressures of high school took a toll on me as I went through a terrible break up just before I graduated it. My grades, social relationships, emotional, mental and physical wellbeing started to suffer and little did I know, day by day, I was falling off the wagon in terms of fitness, health and purely losing myself.

I was never the most athletic, smartest or funniest guy around in the playground and so all I knew was bodybuilding. It was my life, my passion before my surroundings took it away from me (because I let it). Coming back from it was tougher in my uni days that followed. I'd hop in the gym once a month, tell myself a lie that "this is it" and then I'd slack even more, and more, and more. Tests, courseworks and exams kept throwing themselves at me and all I did was nothing but put 100% in them, fail to manage my time effectively and just pull off all nighters or study all day and feast on big meals. As I got more unhealthy, packing on the fat, on the bright side, I did significantly better academically compared to high school. Thankfully, I was able to graduate with first class honors in Accounting and Finance.

January 2016 was final year before I graduate from uni. Now was really the time to do something right? Well, everything was going well for me until March 2016. I got diagnosed with an inguinal hernia and needed to have surgery. It wasn't an emergency case but a small one that could've developed had I left it longer. I was so bummed out, frustrated, angry with myself that as I was heading into the surgery room, my entire life flashed before my eyes and tears dropped from my eyes as I tried to control myself and tell myself "it's going to be okay" for the millionth time.

Needless to say, that was my wake up call. Now 6 months post surgery (3 months post graduation) and on the verge of starting work soon, I have only two choices. To either start doing something about my life and get back a big part of who I am. Or, I don't do anything at all. There's no time for waiting and there's certainly no time for postponing anything.

There's never gonna be a perfect opportunity to start anything. You start. You go all the way. Or just don't start at all. That's my motto now. I'm not gonna wait for the storm to pass, but I'm gonna dance in the ****ing rain!

So, training regimen wise is something like this:

Chest/Bi
    Back/Tri
    Legs
    Shoulders
    Arms
    Repeat

Abs will be done every other day

Onto details:

This is quite a controversial method of training but worked tremendously for me in the past. 1 set to failure 8-12 reps
    2-3 exercises per body part with slow, deliberate tempo (4-0-4) and even superslow (30-0-30, 1 rep) on specific exercises.

Nutrition is simple. Calories in vs calories out. Again, controversial. But worked well for me. High carbs, mod protein, low fat.

Start weight: 250lbs
    BF%: 28%

I don't talk about goals because I believe in just going far away in any endeavor in life. So I'm not going to post goal weight.

All I'm asking from you now guys is to stick by me, believe in me (as I just started to regain the strength of believing in myself) and support me. I will not let you down, and I will not let myself down. I've dedicated myself to doing this. Now or never. 100%. All in.

Let's go.

MORE DETAILS TO BE POSTED DAILY.
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.

BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000) BIGNHYOOGE is just really nice. (+1000)
    UPDATE

Been a while since my introductory post. I've been busy trying to find a convenient and reliable gym to sign up to as I am back in town for good. So that took a while. I've also been busy with the recent Eid celebrations. I will start posting on a daily basis soon.

UPDATE ON WORKOUT

I will be working on a high intensity method of training, with 1 set to failure 8-12 reps of 10-12 exercises with 4 reps up/down combined with a few exercises with a 30-30-30 tempo. Despite the controversy that exists around this method of training, it has tremendously helped me in the past and so, I have always utilized it. HIT is notorious for being advocated by Dorian Yates, Mike Mentzer, Ellington Darden PhD, and Arthur Jones.

I have stated in the above post, that I will be splitting body parts throughout the week however, I will not do that anymore (I can't edit the post). Instead, I will workout every other day, full body HIT style combined with cardio LISS post workout and on off days + Abdominal work.

UPDATE ON NUTRITION/SUPPLEMENTS

I will be taking a MultiVitamin, CLA, L-Carnitine, and Fish Oil. Diet is High Carb, Mod Protein, Low Fat. I do believe that a caloric deficit is of utmost importance when it comes to fat loss/cutting and no amount of clean eating/specific diet will be needed as much as a varied, balanced diet.

So this is it, first workout will be posted at the beginning of this week. Will also post my daily thoughts on this journey, and motivational/inspirational words for everyone who is trying to make a change in their lives.

As always, I appreciate all your support guys and thank you for pushing me, supporting me, and sticking by me.
    Last edited by BIGNHYOOGE; 09-17-2016 at 05:47 AM.
    Second by second, you lose the opportunity of becoming the person you want to be.