Thread: pre workout

Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pre workout

Looking to start using a pre workout, thinking about bsn no explode 2.0, is this a good one or any others that are decent, any info would be sweet
    Feeling good: Go lift
    Feeling like s**t: GO LIFT HARDER!!!

Rep for rep

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being your from the UK what are you selected to?

If you want a lower stim i would suggest
    C4 which is around 130mg caffeine, has BA, but will not have nitrates like the US Version Does
    Neon Volt which is around 100mg caffeine a serving and BA/CM For performance and endurance plus added Agmatine for pump

For a heavier stim
    White Flood Reborn at 225mg Caffeine + BA/CM + Norvaline as its pump agent
    Core Fury which has Caffeine + Nootropics + Creatine

these are some solid suggestions.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

C4 which is around 130mg caffeine, has BA, but will not have nitrates like the US Version Does
    Neon Volt which is around 100mg caffeine a serving and BA/CM For performance and endurance plus added Agmatine for pump

For a heavier stim

Im a fan of White Flood Reborn, C4 and Core Fury. Also a fan of Vengeance.

If you keep your eye out on Bodybuilding.com you can often find good deals and sales associated with White Flood Reborn
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    presurge is buy 2 get 1 free in the store right now, only takes one scoop to get me through an intense workout and with the sale it's $56 for 105 servings, comes out to be $0.53 per workout. That's about as much bang for your buck as you're going to get out of a preworkout these days, I've got 3 tubs of grape bubblegum on it's way to my dorm as we speak.

It also has a small dose of creatine with russian tarragon per scoop so if you plan on using creatine you can reduce your dosage on days where you use presurge.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post

For a heavier stim

Volt and C4 are my top 2 favorite pres. Both are on the lower stim side but still pack a punch for me. Have noticed increases in pump and endurance when on these two pre's. Plus they both taste amazing, especially Electric Punch C4 and Strawberry Margarita C4.

For a higher stim pre i would recommend Fierce Domination, Katana, Neurosurge 2.0 or Pump igniter. These 4 are all top tier pre's IMO especially Katana and Fierce Domination which provide great pumps, endurance and energy( a little too much energy for me but not for others).

If you want to go the stim free approach or on a stim break but still want to take a pre, try:

Hemavol
    High Volume
    BodyForge 2.0
    BodyOctane
    Caffeine Free focus XT

The first 4 i mentioned, you will notice increases in pump and endurance, but for the last pre i mentioned you will only notice focus and i usually only take it for studying but it can be taken daily.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Im a fan of White Flood Reborn, C4 and Core Fury. Also a fan of Vengeance.

If you keep your eye out on Bodybuilding.com you can often find good deals and sales associated with White Flood Reborn
    you know what they say about great minds think alike.

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Charuto222 View Post
    presurge is buy 2 get 1 free in the store right now, only takes one scoop to get me through an intense workout and with the sale it's $56 for 105 servings, comes out to be $0.53 per workout. That's about as much bang for your buck as you're going to get out of a preworkout these days, I've got 3 tubs of grape bubblegum on it's way to my dorm as we speak.

It also has a small dose of creatine with russian tarragon per scoop so if you plan on using creatine you can reduce your dosage on days where you use presurge.
    This deal is pretty insane.

OP if it's available to you in the UK I would definitely consider Presurge.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/at.../presurge.html
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sloansey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great info guys I think I'll check those deals out

Rep for rep

BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BogusForLife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Our preworkout, RITUAL, is currently on sale as a buy two, get one on our 45 serving tubs.

It provides solid doses of ingredients for immediate improvements in energy, pumps, endurance and focus (a serious stimulant blend, l-citrulline and agmatine) and it also provides proven dosages of ingredients that will result in cumulative benefits when dosed consistently (creatine, beta alanine, betaine anhydrous) so it can actually get better with time.
    Staples:
    The Father
    The Son
    The Holy Spirit

dspinz9747 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always been a fan of C4 , tastes great and isn't too overbearing on the caffeine content like alot of pre workouts.

Originally Posted by dspinz9747 View Post
    Always been a fan of C4 , tastes great and isn't too overbearing on the caffeine content like alot of pre workouts.
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about c4

Rep for rep

naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50) naggers will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    C4 is great, been taking it for a month or two. first Pre workout. no jitters really or downward spiral. just constant energy..no extra strength or anything but i could be at the gym for three hours no joke.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    many good pre workouts out there, one i would recommend are AMPLIFY, D-stunner, and uncut
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) knicksfan20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Seems like a lot of people here take a pre work out. Aren't any of you worried about all the chemicals and un natural ingredients in these pre workouts? Is the only benefit really just more energy?

I read a comment saying "i could go for 3 hours" I could do that without a pre workout, but eventually my muscles are done. Does the pre workout prevent or delay muscle failure? Or is it just an energy boost to get you all pumped up?

I got adhd... so im on pre workout all day lol.

Originally Posted by dspinz9747 View Post
    Originally Posted by Sloansey View Post
    I'm hearing a lot of good things about c4
    Originally Posted by naggers View Post
    C4 is great, been taking it for a month or two. first Pre workout. no jitters really or downward spiral. just constant energy..no extra strength or anything but i could be at the gym for three hours no joke.
    Really appreciate the support and kind words fellas.

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    pump igniter has been climbing the charts for a good reason. 300 mg caffeine a serving plus beet root (high in nitrates) and nootropics = one of the best workouts of your life!!
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    pump igniter has been climbing the charts for a good reason. 300 mg caffeine a serving plus beet root (high in nitrates) and nootropics = one of the best workouts of your life!!
    Sounds good but I'm a bit of a coffee man too so I don't want too extreme in caffeine thanks for the suggestion anyways bud

Rep for rep